Quantcast

» «
Photo

What choice did you choose at the end? SPOILERS!

38 replies to this topic

Poll: What choice did you choose? (116 member(s) have cast votes)

What choice did you choose?

1. Kill Trevor (9 votes [7.76%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.76%

2. Kill Michael (1 votes [0.86%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 0.86%

3. Deathwish (106 votes [91.38%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 91.38%

Vote Guests cannot vote
zeppelincheetah
  • zeppelincheetah

Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:18 AM

I chose deathwish, hoping there was a way that none of them are killed.  I like them all for different reasons.  I like Trevor's madness for doing random rampages.  I like Michael's family and that he's more experienced and I like Franklin's youth and car zealousy (though I hate his story, the writing is absoultely terrible).

• Blackskull likes this

Markitaylor
  • Markitaylor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:48 AM

Deathwish.

How anyone can kill Trevor or Michael is beyond me. I was gutted cos I thought by that franklin would die, but it made the ending awesome.

I just knew the three of them could pull together and get through considering how many times they destroyed merry weather and the fib. I was chuffed with what I chose.

Glad I kept franklin aswell cos of the driving and also I left all the strangers and freaks missions until the end so got them all to do with all 3 characters now :)

bango31
  • bango31

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:56 AM

Deathwish, of course. f*ck that Devin asshole. Like I'm going to let him call the shots.

LosSantos17
  • LosSantos17

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:03 PM

Trevor, he left micheal to be killed! Even though Trevor helped i never liked him

• Bakkisboy and Djego121 like this

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:33 PM Edited by Zwenkwiel, 06 October 2013 - 05:33 PM.

deathwish was the only real option though if any1 had to get killed it would be micheal, don't get all the hate for trevor when micheal is a snitch. made perfect sense trevor wanted to kill him.

bit dissapointed though in a weird way. I was actually happy I got to keep all characters after the story but perhaps a RDR style ending for Franklin would have been nice storywise

didn't really like his character anyway, all he really does is bitch and moan and his main motivation is making money

IHerbert
  • IHerbert

We All Herbert

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:46 PM

Deathwish, thought I've always hated Trevor. He seems like a useless character to me. Michael and Franklin would've been fine together.

Drewster327
  • Drewster327

Copper

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:32 PM

Killed Trevor, he's a pointless methhead if you ask me, he doesn't have much going for him, now there is more money for Franklin and Micheal

Pumptruffle
  • Pumptruffle

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:29 PM

How do you get 100% if you chose to kill one of them? Surely all their side missions disappear with them?

lincolnimp
  • lincolnimp

OG Playa

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:45 PM

Kill Trev - he killed Johnny K.

Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:12 AM

I wish I could have killed Franklin. Why did he get to be the star at the end?

TrevorPhilipsInc
  • TrevorPhilipsInc

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:30 AM

Made no sense from a character perspective to make a call that either Trevor or Michael die.

Michael, while not being the most honest of friends did give Franklin the opportunity to actually get out of the hood and quickly might I say. And Mike has a family. That might not seem important to some people but I felt like Frank would be bothered by the idea of taking a father away from people hes met and know. On top of that. He lost his mother and would be bothered by the idea of leaving Jimmy and Slut without a father.

Trevor, while psychotic and deranged. Never betrayed Franklin or treated him like sh*t. Trevor even went out of his way to help Frank on numerous occasions including fighting their way out of Grove Street when Stretch set em up. Trevor might not of had anything family wise to cause Frank to think twice. But Trevor seemed to end up being one of Franks boys by the time this 'choice' comes up. And since I cant see Frank offing Lamar for Lamar being Lamar. I cant possibly see Frank seeing this any differently.

Then you factor in the fact that. Devin didnt pay Frank his cut from the car heists, and for the most part is just a f*cking douchebag. And the FIB has gotten in the way of numerous opportunities to make some paper so they could in fact get paid.

If they could do half the sh*t they pulled in the game as a team. They could handle some loud mouth, little dick, cocky asshats like Devin and Dirty FIB Agents.

Kifflom
  • Kifflom

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:27 AM Edited by Kifflom, 07 October 2013 - 04:10 AM.

Deathwish is the only real option. If I HAD to kill someone, it'd be Michael - let's face it, Michael is a blue falcon. I like the guy, but that's what he is. If any one of the three deserves to get iced, it's him.

I really don't get why people have such beef with Trevor. Trevor is f*cking AWESOME. He's the classic GTA madman!

This is just a hunch, but how many of you Trevah-hatahs are "new school" fans? That is to say, fans who got on board with Rockstar during GTAIV, or even Red Dead? I'd wager most, if not all of you, are.

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:21 AM

This is just a hunch, but how many of you Trevah-hatahs are "new school" fans? That is to say, fans who got on board with Rockstar during GTAIV, or even Red Dead? I'd wager most, if not all of you, are.

I killed Trevor, however I've been playing GTA since S.A.

You just lost your wager there, son,

TommyK154
  • TommyK154

Peon

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:31 AM

Let's not kid ourselves. The only real option is C

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:42 AM Edited by Tritium, 07 October 2013 - 05:44 AM.

Let's not kid ourselves. The only real option is C

Each person has a right to their own choices.

I for one chose to kill Trevor because I really didn't like having 3 people, being sort of a nuisance, also wanting to see what happens when you kill a character.

That's the point of GTA V, multiple choices, not for everyone to pick the same thing.

