• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:45 AM

why was this unpinned??

mrmarcd
  • mrmarcd

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:49 AM

I can only assume due to the low amount of threads in this subforum. Either way, it's still easily accessible!

Karpeh
  • Karpeh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:59 AM

Cash is before or after update 1.4?

mrmarcd
  • mrmarcd

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:09 AM Edited by mrmarcd, 19 October 2013 - 09:13 AM.

After

Karpeh
  • Karpeh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:19 AM

After

Thanks!

mrmarcd
  • mrmarcd

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:19 AM

After

Thanks!

No problem!

Tabula Rasa
  • Tabula Rasa

Don't get me wet! Ladies please..4 at a time.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:28 AM

Looks like landing gear is my new default. Unless im wrong that it still makes 23k

Refuso
  • Refuso

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:14 AM

what has been pissing me off the most recently is randoms joing your missions or races and having to kick them so people in your Xbox Party/Clan can get in to play

You just gotta put it on closed matchmaking and that shouldn't happen.

I had it on closed matchmaking yesterday and it happened twice to me. I don't mind strangers joining if there's space but I hadn't even invited anybody before they joined. How can I kick them if it happens again?

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:32 AM

Roof top rumble $12,500 but still like 4000rp... As of update 4.3

4.3 huh? Is this Cataclysm? :p

Here is a good website too, http://gta5.consoleg...Online_Missions

• Anonymous420_1.ps likes this

abns2004
  • abns2004

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:33 AM

what has been pissing me off the most recently is randoms joing your missions or races and having to kick them so people in your Xbox Party/Clan can get in to play

I had it on closed matchmaking yesterday and it happened twice to me. I don't mind strangers joining if there's space but I hadn't even invited anybody before they joined. How can I kick them if it happens again?

just leave the matchmaking screen and restart the mission again. it's the only solution

mrmarcd
  • mrmarcd

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:51 AM

Looks like landing gear is my new default. Unless im wrong that it still makes 23k

I could've been mistaken about it not giving $23,000 every time, but it definitely was not my first time doing it and I received $23,000. Maybe it had something to do with the patch being fresh? Who knows. I'll do it again and report back.

zmedhaug
  • zmedhaug

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:30 PM

when your in the screen it says "view joined players info" click on that then go to their name and click it. then it gives the option to kick. 

Fatsat
  • Fatsat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:37 PM

Out of Court Settlement from Martin got me 4.5 k -.- but at least they did not nerf the car of the lawyer. Still gives you 22 k when you sell it to LSC. 

How did you manage to sell the car? When playing the mission access to LSC is unavailable. When i finish the mission while inside the car, the car dissapears after the short cutscene. Also my garage is not accesible while still playing the mission. 

Fatsat
  • Fatsat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:40 PM

for the out of court settlement what does it mean car is 22,000? does that mean if i steal the lawyers car and sell it after that mission ill get that much?

yes. 

When i finish the mission inside the car, the car dissapears after the cutscene. How did you manage to keep it afterwards?

frippe8
  • frippe8

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:46 PM Edited by frippe8, 19 October 2013 - 02:49 PM.

I just played Marvin - The Los Santos Connection (1-6) on XBOX360 and it gave me $16.000 when finished. and there is about $8.500 extra dollars you can pick up from crates from computer hacking site and when you steal the coke at the airport.

Finished it alone as lvl 44 and took about 25min. So with some extra guns this can be really nice.

Marvin - The Los Santos Connection (1-6) on XBOX360
$24.000 ($8.500 in crates)

bayz101
  • bayz101

Certified

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:48 PM

You only receive the full mission payout on the first playthrough. All additional playthrough's payout half the original award. 

Source: http://support.rocks...and-Patch-Notes

First comment. That's likely why this was unpinned. 

mrmarcd
  • mrmarcd

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:06 PM

You only receive the full mission payout on the first playthrough. All additional playthrough's payout half the original award. 

The prices on the original post have been adjusted accordingly, to account for this. If you're doing a mission for the "first" time, just double what you're looking at for the payout. Instructions are in bold and underlined.

bayz101
  • bayz101

Certified

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:10 PM

The prices on the original post have been adjusted accordingly, to account for this. If you're doing a mission for the "first" time, just double what you're looking at for the payout. Instructions are in bold and underlined.

