what was the most annoying way you where killed by players

55 replies to this topic
hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:05 AM

what was the most annoying way you where killed by fellow players in gta o?

today i was playing gta o and i got into a high speed chase with the cops and i did lose them but my car got trashed.

so i went to a los santos customs and before i entered it i decided to getout of my car and take a picture of ut but a fellow player decided to run me down (but to let you know i too kill fellow players) but still it can be annoying.

0_0.jpg

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:06 AM

My controller came unplugged while I was charging it and someone ran me over before my controller reconnected.  Its not a big deal though, as I killed him a few times after because he was a dick.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

I AM LOS SANTOS'S RECKONING

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:09 AM

Getting shot coming out of 24/7.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:13 AM

try getting shot by a player when your robbing a store in gta o.

DownwardGoose
  • DownwardGoose

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:17 AM

Not really a unique death, but after doing this mission with some random dude and going back into freeroam, it decided to spawn us next to each other and he shot me. Taking the money I just got from the mission. 

NothingPersonal
  • NothingPersonal

Trick

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:24 AM

Checking my map to confirm the final stunt jump location and a f*cker blowing up me + vehicle.

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:30 AM

When a bounty was placed on me. I had just spawned, in the middle of a bunch of other players when " you have a $7,000 bounty " appeared on screen. I was capped instantly. Also, when I drive around in my hotknife and other players follow and kill me for it. I knew that was to be expected, but it was still annoying and besides I can buy a new one  for free whenever I want thankfully.

• The Wooden Mask likes this

RealTuff
  • RealTuff

Ego Driven Asshole

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:00 AM Edited by RealTuff, 05 October 2013 - 03:02 AM.

Today one player killed me while I was afk outside a barber shop because I went for a smoke after pressing O on the hair menu, then another killed me straight after a mission I basically carried him with. Chased the second guy about with a desert eagle popping his melon from distance around the desert six times in a row and turned up at various inappropriate times to harass the AFK killer such as shooting him as he stepped out of robbing a shop. Logged off with a $7K bounty for shooting someone outside the Ammunation after they hit me with a monster truck and unloaded their SMG into me in Blaine county too. How do the bounty passovers, etc work?

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:21 AM

today i managed to get onine for the first time. first freeroam, 2 minutes in 2 guys in a car start chasing me and shooting at my car with smg's. i hit the brakes, get out hoping to get a headshot on the driver but i failed and died as they ran me over.

i respawn, see an invite for a job so i accept and right after that i got kicked. i guess by the guys in the car.  so join another game and get bad sport bullsh*t for not finishing a job

what the hell is wrong with this game

• QuietSundayLibrary likes this

Ev0d3vil
  • Ev0d3vil

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:25 AM

Biking to find a friend somewhere at Fort Zancudo and I got ran over by this dude. 1v1 deathmatch with him, had only pistol and he had SMGs, lost to him by 1 but after that, kept running him over with a truck till he quit the session. Totaled him like 9 times.

Ralelen
  • Ralelen

Hlayer Pater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:03 AM

Well  last night I noticed two people holding up a 24/7 and the cops were on their way. I parked my car in front of the doors so they couldnt get out and watch the fire works from outside. Because the cops were shooting at them and hitting my car, I got three stars. Well Im sure you can guess what happened next.

TeCNeEk
  • TeCNeEk

GTA Legend

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:04 AM

Shot in the back, then they blew up my car. 

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:51 AM

Shot in the back, then they blew up my car. 

last night in gta o i had my car blown up (with me in it) for no reason.

eNARV
  • eNARV

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:27 AM

It pisses me off the most when im carless and they just run you over

Menkz
  • Menkz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:41 AM

Being in Passive mode and getting shot at in my car. 

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:24 AM

I spawned peacefully, someone was near, he got down his car and shot me from faraway.

And that was not even 5 minutes after I spawned.

bango31
  • bango31

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:27 AM Edited by bango31, 05 October 2013 - 09:29 AM.

try getting shot by a player when your robbing a store in gta o.
Had it happen. Infuriated me. However, it made me change my tactics for holdups so....live and learn, I suppose.

