Job Reward Database: RP & Cash

919 replies to this topic
DatGuyColin
  • DatGuyColin

Dat Mixed Dude

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 January 2016 - 03:57 PM

I'm looking for someone to host me the mission " Time to Get Away". If you can host it for me then it'll be greatly appreciated.

Xbox one
Gamer tag: Advertic

GreenInferno7
  • GreenInferno7

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 January 2016 - 06:31 PM

How can I gain access to the mission Docks to Stock II from Lester? I'm level 80 so I know that isn't the problem.

The-Murphy-Chap
  • The-Murphy-Chap

CoCoNutz

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 28 January 2016 - 01:05 AM

How can I gain access to the mission Docks to Stock II from Lester? I'm level 80 so I know that isn't the problem.

Ring Lester and he will give you a job keeping ringing till he gives you the job himself after you complete it you shall be free to select it from missions menu at anytime. :D

Tails Prower
  • Tails Prower

Sonic Mania

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 January 2016 - 11:34 AM

Ring Lester and he will give you a job keeping ringing till he gives you the job himself after you complete it you shall be free to select it from missions menu at anytime. :D

Except he won't since this mission is not presently within GTA Online.

• The Retaliator likes this

The-Murphy-Chap
  • The-Murphy-Chap

CoCoNutz

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 04 February 2016 - 01:14 AM

Oh how come???

Tails Prower
  • Tails Prower

Sonic Mania

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 February 2016 - 01:33 PM

Oh how come???

Nobody has an official answer, it is widely believed R* removed it due to the exact replication of Docks to Stocks (same format different crate location).

GreenInferno7
  • GreenInferno7

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2016 - 02:19 PM

Oh how come???

Nobody has an official answer, it is widely believed R* removed it due to the exact replication of Docks to Stocks (same format different crate location).

Alright thanks! This was helpful

Conflictionfun
  • Conflictionfun

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 June 2016 - 07:39 AM

Updated the original post to reflect changes to the payout system, and now includes "Warehouse sales" information. Major WIP, could be different per person, I have no clue.

• Tails Prower likes this

h1_4x4-
  • h1_4x4-

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 June 2016 - 07:10 PM

Check out my video showing the best money method in gta 5 online :) 

Jragzilla140
  • Jragzilla140

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2016 - 02:07 PM

ASSISTANCE NEEDED I was gone for most of the 2016 Independence Day Event. I have 200k in Online right now, I need to borrow 355k for the Liberator. If anyone is willing, please message me on my Ps4 account(my username, Jragzilla140) and play GtA Online on the 11th, between 6:30pm and 11:30pm central time. I eagerly wait for your reply!

smartergaming
  • smartergaming

PS4 (and PS3) YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrExmnqtB

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2016 - 05:59 AM Edited by smartergaming, 29 July 2016 - 12:54 AM.

The problem with this post is that most the mission info is incorrect and since payouts are based on time in mission any post that does not include the time required is useless.  Here are examples of three missions, timed at just a few seconds over FOUR minutes in mission (timed from when the banner disappears and you can start moving in the mission, until the time of delivery).  They are:

Editor and Thief $10,350 and 1964 RP solo,

Checkout Time $10,050 and 1796 RP solo

Rockford Roll $9,150 and 1694 RP solo 

and

• lydianduck likes this

Conflictionfun
  • Conflictionfun

Prankster

• Members

Posted 26 July 2016 - 02:28 AM Edited by Conflictionfun, 26 July 2016 - 02:29 AM.

The problem with this post is that most the mission info is incorrect and since payouts are based on time in mission any post that does not include the time required is useless.  Here are examples of three missions, timed at just a few seconds over FOUR minutes in mission (timed from when the banner disappears and you can start moving in the mission, until the time of delivery).  They are:

https://youtu.be/wIxcGRij2yg

https://youtu.be/NnauAwflh98

https://youtu.be/-nG1TdGVGcs

Correct. Post is already updated to reflect this.

This post is nearly irrelevant with the updates R* brought to the payout systems, as they are all simlar/based off of time.

In my opinion the most efficient "Quick Job" payout is between the 4 & 5 minute mark. I'll keep the rest of the post under the following spoiler, as an archive.

smartergaming
  • smartergaming

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 July 2016 - 01:08 AM Edited by smartergaming, 29 July 2016 - 01:13 AM.

This post is nearly irrelevant with the updates R* brought to the payout systems, as they are all simlar/based off of time.

In my opinion the most efficient "Quick Job" payout is between the 4 & 5 minute mark. I'll keep the rest of the post under the following spoiler, as an archive.

If your spoiler was already updated to give valid, useful information.... I would not have commented....  Here is what you show

Rockford Roll (1-2): 10,070 1,891

Check Out Time (1-2): 8,290 35 1,733

Editor and Thief (1-2): 6,750 - 45 - 1,130

Here is the correct info based on just over 4 minutes in mission (missions set on hard, solo).

Your info on the spoiler is useless without the times you took to do the missions....  that is why I posted correct info as proven by the videos. 

Conflictionfun
  • Conflictionfun

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 July 2016 - 04:33 PM

If your spoiler was already updated to give valid, useful information.... I would not have commented....  Here is what you show

Rockford Roll (1-2): 10,070 1,891

Check Out Time (1-2): 8,290 35 1,733

Editor and Thief (1-2): 6,750 - 45 - 1,130

Here is the correct info based on just over 4 minutes in mission (missions set on hard, solo).

Your info on the spoiler is useless without the times you took to do the missions....  that is why I posted correct info as proven by the videos. 

:facedesk: The giant colored text already explains that.

smartergaming
  • smartergaming

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2016 - 04:03 PM

Here are recent videos for how to make money, legitimately, without having to depend on randoms in heists, or deal with public lobbies. This is best done either solo or with up to 3 friends in invite only or friends only lobbies. 

GTA Online New Biker DLC, The Best Way to Make Money Legitimately??? $75,381 in 30 Minutes!!! 

GTA Online New Biker DLC What is the Best Way to Make $260,000 Legitimately??? 

JamesPlayz15
  • JamesPlayz15

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 December 2016 - 02:27 AM

GTA 5 Money Making Methods:

Contact Missions

Selling NPC Cars such as Sandking/Sentinal

Vip Missions

Heists

My Personal Favorites:

Vip Missions

Contact Missions

Heists

Double Money opportunity's

Use this tips to make money in gta !

JamesPlayz15
  • JamesPlayz15

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 December 2016 - 02:39 AM

Try ringing lester and request and job and it may come up then 

allgoodinthehood
  • allgoodinthehood

Crackhead

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 December 2016 - 01:07 AM Edited by allgoodinthehood, 06 December 2016 - 01:12 AM.

or just press the damn start button, go to the online tab, jobs, rockstar created, missions, and pick the mission...

• Bragster likes this

Conflictionfun
  • Conflictionfun

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 December 2016 - 04:49 PM

Updating to add vehicle warehouse information

VictorVince1239
  • VictorVince1239

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago Edited by VictorVince1239, 2 days ago.

Don't know how many people do this but I discovered this little self made bonus.

Go to any contact mission that doesn't trigger any cops when you shoot your gun 

I prefer to complete the task at hand first that way all I have left to do is head for the destination to complete and get paid. Before you do that though head over to any convenience store on the map.

Run up in there and shoot the cash register and grab the money. Run out of the store, get in your car and drive up the street then go right back to it. 

Shoot the cash register again and you get more money. You can repeat this process as much as you want to get paid. 

Easier way to let time go by for that max contact mission pay along with the bonus you make with this side detour.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users