Quantcast

» «
Photo

Let's be real this game has VERY little replay value.

125 replies to this topic
Nicolas Chiribelo
  • Nicolas Chiribelo

Welcome to the City

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:20 AM

Sucks to be you lol. 1 BILLION in sales, 10/10 ratings best game of all time and you are the outcast. :)

That means sh*t.  Gamers decide how good a game really is , not sales and definitely not biased reviewers.

Ignore him.

Go to your profile menu, click on "Manage Ignore prefs" and add him in your ignore list.

I did. It's healthy.

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:36 AM

So.. give me an example of what was so good previous GTAs?
If we're going to be objective, all of them had the same thing to offer after completion like GTA V has.

The point is, you was 5 years younger and could find things to do. Today you're 10 and you've lost much of that imagination that fueled free roam experience in IV when you were 5.

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:45 AM

I wanted it to be great just as much as the rest of you. But I won't continue to lie to myself. Online still down. Story mode completed. Free roam is lacking. And no don't even suggest to run around picking up gay little parts of a UFO or some sh*t. I'll do that tedious stuff when you offer me real money. Los Santos is dead the same time devin is dead.

lol .. tbh you are partly correct. I have stopped playing it since past one week and concentrating on other priorities. 

every thing has been done, explored except the mysteries are still like work in progress and not even the forum members have come to a definitive answers which I am eagerly waiting to happen.

Online is like ok! .. me and my friends have some fun but it's time consuming for the moment with bugs and all that, still after a month or so it will be better.

Slave Boy
  • Slave Boy

Enslaved

• The Connection
  • Finland
  • Most Talented GFX Artist 2013

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:58 AM

I'm not gonna replay for awhile.
Just roaming, doing stunts, odd jobs from businesses, exploring the map and trying all sort of whacky stuff.

OP, You have my vote for best username in the next annual awards :D

John The Grudge
  • John The Grudge

Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:53 AM Edited by John The Grudge, 28 October 2013 - 08:59 AM.

I wanted it to be great just as much as the rest of you. But I won't continue to lie to myself. Online still down. Story mode completed. Free roam is lacking. And no don't even suggest to run around picking up gay little parts of a UFO or some sh*t. I'll do that tedious stuff when you offer me real money. Los Santos is dead the same time devin is dead.

You've played GTA games before so you should have known what to expect.  I'm not sure what else Rockstar could have added to increase the game's replay value though.  GTA V has a lot more to do than previous GTA games.  Besides I thought the story/campaign was the best in the series' history.  That along with the sheer amount detail in the game made another play through quite rewarding for me.  As far as video games go anyway.

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:42 AM

Yeah...I disagree OP.

However I'm a guy who has pressed the New Game button many times over the last 4 years, and that's just with GTAIV, RDR, Max Paybe 3, and now GTAV.

So I'm biased. Even so... I think OP is missing out, but it's not my problem :cool:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users