Most annoying death was coming out of an epic police chase, almost no health...some asshole comes around the corner and kills me trying to steal my main car. The idiot couldn't get in because I have the access restricted. So that kind of made up for it.

novesori
  • novesori

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:28 AM

I hate the Downtown Pay'n'Spray. Yesterday I wanted to tune my car, and the garage was blocked by 5 cars or something, and everyone was shooting at me.

I only drive now to East or South garages, because they are empty.

Lamborghini1335
  • Lamborghini1335

Come and get me...

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:42 AM

Finished a Gang attack, and got capped when the screen ended. liek the dafuq...

The Wooden Mask
  • The Wooden Mask

Morag Tong Leader

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:44 AM

When a bounty was placed on me. I had just spawned, in the middle of a bunch of other players when " you have a $7,000 bounty " appeared on screen. I was capped instantly. Also, when I drive around in my hotknife and other players follow and kill me for it. I knew that was to be expected, but it was still annoying and besides I can buy a new one  for free whenever I want thankfully.

Hold back and go to the bottom of the options list and set allow only Crew+Friends to your car ^.^ hope that helps

This was the most annoying thing i had to deal with too.

mogz_cf3
  • mogz_cf3

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:56 AM

I was driving along peacefully, when suddenly I hear a loud gunshot coming from the liquor store. A 6ft dark hair caucasian man wearing ray bans comes running out,I see him scuttle about looking for an escape car, I think to myself " this is my chance". I roll up along him blocking him from police bullets, I beep my horn as a signal to get in. He enters the vehicle ( an Orange buffalo) then immediately leaves and fires a quick time shotgun blast..... WASTED!!!!
What the f##k

Blackveiled
  • Blackveiled

Medic

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:01 AM

Not really a player thing happened to me since I havent gotten to play with anyone online, but I was doing the Repo the RV mission and I was taking cover behind my car and opened fire on the enemies, and then some random car ran me over...i mean really?

JonnJonnz
  • JonnJonnz

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:11 AM

I was just finished robbing a 24/7. When I tried to enter my car, this maniac runs me over and as I try to recover he shoots me down from his car. He was such an idiot that he didn't even bother stealing The 2k I dropped. I was not mad at him and didn't go after him and I even sent him an invite to a co op drug wars mission, he rejects the invite and then sends me a message calling me a noob and telling me to f*ck myself. Lol
  • QuietSundayLibrary and The Wooden Mask like this

Ralelen
  • Ralelen

Hlayer Pater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:46 AM

bump

Woll Smoth
  • Woll Smoth

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:35 AM

While I was in Passive Mode, a Escalade full of kids shot me the hell up. :/

DisposableUnit
  • DisposableUnit

Alcoholic brain surgeon

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:08 AM

I was just finished robbing a 24/7. When I tried to enter my car, this maniac runs me over and as I try to recover he shoots me down from his car. He was such an idiot that he didn't even bother stealing The 2k I dropped. I was not mad at him and didn't go after him and I even sent him an invite to a co op drug wars mission, he rejects the invite and then sends me a message calling me a noob and telling me to f*ck myself. Lol

^This is the reason I joined this group -> http://gtaforums.com...rew-for-adults/

Itzreality
  • Itzreality

A title

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:44 AM

Wanted to make a new vehicle for my main one, purchased all the upgrade i could but forgot to buy the tracker >.> get out of the garage and there is a class A douche waiting with a grenade to blow me up.

aaronimpact
  • aaronimpact

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:51 AM

When I'm in passive mode.

riksterinto
  • riksterinto

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:31 AM

I hate the losers who camp outside of LS Customs and wait for you. Even worse are the ones that come into clothing stores etc and shoot you because you can't even pull out your weapon to defend yourself.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:50 AM Edited by hugh750, 08 October 2013 - 03:51 AM.

I hate the losers who camp outside of LS Customs and wait for you. Even worse are the ones that come into clothing stores etc and shoot you because you can't even pull out your weapon to defend yourself.

don't forget the one's who wait near stores to ambush you (i had it happen to me tonight) i was driving my personal car (the car that looks like a current gen camero) and i have some upgrades in it i stopped at a store to rob it i saw another player waiting at a nearby building in los santos as soon as i got out of my car he shoots and kills me but i got even i put a bounty on his head and another player killed him. :devil: :lol:  :die:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users