Quantcast

» «
Photo

Randomly running into the other protagonists?

22 replies to this topic
sneety
  • sneety

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:09 AM Edited by sneety, 05 October 2013 - 03:51 AM.

So I was watching this guide on Youtube and the guy was playing as Michael. Right as he's about to pick up a prostitute, Trevor comes driving down the street, comments on seeing Mike and asks him to hang out.

I had nooo idea stuff like this even occured, has this happened to anyone else?

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:48 AM

Yep twice I thought Trevor was stalking me

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

GTA #1 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:51 AM

I've heard about this but had no idea it happened, I still haven't encountered any of them.

IntoGloryRide
  • IntoGloryRide

Warmonger

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:59 AM

The only way I've been able to do this is by switching characters, then right afterwards head to the spot where your previous character was at and he should be there. They will usually ask to hang out. However if you decline and continue to follow him around he will get angry and eventually knock you out cold.
  • GTAboob likes this

TGroves14
  • TGroves14

www.thesgn.com

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:07 AM

Happened to me once, but Trevor never asked to hangout, he didn't even acknowledged franklin. I switch from Trevor to Franklin and notice I spawned right around the corner where I had trevor so I was expecting to see him. All he did was drive his truck past me, then he parked in the middle of the street and got out and walked causally down the street. I took his truck. :^:
  • sneety likes this

sneety
  • sneety

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:51 AM

The only way I've been able to do this is by switching characters, then right afterwards head to the spot where your previous character was at and he should be there. They will usually ask to hang out. However if you decline and continue to follow him around he will get angry and eventually knock you out cold.

Haha sweet :) I'll definitely try that.

topspin
  • topspin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:53 AM

I made Franklin and Trevor run into each other before they were introduced to each other. They did not like each other at first glance. Franklin was like "man, f*ck you". Then I just beat him up as trevor. Didn't get a text from him to pay the hospital bills either. 

topspin
  • topspin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:58 AM

Oh and I forgot to mention. When I knocked out frank as trevor, the game told me "Franklin was injured" even though Trevor and Franklin didn't know each other at that point. 

A.W.E.S.O.M.-O
  • A.W.E.S.O.M.-O

Tell A.W.E.S.O.M.-O all your most personal secrets

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:07 AM

If you play as Trevor and go to Micheals house and start shooting it up Micheal texts you and says can you please stop shooting at my house.. or something around those lines.

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:37 AM

I was Trevor and I ran into Michael.  He got out of his car and said something like "Oh Trevor are you stalking me or something?"

Another time I wanted Franklins car so I kept switching to Michael and when Franklin got out, he asked if I wanted to hang out, but I stole his car.  He chased after me and said something like "That's my ride man!"  It was funny.

topspin
  • topspin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:42 AM

If you play as Trevor and go to Micheals house and start shooting it up Micheal texts you and says can you please stop shooting at my house.. or something around those lines.

Yup. All three do something like that.

When I shot up Franklin's new house as Michael I got a text 'What the f*ck is wrong with you!"

When I killed Ron with a grenade outside Trevor's trailer I got a text from Trevor "I heard there is a creeper creeping about outside. It better not be you"

Oh and Michael also sends you texts if you steal Amanda or Tracey's car. If you are Trevor and steal Amanda's car Michael says "Amanda knows you have her car and she is on the warpath" or "You better return Amanda's car before she puts a contract out on you". If you are Trevor and steal Tracey's car Michael says "Really? My daughters car? You are a dick!".

For Franklin, Michael says "You can piss me off all you want, but I wouldn't mess around with Amanda".

drunkenMUNKEY78
  • drunkenMUNKEY78

3rd Street Saint

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:55 AM

I bumped into franklin while playing as Michael once

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:57 AM

Yeah I bumped into Claude the other day.

• notch likes this

GEO9875
  • GEO9875

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:05 AM

^ i actually bumped into mike

Loxley
  • Loxley

This member is no longer active.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:14 AM

I only really started experimenting with this after the main storyline and only had

Spoiler
and they want to keep out each others way and will in fact knockout the other protag (the one you're currently controlling) if they continue to stalk them.

I was like HOLY sh*t! I never expected something like that to happen!

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Laying low in Alderney City

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:03 AM Edited by Cutter De Blanc, 02 November 2013 - 09:03 AM.

I've never randomly encountered them, I always have to look for them.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Glitcher In Rehab

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:03 AM

yep the other day playing as trevol i found michael leaving the unicorn, stalked him, michael got pissed, warned me to leave him alone, i continue to stalk him, he got mad, gave me just 1 punch... WASTED!

it was nice!

vashts1985
  • vashts1985

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:39 PM

stopped by trevors trailer in sandy shores with Franklin once and he was outside drunk and throwing grenades around.

• Loxley likes this

Jack Howitzer
  • Jack Howitzer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:41 PM

stopped by trevors trailer in sandy shores with Franklin once and he was outside drunk and throwing grenades around.

Haha, the same thing just happened to me.  Right now Trevor is in front of the garage at his trailer alternately drinking whiskey from a bottle and pulling grenades out of his back pocket to lob into the street.

The4orTy67
  • The4orTy67

Spieler Hasser

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:43 PM

Are you a real girl?

jlamay
  • jlamay

Lost In Liberty City

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:21 PM

I've encoutered Trevor at his trailer throwing around grenades too! I had Mike running around there just to see if I could see anything, and I found Trevor. I haven't seen Franklin roaming around the streets yet.

Do they just randomly walk around LS? Would soo love to see this. 

GTAboob
  • GTAboob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:03 PM

I switched from Michael to Frankiln and Mike started to run away and I chased after him....bastard was fast though XD!

Sasqui
  • Sasqui

Gangsta sh*t

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:47 PM

I have purposefully bumped into other protagonists so I could steal their cars but only once did I accidentally run into another protag. While playing as Franklin, I bumped into Michael but the cops started chasing me after I stole a car (I was preparing for a heist when I saw Mikey).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users