Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is gta v the most disappointing game ever?

67 replies to this topic
mtoomb
  • mtoomb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:07 AM Edited by mtoomb, 08 October 2013 - 05:08 AM.

No, it's not. It's one of the best games ever made. Rockstar put blood, sweat and tears into this game and you can feel it almost every time you play. Even if we were teased with more than what was delivered, GTA V is as next to perfect as it gets with 8 year old hardware and a lust for fast cars, dead hookers, and bullets... Lot of bullets... When Online gets heists it'll actually be worth playing too!

one_-AFRO-_three
  • one_-AFRO-_three

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:31 AM Edited by one_-AFRO-_three, 08 October 2013 - 05:37 AM.

I almost didn't buy V because of IV's crappy online....

Glad I did...

I strictly want it for multiplayer. Back since GTA I&II we awaited for a great multiplayer. III teased us with that offline non-split screen(i think it was III). They got close with IV, but just didn't cut it for me.
V hit the nail on the head...

Would like to see the original aerial view, just for sh*ts&giggles!

I remember the day my homie hollered at me across our apartment courtyard..
"Hey come check this sh*t out..."
I grabbed a bowl and headed over.. GTA what the hell? Fracking sweet! The radio actually played music according to the style of car back then.

KillEmAll
  • KillEmAll

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:02 AM

2nd only to GTAIV

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Yokel

• Serbia

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:18 AM

Sure it's a bit rough around the edges, but most disappointing game ever? Not even close.

SRTT takes the crown.

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:22 AM

Dafuq OP... try "Best game ever" instead. 

Why is this thread alive?

rnb010
  • rnb010

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:01 AM

I think most of the complaining is because of the driving physics, unconsciously. If the driving handling was a bit tougher and less forgiving, it wouldnt make the game feel cheap... But the crash physics are wayyy better than GTA IV, the only issue is that the collision effects dont happen when you hit at really high speed, like you can crush an SUV with a giant truck to a wall repeatedly and it will become a pancake, but when you hit it from the front at 100mph, not much happens.

dunno if ur allowed to post yt vids but here goes

i loved gta4 for these kinda things, 4 was flawed in so many ways but car damages f***ing rocked!

my own vid btw, cant drive, I know

Holligan UK
  • Holligan UK

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:16 AM

I love the game but still think its a big disappointment cause it should have been so much more.It seems like a lot of the best features have made its way onto the broken multiplayer,the extra heists,the car insurance,quick map etc etc.

But theres no pleasing me Im peed off theres no horses in GTA5,and peed off theres no merryweather jeep in red dead ;) But Im hoping they add some social club challenges to gta like they have in red dead.But red dead is still R*'s best game,they raised the bar too high with it and nothing will ever come close

Ben73
  • Ben73

Homeboy

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:52 AM

OP is an idiot. This game is great. If you hate to so much that you cannot find a thing you like about it, you just cannot be pleased.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users