That's why rockstar put choices there.

CaveRave
  • CaveRave

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:44 AM Edited by CaveRave, 07 October 2013 - 05:45 AM.

I thought A and B were joke endings... like Rockstar doing some "What If" scenario in case anyone was interested to see what happens if Franklin chose to kill Michael in the prime of his life.

I mean, because the other two endings didn't feel like anyone would reasonably choose for any pratical reason. They didn't feel nessecary but I like that the option's there.

Zannis
  • Zannis

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:48 AM

I killed Michael because he sold Trevor out and cut a deal with the Feds.  He's a rat.

Trevor may be a psychopath, but he's a loyal psychopath.

BettyBlueGT
  • BettyBlueGT

Thug

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:54 AM

When I first played I killed Trevor not thinking that "hey if he dies I cannot get trophies related to him...." 

Plus I screwed up the Lester missions so I replayed it which didn't take that long.... And picked Deathwish and made $200 million in the stock market.

K20
  • K20

Woooo-rah

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:58 PM

just completed it... chose C.... better choice... not that hard. plus its alot of money for each charactor

ThaRealRLP
  • ThaRealRLP

Hooked on Persona and GTA

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:12 PM

Now Trevor isn't my fave, but I definitely liked him. I also like Michael because he was very different from most GTA protags (a wife and two kids, I'm surprised he don't have a dog like Franklin does), so I picked C - Deathwish. At first I thought it was gonna be a suicide mission for Franklin where'd he sacrifice himself to save the two, but I'm glad this mission was all three fighting Merryweather and the FIB to the end, and killing off Steve and Devin.

Glad to have picked C. Good thing it wasn't like GTA IV

Spoiler
That sucked ass.

Kifflom
  • Kifflom

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:32 PM Edited by Kifflom, 07 October 2013 - 10:20 PM.

I killed Trevor, however I've been playing GTA since S.A.

You just lost your wager there, son,

Hate to break it to ya, cowboy, but SA is pretty damn new school in my books. You're barely out of diapers, as far as ya homeboy's concerned. Plus, check your work again: *most* means a few of you Michael-lovers could be old school, too.

I will accept your payment to me in unmarked, nonsequential bills. Kifflom.

Tonesta
  • Tonesta

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:04 AM

I started with GTAIII - and I killed Trevor.

The guy was an unhinged psychopath, and needed to be put down for the good of the world. The Floyd 'Hang Ten' scene in particular showed that he's not someone who should be out and about in society.

Seriously, Franklin is a smart kid and has to know that Trevor's insanity is eventually going to get him (and Michael) killed if it doesn't got unchecked. Michael made the decision to get rid of him once before....you have to believe eventually that that's the way it's going to go down again.

BUT - the Kill Trevor ending was so short and unsatisfactory, and doesn't close off any of the myriad of other plot threads that I was disappointed and went back and did Deathwish instead.

It was a much, much better mission and was a better written ending to the game with all of the menaces being dealt with......other than Trevor......

• Bakkisboy likes this

JrJohnbarn1
  • JrJohnbarn1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:55 AM

Definitely deathwish for me, I didn't want to lose any of my main characters to play as

vashts1985
  • vashts1985

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:34 PM

GTA III
  • GTA III

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:15 PM

i chose deathwish because i genuinely liked all of the characters and didnt want to lose one of them. 

that and i looked at the situation from franklins point of view, and i wasnt gonna let that prick devin tell me what to do

hellyeah3:16
  • hellyeah3:16

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:22 PM Edited by hellyeah3:16, 13 October 2013 - 08:23 PM.

I picked Deathwish, because A. I didn't want to lose either of the characters. B. It would've been out of character for Franklin to turn on either Michael or Trevor and C. Who in their right mind would listen to Devin after he scammed you over and over again out of the money he owed you and plus you didn't get kill him if you didn't choose C. 

Police24
  • Police24

Vice City Cop

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:24 PM

Its beyond me why anyone would ever choose A or B considering how awesome these 3 characters are!

And why isn't there an option to kill franklin??? He is hands down the lamest of the 3!

S1N0D3UTSCHT3K
  • S1N0D3UTSCHT3K

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:38 PM

Kill T is actually a great option that I think is well written and makes sense. The lines that M says are very memorable and the final view is great.

Kill M is poorly written, feels forced, and has a weak final view, too. And it doesn't even involve T... It just feels rushed.

Deathwish is great and well written, but it feels a bit rushed. Too many events, too quickly. And it's obviously the most fun and satisfying, unless you genuinely hated either T or M.

T was my favorite character and I liked M and F so DW was the easy choice.

the nameless
  • the nameless

R*

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:59 PM

I loved all 3 characters, there was no way in hell I was going to clip any of them.  Throw in the missable trophies, and I think you can see why at the time of this post, 1 killed M, 5 killed T, and 86 chose death wish.  I did make a save after the big one so played out all 3 options, and T comes out on top in them all - Dies kicking and screaming in a fireball, refuses to help Frank, calling them both Judas's, and was awsome in part with Devin.

grimper12341
  • grimper12341

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:49 AM Edited by grimper12341, 14 October 2013 - 12:53 AM.

There's no choice really. Despite how much I wanted to kill Trevor for killing Johnny, and for being in general an asshole and a psychopath; I couldn't do it because I would lose 2 airfields and a helipad.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users