Photo

what was the most annoying way you where killed by players

55 replies to this topic
riksterinto
  • riksterinto

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:01 AM

don't forget the one's who wait near stores to ambush you (i had it happen to me tonight) i was driving my personal car (the car that looks like a current gen camero) and i have some upgrades in it i stopped at a store to rob it i saw another player waiting at a nearby building in los santos as soon as i got out of my car he shoots and kills me but i got even i put a bounty on his head and another player killed him. :devil: :lol:  :die:

That one wouldn't bother me as much because at least in liquor stores and 24/7s you can pull out your weapon and likely have it pulled out already if you are robbing it.  It's kind of expected someone might come and try and steal the money off you after robbing a store.

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:03 AM Edited by hugh750, 08 October 2013 - 04:12 AM.

don't forget the one's who wait near stores to ambush you (i had it happen to me tonight) i was driving my personal car (the car that looks like a current gen camero) and i have some upgrades in it i stopped at a store to rob it i saw another player waiting at a nearby building in los santos as soon as i got out of my car he shoots and kills me but i got even i put a bounty on his head and another player killed him. :devil: :lol:  :die:

That one wouldn't bother me as much because at least in liquor stores and 24/7s you can pull out your weapon and likely have it pulled out already if you are robbing it.  It's kind of expected someone might come and try and steal the money off you after robbing a store.

the problem was i didn't expect it. :whistle:

but like i said i did get even you know what they say about karma.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:07 AM

I stealth kill people that are robbing stores...

QuietSundayLibrary
  • QuietSundayLibrary

Abide by God's Glory

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:07 AM

I was ran down in downtown Los Santos by my brother of all people; while trapped beneath his Dominator, he dropped a grenade and high-tailed it out of there. Needless to say, I wasn't the happiest camper around, especially after having two thousand dollars deducted from my bank account.

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:13 AM

I stealth kill people that are robbing stores...

what's stopping them from gunning you down while in the store??

JonnJonnz
  • JonnJonnz

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:10 AM

I was just finished robbing a 24/7. When I tried to enter my car, this maniac runs me over and as I try to recover he shoots me down from his car. He was such an idiot that he didn't even bother stealing The 2k I dropped. I was not mad at him and didn't go after him and I even sent him an invite to a co op drug wars mission, he rejects the invite and then sends me a message calling me a noob and telling me to f*ck myself. Lol

^This is the reason I joined this group -> http://gtaforums.com...rew-for-adults/

That's cool, I was looking for a forum like that :) I will try to join your crew as well
  • DisposableUnit likes this

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:53 AM

Just as Michael gets done having fun driving all around the map, he steps out for a random person and when he gets back, he hears a siren, and I think it's just a normal chase, but the sound stays in the same spot, so he walks over to investigate, and there's some bi*ch in his sheriff Crown Vic he had taken all the way from Paleto Bay without a scratch, so he hops in before she gets away and she runs a few meters then de-spawns.

Fast forward a couple in game days later, the SAME girl tries taking Franklins all custom Buffalo, however he's quick enough to yet again stop her, and she again disappears a few meters later...

Never had it happen again.

Also, after buying some nice clothes, Trevor walks out of the store and immediately gets killed by some cop chasing someone.

Sirpepperoni
  • Sirpepperoni

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:18 AM

Being run over by people who are to sh*t to shoot in free aim. You then blow them and their car up to be warned about being a bad sport :s

Dingleman
  • Dingleman

SA:LC Mod Leader

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:01 PM

Had over 16k in cash, went to deposit it and someone shot me dead while I was on the ATM.

TurbosaursRex
  • TurbosaursRex

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:13 PM

Most annoying, shopping at Ammu-Nation, some guy had his buddy hold the door open while he plugged me full of virtual lead. Super pissed, but still lol'd for the inventiveness, now every now and again I toss a tear gas in when people are shopping just for teh lolz

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

Soothe us with sweet lies...

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:25 PM Edited by Audiophile, 08 October 2013 - 12:28 PM.

When I was robbing a store during the tutorial with some other guy I was paired up with, douche waited for me to pick up the money and then shot me and drive away in my car.

K.

After that it was when the game dropped me into a public session after I left an invite only lobby, the moment I enter I hear douchebags over the mic.

I spawn, get shot....ok...cool it happens. I spawn, get f*cking run over. I spawn, get f*cking shot in a drive by as I try to leave the session. All this in less than a minute of spawning and before they fixed the bug where med bills came out of your bank account.

OKAY.

Trevor_Phillips.
  • Trevor_Phillips.

I live for this sh*t!

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:29 PM

Coming out of apartment ambush outside loading in game killed its really annoying

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:44 PM Edited by DeafMetal, 08 October 2013 - 01:45 PM.

I was in a deathmatch and my controller was malfunctioning. I was 3 or 4 kills away from gaining the lead. By the last two minutes, every god damn time I shot at someone with a shotgun from cover, my controller disconnected and they owned me. Not exactly their fault, but my controller pissed me off.

All this in less than a minute of spawning and before they fixed the bug where med bills came out of your bank account.

They fixed that?

