Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is gta v the most disappointing game ever?

67 replies to this topic
GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY
  • GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY

I'm a little scared of being a slut.

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:54 PM

10/10 reviews all over the world. You fail boy! :r*:

The only thing that proves is that the reviewers have either been paid by the company for the high rates, or the game did in fact live up the hype. Still, if someone is disappointed about the game, then it doesn't make them a "troll" as you claim. It means that the game didn't turn out the way it should have been according to that individual, or it could have been done better. Judging videogames only by their rates is not a reliable thing. Like I said, it's dependent on personal preferences. Your opinion is not a fact.

... And you and the other 13 people who don't like it are the only ones correct right? Lolz

Game is perfect and that's a fact. 1 Billion sales.
Please use something else other than the paid reviews and sale numbers to justify your biased opinions. Lil Wayne has over twenty million likes on Facebook, so with your flawed logic, he is near perfect due to his sales, reviews, and fanbase. Try harder, and refrain from using another's accomplishments to fuel your fanboy like hard ons when people disagree with you.

bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:59 PM

Definitely not. The most disappointing GTA game is still IV imo.

There are quite a few disappointments in V, but I still had a lot of fun with it.

Flashify
  • Flashify

IV IS STILL KING

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:59 PM

1 billion sales doesn't make a good game, it makes a popular game. Once you've bought it, it doesn't make a difference to the sales even if you traded it in straight away, the figure's still there. So whoever said "it has 1 billion sales so that means any hater is a troll', you are a f*cking idiot.

I'm disappointed with V, I wake up everyday and don't feel any urge to play it, it was the complete opposite with IV. V's nothing special, deal with it.

Die2moshgta
  • Die2moshgta

whaaaaaaaaa

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:03 PM

Everyone who says they dislike the game is a troll. $1 billion in sales, these haters are mad.

So everyone should conform? I like the game(not love) but people are always have different opinions.

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:03 PM

Think about it, obviously the game wasn't going to please everyone but Rockstar at least made an attempt. While I don't think the game is PERFECT nor needs all those perfect scores (RDR should have instead imo), I still think it's a brilliant addition to the series and a technical improvement over previous installments. My only major complaints are a lack of interiors and pointless activities like tennis and yoga.

Die2moshgta
  • Die2moshgta

whaaaaaaaaa

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:04 PM

1 billion sales doesn't make a good game, it makes a popular game. Once you've bought it, it doesn't make a difference to the sales even if you traded it in straight away, the figure's still there. So whoever said "it has 1 billion sales so that means any hater is a troll', you are a f*cking idiot.
I'm disappointed with V, I wake up everyday and don't feel any urge to play it, it was the complete opposite with IV. V's nothing special, deal with it.

Well said sir.

wielku
  • wielku

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:09 PM

This games is in my top ten games of all time for me I think it beats even GTA Vice City well OST is not THAT good but is pretty damn close and I just love climate and atmosphere it's sooooo gooood 

rnb010
  • rnb010

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:31 PM

dunno bout most, lets just say quite but thats because i expected somewhat of a SA anno 2013 i guess

and the bugs and glitches not to forget

still a nice game though, but released way 2 soon

user14
  • user14

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:34 PM

This game is a big disappointing

TonyMontanaCDL
  • TonyMontanaCDL

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:34 PM

If GTA 5 is the most disappointing game ever, and IV isn't, then we clearly are in the end times and the world will soon end.

I would understood if people said this about IV, which got a 10/10 and was crowned best game ever. I don't get it with saying that about V when it corrects every single problem from IV and is incredibly fun. I think it's most dumbass kids that aren't even old enough to be playing this sh*t on the internet bitching from mom's basement.

BroDoYouEvenLift
  • BroDoYouEvenLift

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

If GTA 5 is the most disappointing game ever, and IV isn't, then we clearly are in the end times and the world will soon end.

I would understood if people said this about IV, which got a 10/10 and was crowned best game ever. I don't get it with saying that about V when it corrects every single problem from IV and is incredibly fun. I think it's most dumbass kids that aren't even old enough to be playing this sh*t on the internet bitching from mom's basement.

Actually, kids are satisfied with being fed crap. Take COD as an example -- kids enjoy being fed that same crap every single year. Adults, on the other hand, seem to criticize games that focus too much on MP when they could have made SP better. Or they criticize the game for not fulfilling its potential, whereas kids are the fanboys that think it's "perfect." I guess that makes you a kid.

SlappyPwnsAss
  • SlappyPwnsAss

I done kept it real from tha jump

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:45 PM

No. the difference is that the ''haters'' are spoiled 12 year olds... and the're loud as f*ck too. Theres ALOT more people who enjoy the game, then the people who dislike it. The people who enjoy the game spend more time playing it, then coming on the forums. 