Ah. I noticed people pointing out the mission nerfs, didn't even re-read the first post. Not sure why they unpinned this than.

VitalEcho
  • VitalEcho

Saint

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:54 PM

for the out of court settlement what does it mean car is 22,000? does that mean if i steal the lawyers car and sell it after that mission ill get that much?

yes. 

When i finish the mission inside the car, the car dissapears after the cutscene. How did you manage to keep it afterwards?

This. Answer, please? I actually want to save the car for myself.

LandstalkerV9
  • LandstalkerV9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:57 PM

yes. 

was awesered 1-3 pages before... You need a buddy, who will drive the evidence to Martin while you get in the car of the lawyer and will spawn in it after the misssion.

matevlasno
  • matevlasno

Za Dom Spremni

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:39 PM

Thank's for making this post and thank's to those who helped mrmarcd with the content to update the information. :3 

Dudebot12125
  • Dudebot12125

Professional Dunce

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:09 PM Edited by Dudebot12125, 19 October 2013 - 06:10 PM.

yes. 

For everyone wondering how to save the lawyer's car, it's quite easy once you figure it out. I've done this twice so I can confirm it works. Simply kill the lawyer and push his car a few feet away using your car. You do this so you can seperate the evidence and the car. If you are able to get into the car and NOT pick up the evidence, you can save it in your garage.

Steps:

1. Kill lawyer
  2. Retrieve car without grabbing evidence
  3. Put the car in your garage
  4. Take a new car (Stolen or personal) to the evidence and pick it up
  5. Take the evidence to Martin

Enjoy the car (:

was awesered 1-3 pages before... You need a buddy, who will drive the evidence to Martin while you get in the car of the lawyer and will spawn in it after the misssion.

Not with the method posted above :) This can be done in solo

abns2004
  • abns2004

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:03 PM

Martin

Defender

Full team (crew)

Hard

11 500 $

3 600 RP

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:30 PM

Wait a minute ... Are my eyes seeing correctly did they cut the payouts of all the missions ?!?! I refer to this topic frequently , only to see which job I want to chose.

mrmarcd
  • mrmarcd

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:27 PM

Wait a minute ... Are my eyes seeing correctly did they cut the payouts of all the missions ?!?! I refer to this topic frequently , only to see which job I want to chose.

Yep...

Tabula Rasa
  • Tabula Rasa

Don't get me wet! Ladies please..4 at a time.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:54 PM

Probably a silly inquiry, but by First time full payout; is a " One Time only- never again 'remember when' I got that original payment' scheme being implied?  Or...do you merely have to visit another mission(s) to refresh anothers full payment..idealistic insanity I realize but these payouts are more apt to put a gradual downward ark in the bell curve that is now my characters bank account.

Gigabomber
  • Gigabomber

Infinite Ammo Amorous

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:14 AM

If you've ever completed the  mission, you will never get full payment again. Which sucks because there just aren't that many missions period, and competitive matches always screw over half the lobby. Big mis-step by rockstar. Not to mention the new car save bugs introduced by the patch.

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:19 AM

yes. 

For everyone wondering how to save the lawyer's car, it's quite easy once you figure it out. I've done this twice so I can confirm it works. Simply kill the lawyer and push his car a few feet away using your car. You do this so you can seperate the evidence and the car. If you are able to get into the car and NOT pick up the evidence, you can save it in your garage.

Steps:

1. Kill lawyer

Enjoy the car (:

Ugh, I wish I read this before I tried it out just now. 

Had a solo game, thought "great, I'll make an extra 22k". I picked up the evidence though and then tried taking the car to my garage.

mrmarcd
  • mrmarcd

Prankster

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:37 AM

yes. 

Steps:

1. Kill lawyer

Enjoy the car (:

Ugh, I wish I read this before I tried it out just now. 

Had a solo game, thought "great, I'll make an extra 22k". I picked up the evidence though and then tried taking the car to my garage.

Ouch :| At least now you know. I'll throw in an extra note on the original post.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users