Wow such optimism, op
Here is why Heist update will be a fail!
Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:26 AM
Heists will be the same as robbing a store except you will be in a bank.
Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:03 AM Edited by Jasaan, 12 December 2013 - 08:04 AM.
Everything about GTA online has been a disappointment, from lack of purchaseable houses to the replica apartment interior to the 700x rinse and repeat drive to, pick up, drop off missions. To the missions happening in a seperate, controlled session.
Its been a huge disappointment. Rockstar have put a damper on everything that could be amazing.
But here comes the heist about in 2-4 weeks.
This is how it will be a huge fail.
1) Heists will happen in a seperate, controlled & private session. Just like missions (No interation with outside players).
2) Heists will only have two options, go in loud or silent. I lol @ their promotion that you will be able to plan your own heist. Look how that turned out in single player? Its the same thing people.
3) There will be no planning. Just you picking your crew and assigning them to already predefined tasks.
4) Heists will only extend to few places (how many banks and jewery stores are there like 2?)
TLDR = It will be a failure.
But here is how heist should play out.
1) It should happen in the same public session with every one else not like missions. But like store robberies.
2) There should be multiple excution points. Just the first heist in single player where you go through the roof. The key here is Rockstar designing the buildings to allow multiple entrances and hidden entries into the banks and jewery store. With each entry having a purpose to your getaway in association to how fast you get your 4 star wanted level.
For example, windows should be breakable so you can climb in the building.
The roof vents should be destroyable so you can get in from the top.
Secret doors from the outside like in the parking lot that can gain you access to the building. Etc.
3) with #2 you can now be able to plan your heist and getaway to the T. Do you want to drop in with a helicopter and get in through the roof or side window?
4) It shouldn't be only banks and jewery. But other corporate business building and random events or shipments coming in. Like life-invader, casino, etc.Giving us option.
Pray to god that rockstar would wake the f*ck up and read this post!
But don't get your hopes up. I personally know this this forum will be filled with "Heists are a joke" in the coming 2-4 weeks.
couldn't agree more.. I stopped playing about 2 weeks ago cuz it felt repetitive and these new "heist" don't excite me much because i already know what's it gonna be like.
Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:44 AM
Common sense and logic are clearly not the OP's strong point......
- Osho likes this
Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:19 PM
We should totally be able to Bain the BAWSAQ building. Just sayin.
Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:33 PM
Everything about GTA online has been a disappointment,
No it hasn't and I stopped reading right there because if your opener is full of sh*t then the rest probably just stinks.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users