SlappyPwnsAss
  • SlappyPwnsAss

I done kept it real from tha jump

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:48 PM

Haha, so GTA V is nothing special cause YOU SAY SO? Yeah, alright then. I guess your opinion is the one everyone should have LOL

Jesus, people these days...

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:49 PM

its the best GTA imo, very far from worst, the haters are really vocal so don't listen to them, just enjoy the game if you like it

73duster
  • 73duster

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:55 PM

Bloated and unrealistic expectations are the ONLY way to explain any disappointment in this game. I really don't know what people were expecting. It seems like they were expecting an out of body experience or something that would replace any life outside of a video game.

All I expect out of a video game is some form of entertainment that I can play more than one time through the story. Expecting anything more for a measly $60 is incredibly unreasonable.

rnb010
  • rnb010

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:00 PM Edited by rnb010, 05 October 2013 - 02:02 PM.

Bloated and unrealistic expectations are the ONLY way to explain any disappointment in this game. I really don't know what people were expecting. It seems like they were expecting an out of body experience or something that would replace any life outside of a video game.

All I expect out of a video game is some form of entertainment that I can play more than one time through the story. Expecting anything more for a measly $60 is incredibly unreasonable.

unrealistic to expect your private vehicle NOT to reset to default when the game feels like it?

how freedom of speech can be so entertaining sometimes....

[nice avatar btw]

73duster
  • 73duster

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:04 PM

unrealistic to expect your private vehicle NOT to reset to default when the game feels like it?

[nice avatar btw]

This sounds like a glitch. That's not something that was MEANT to be that way, and I would expect the developer to patch it. I think that's a bit different than judging the game as a whole product. There are other bugs as well, and I believe they are going to address these issues.

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:13 PM

most dissapoiting? what a joke just because there's a lot of criticism in here doesn't mean it's the most dissapointing (besides this is the only place I've seen so much criticism towards in GTAV)... it's far from being the most dissapointing and most people who played it know it... IMO one of the best

DwnShft2Xcelr8
  • DwnShft2Xcelr8

Hove Beach Gangsta

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:19 PM

I love how all these people keep complaining about GTA Online but they're all playing still.

gnrdeth13
  • gnrdeth13

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:22 PM

I dig the game.  Definitely a big step up from SA.

Freddy2Blunts
  • Freddy2Blunts

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:29 PM

No this game is what GTA 4 should have been. GTA 4 was the worst GTA of all time ... The only reason 5 was over hyped was because of the title of the game...

FutoDriver
  • FutoDriver

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:30 PM Edited by FutoDriver, 05 October 2013 - 02:31 PM.

It's biggest problem is the replayability and frankly it has exactly zero. It's all disguised behind 'false choices' like approaches to heists that slightly change a mission in the most insignificant way or choosing which character triggers a mission and see a slightly diffferent cutscene.

I don't know why but GTA IV and Red Dead Redemption just have that hook that V does not.

nigidia
  • nigidia

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:30 PM Edited by nigidia, 05 October 2013 - 02:31 PM.

about 15 milion bought GTAV because everyone has to buy this game. but be sure this game wil not earn so much as IV

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:30 PM

Most disappointing game EVER!? No way, play a game like MAFIA I the go and play MAFIA II, that's disappointment. Play Duke Nukem forever! THE HORROR!!!

Rocknroll85
  • Rocknroll85

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:31 PM

if you are disappointed with this game you should stop gaming....

rnb010
  • rnb010

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:34 PM Edited by rnb010, 05 October 2013 - 02:35 PM.

[nice avatar btw]

This sounds like a glitch. That's not something that was MEANT to be that way, and I would expect the developer to patch it. I think that's a bit different than judging the game as a whole product. There are other bugs as well, and I believe they are going to address these issues.

yeah i know, but you do understand why some people might consider that a disappointment right?

games can disappoint cause of lack of content, but also because of flawed content

and lets face it, these flaws are hard to sweep under the rug

Cinoy
  • Cinoy

✈✈✈✈✈✈

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:49 PM

I think most of the complaining is because of the driving physics, unconsciously. If the driving handling was a bit tougher and less forgiving, it wouldnt make the game feel cheap... But the crash physics are wayyy better than GTA IV, the only issue is that the collision effects dont happen when you hit at really high speed, like you can crush an SUV with a giant truck to a wall repeatedly and it will become a pancake, but when you hit it from the front at 100mph, not much happens.

KemistiOMG
  • KemistiOMG

Science, Bitch!

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:53 PM

This game is a big disappointing

your grammar is disappointing

marizzocos
  • marizzocos

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:02 PM

Dissapointment? This game is 10x better than IV, they focused on fun and big map instead of focusing in realism.. Best gta ever made and this coming from someone who has played all of them

Jimmy Darmody
  • Jimmy Darmody

Don

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:13 PM

Not the most disappointing game ever. It has a lot of value. But it is disappointing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users