Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is gta v the most disappointing game ever?

67 replies to this topic
ry12111
  • ry12111

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:37 AM

I lv the game & could not be happier but i see alot of hating on this forum so i'll ask the question do you think gta v is the most disappointing game ever? considering how much it was built up & if so what did you expect? how could the game have been better? 

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:39 AM

Just like the unfortunate reality we live in, the haters are louder as they are not content.

The $1,000,000,000 and dozens of 10/10s worth of people are enjoying the game and addicted to it.

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:41 AM

Aliens Colonial Marines would definitely like to have a word with you. 

Duke Nukem Forever as well.

Even if GTA V is a disappointment, there are far worse. 

xRoni7x
  • xRoni7x

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:41 AM

The only hate right now is the online mode. And its not the games fault but the servers. So the game isnt dissapointing. And dont worry, once gta online gets fully underway then you will see the topic titles change. However there will always be some bad ones, like the news. 

• dhuyd likes this

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

GTA #1 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:45 AM

Everyone who says they dislike the game is a troll. $1 billion in sales, these haters are mad.

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:46 AM

Don't let the hate here on these forums overwhelm you, theres alot more love for this game than hate from ALOT of people, trust me. Its just the little kiddies who for some reason go their hopes too high and are now crying about it. Sure this game is not perfect (no game is, ever) and it has it's flaws and things that I wanted added but didn't, but it delivers as much as I could ever wanted and I love it for what it is. Just enjoy for yourself.

and also if you could remember, San Andreas took this much "hate" when it came out also and look how high people hold that game today ;)

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:48 AM

I enjoyed it. I play it for several hours every day, although mainly because I'm trying to do everything the main game offers. It's a 9/10 for me so it didn't quite meet my expectations, but that's to be expected when a game this huge has so much hype around it.

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:48 AM

People are only hating on it right now due to the amount of game breaking glitches.  Once everything is settled, the amount of hate will be just a fraction of a fraction.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:51 AM

I expected things that really SHOULD have been in the game, as they were in pretty much every other GTA.

But no, I wouldn't say it's the most disappointing game ever. My disappointment is very little. The game is as close to perfect as a game on current gen consoles can go.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:04 AM

The response off this forum is much more positive. I know people that hated IV that love this game. 

Skyline_man
  • Skyline_man

GTA V!!

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:18 AM

No it's the best GTA ever made.

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:22 AM Edited by brian., 05 October 2013 - 05:22 AM.

In my opinion, no, it is the most "misunderstood" game ever.

Google: Chiliad Mystery Manifesto: Karma is a Chameleon or find that thread in the Cheats and Tricks section.

Even though it is literally news, I put it there. Just trust me. This game is VERY misunderstood so far. :^:

• Hodor Hodor likes this

xterrorist
  • xterrorist

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:47 AM

GTA V is good game.

Diablo III was a disappointment.

Galamatias
  • Galamatias

Hell_Libertine - President of Road Angels M.C.

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:22 AM

No you must be an idiot to think this is the most disappointing game ever.

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTA V/Online Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:30 AM

Everyone who says they dislike the game is a troll. $1 billion in sales, these haters are mad.

Since when do sales indicate whether or not a game is overrated or a disappointment? Exactly, it means nothing, it is all up to personal preferences. By your logic, Call of Duty is the best franchise after GTA.

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:34 AM

Since when do sales indicate whether or not a game is overrated or a disappointment? Exactly, it means nothing, it is all up to personal preferences. By your logic, Call of Duty is the best franchise after GTA.

10/10 reviews all over the world. You fail boy!  :r*:

• TGroves14 likes this

Murray Bunyan
  • Murray Bunyan

Trick

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:34 AM

Too many trolls, just... too much.

Andreas
  • Andreas

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:39 AM Edited by Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian, 05 October 2013 - 06:40 AM.

10/10 reviews all over the world. You fail boy! :r*:

The only thing that proves is that the reviewers have either been paid by the company for the high rates, or the game did in fact live up the hype. Still, if someone is disappointed about the game, then it doesn't make them a "troll" as you claim. It means that the game didn't turn out the way it should have been according to that individual, or it could have been done better. Judging videogames only by their rates is not a reliable thing. Like I said, it's dependent on personal preferences. Your opinion is not a fact.

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:42 AM

The game itself is great but some features such as (not) online have pissed me off.