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:54 PM

Also, after buying some nice clothes, Trevor walks out of the store and immediately gets killed by some cop chasing someone.

i had that happen as franklin, i just did a mission and was starting to get into my car when all of a sudden i got ran over by a cop car with its emergency lights on.

plus i know it's off topic.

The Wooden Mask
  • The Wooden Mask

Morag Tong Leader

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:31 PM Edited by The Wooden Mask, 08 October 2013 - 04:32 PM.

I was in a deathmatch and my controller was malfunctioning. I was 3 or 4 kills away from gaining the lead. By the last two minutes, every god damn time I shot at someone with a shotgun from cover, my controller disconnected and they owned me. Not exactly their fault, but my controller pissed me off.

All this in less than a minute of spawning and before they fixed the bug where med bills came out of your bank account.

They fixed that?

Try turning your vibration off in the settings, might fix that at the very least :3. And i didn't know they fixed that either, what did they change? 0.0 Oh and i had another annoying moment, i was riding around in my Carbon RS and saw a blip was following me, turned my camera around and didn't see anyone, assumed it was a glitch and continued my drive. Then all of a sudden out of no-where, a chopper just lands right on top of me knocking me off my bike, he then proceded to getting out of his copper and blowing up my bike. Luckily i got up before he could cap me and i was able to get off a good KSG shot off on him and take him out. Stole his copper and proceded to bother him till he left. Not really a death but i thought it was funny

• DeafMetal likes this

Fizzlepop531
  • Fizzlepop531

Peon

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:43 PM

Once Lamar told me to go get new clothes, I did so. As I was standing outside of the store, There were hits/tool tips popping up on my screen. I stood on the sidewalk and read the tool tips to learn how to play online. Guy rolls up in a car, steps out and lights me up with an SMG.

Yea!! killed while reading the instructions!! Woot!

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:50 PM

They fixed that?

Try turning your vibration off in the settings, might fix that at the very least :3. And i didn't know they fixed that either, what did they change? 0.0 Oh and i had another annoying moment, i was riding around in my Carbon RS and saw a blip was following me, turned my camera around and didn't see anyone, assumed it was a glitch and continued my drive. Then all of a sudden out of no-where, a chopper just lands right on top of me knocking me off my bike, he then proceded to getting out of his copper and blowing up my bike. Luckily i got up before he could cap me and i was able to get off a good KSG shot off on him and take him out. Stole his copper and proceded to bother him till he left. Not really a death but i thought it was funny

last night i did a stickup in grape seed and i got into my personal car (gauntlet) and managed to get a 4 star wanted level and i was trying to lose the cops by driving cross country and a player who was flying a military jet helped me by shooting down the cop chopper i did enventually lose the cops (thanks player)! :^: :)

• DeafMetal likes this

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:52 PM

Once Lamar told me to go get new clothes, I did so. As I was standing outside of the store, There were hits/tool tips popping up on my screen. I stood on the sidewalk and read the tool tips to learn how to play online. Guy rolls up in a car, steps out and lights me up with an SMG.

Yea!! killed while reading the instructions!! Woot!

i had that happen to my character in gta online except i was browsing the web. :angry:

The Wooden Mask
  • The Wooden Mask

Morag Tong Leader

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:06 PM

They fixed that?

last night i did a stickup in grape seed and i got into my personal car (gauntlet) and managed to get a 4 star wanted level and i was trying to lose the cops by driving cross country and a player who was flying a military jet helped me by shooting down the cop chopper i did enventually lose the cops (thanks player)! :^: :)

I did something like that last night on Xbox, were you in sandy shores a little north of the Airport?

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:12 PM

They fixed that?

I did something like that last night on Xbox, were you in sandy shores a little north of the Airport?

i might have been was the car the cops chasing white with red stripe?

GTAction99
  • GTAction99

R*

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:12 PM

When someone killed me multiple times for my Futo.  :sui: 

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:14 PM

When someone killed me multiple times for my Futo.  :sui: 

lol but those cars are a dime a dozen.

The Wooden Mask
  • The Wooden Mask

Morag Tong Leader

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:18 PM

They fixed that?

I think so lol but i'm not sure, what is your GT? Mine is my user, The Wooden Mask

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:19 PM Edited by hugh750, 08 October 2013 - 05:23 PM.

They fixed that?

I think so lol but i'm not sure, what is your GT? Mine is my user, The Wooden Mask

i don't want to give out my gamertag you never know, plus i since you think the car was white it has to have been me.

by the way what was the gt of the player you helped?

The Wooden Mask
  • The Wooden Mask

Morag Tong Leader

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:39 PM

They fixed that?

i don't want to give out my gamertag you never know, plus i since you think the car was white it has to have been me.

by the way what was the gt of the player you helped?

Not sure, couldn't see it, thats why i asked

abigor115
  • abigor115

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:15 PM

I was just finished robbing a 24/7. When I tried to enter my car, this maniac runs me over and as I try to recover he shoots me down from his car. He was such an idiot that he didn't even bother stealing The 2k I dropped. I was not mad at him and didn't go after him and I even sent him an invite to a co op drug wars mission, he rejects the invite and then sends me a message calling me a noob and telling me to f*ck myself. Lol

Lol......you just made my day.....i meet people like this all the time and i think to myself  WTF is wrong with people these days?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users