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:48 AM

The only thing that proves is that the reviewers have either been paid by the company for the high rates, or the game did in fact live up the hype. Still, if someone is disappointed about the game, then it doesn't make them a "troll" as you claim. It means that the game didn't turn out the way it should have been according to that individual, or it could have been done better. Judging videogames only by their rates is not a reliable thing. Like I said, it's dependent on personal preferences. Your opinion is not a fact.

... And you and the other 13 people who don't like it are the only ones correct right? Lolz

Game is perfect and that's a fact. 1 Billion sales.

THC 300
  • THC 300

hombre condón

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:50 AM

nope, because deep inside, I knew this would happen. even though I didn't want it to, I knew there would be bugs, half-assed features and lots of stuff to nitpick, but for me, the good things completely outweight the bad ones.

Andreas
  • Andreas

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:06 AM Edited by Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian, 05 October 2013 - 07:07 AM.

... And you and the other 13 people who don't like it are the only ones correct right? Lolz

I never claimed that I don't like the game. In fact, I haven't even played GTAV yet, and I won't for a while. However, I can already tell that it is not perfect. You can say whatever you want, every game has flaws and that to different degrees.

V is probably a game I will enjoy for years, but there are things that are off, from what I've seen thus far. Even if it'll be enjoyable like previous titles of the franchise, there are always things that can be done better.

IV is the best game of the series, in my opinion (I haven't played V yet!), but it does have its flaws. So does San Andreas. So does Vice City. So does III. So does every videogame that exists.

This is an internet forum. The purpose of a forum is to discuss about a certain subject, GTA in this case. If you are like "My opinion is fact, and f*ck your opinions if it's anything against the game", then why are you even here?
  • hywelkidd likes this

GranThefTito
  • GranThefTito

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:11 AM

2010 runescape update is more big disappointment just i am agreeing to you explaining this situation the game grand theft auto 5 is disappoint for the fans that is buying all the games grand theft auto just it is more disappointment after playing good game red dead redemption the people expecting more more more just rockstar giving less less less

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:51 AM

I never claimed that I don't like the game. In fact, I haven't even played GTAV yet, and I won't for a while. However, I can already tell that it is not perfect. You can say whatever you want, every game has flaws and that to different degrees.

V is probably a game I will enjoy for years, but there are things that are off, from what I've seen thus far. Even if it'll be enjoyable like previous titles of the franchise, there are always things that can be done better.

IV is the best game of the series, in my opinion (I haven't played V yet!), but it does have its flaws. So does San Andreas. So does Vice City. So does III. So does every videogame that exists.

This is an internet forum. The purpose of a forum is to discuss about a certain subject, GTA in this case. If you are like "My opinion is fact, and f*ck your opinions if it's anything against the game", then why are you even here?

Damn my dude you still haven't played V yet?? And I know you've been a very active member on this forum ever since you once was! Boy I sure hope this place doesn't leave a nasty taste in your mouth when you finally pick up the sticks .

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

@Vercetti Estate

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:58 AM

How people know they will love or hate the game before they buy it? .. Your logic is killing me

No it's the best GTA ever made.

Probably this, and reason is this is the latest one

10/10 reviews all over the world. You fail boy!  :r*:

Anyone who gives 10/10 to this game is deluded, or didn't played the game to its fullest.

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:19 AM

Aliens Colonial Marines would definitely like to have a word with you. 

Duke Nukem Forever as well.

Even if GTA V is a disappointment, there are far worse. 

And yet people give Gearbox a pass, because of the (imo very overrated) Borderlands series. Seriously, that company needs to be put out of business. They are the 'Cowboy' tradesmen of the gaming world.

datboishad
  • datboishad

realisitic boob physics!!!

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:24 AM

its disappointing to most because of the long wait we had, so imagination takes over and when we have the finished product its not what your mind expected it to be, im a bit disappointment in the car customization but i did that to myself,,,,and a couple of misleading articles -_-

Goneinfiveseconds
  • Goneinfiveseconds

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:44 AM

Im not coz all of the things in my wishlist is in the game except Patriot H1

DaTerror
  • DaTerror

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:50 AM

I love the game but its the most disappointing gta imo.

AlmightyHabbib
  • AlmightyHabbib

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:31 PM

What about independent reviewers? Most of them gave near perfect score? Surely there are people who don't like this game, and they especially do not hesitate to express their opinions everywhere, but considering some 20 million people bought the game, not that many are dissatisfied.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users