Photo

when will the cash cards be available?

40 replies to this topic
williamp556
  • williamp556

Grandmaster

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:12 PM

people like you ruin online gaming for actual gamers. Go f*ck yourself you f*cking pay to win piece of sh*t whore.

Ha, You're just mad that you don't have a job you broke whore.

• NADOLNY and Apfeltasche like this

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:17 PM

people like you ruin online gaming for actual gamers. Go f*ck yourself you f*cking pay to win piece of sh*t whore.

Just ignore these kids, we can't blame them, they have no brains

Apfeltasche
  • Apfeltasche

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:43 PM Edited by Apfeltasche, 09 October 2013 - 06:45 PM.

I said it already in another topic. Pay for money in GTA Online, will save me MUCH more real cash as it cost:

At the same time which I need to get 1,2 Millions in this game, I make > 100x(or much more, dont know how much time it need)  more real cash as the 1,2 milion card costs, with real working!.

I don't have the time for this (26, with familiy and good job). I spend this 18 Euro for the cash card to starting immediately have the kind of fun I do liked  to have with my friends. Nice home, nice cars and just driving around with our cars. We (my friends and me) don't like fighting and shootings. We just want to have this open world feeling with nice things.

BTW. And it is a double moral, being mad about people who pay for ingame cash. What is about the people who have buy the special edition or the collectors edition for getting this garage?

And to the people who says it is "pay2win" or it steals the "fun":

I don't want to "win" I just want to have fun without spending to much time to get my kind of "fun". Fun doesn't mean for me make a heist with other people and spend hours and days of time to get virtual money!

PS: In Germany the dlc store for the cash cards is still down... :(

• Tampinha85 likes this

Archadius
  • Archadius

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:49 PM Edited by Archadius, 09 October 2013 - 06:50 PM.

"Indefinitely" is the term ill use for when they get things to a more fluid and risk free state so that players can buy content, I'll take a wild guess and say that they might come with the first dlc batch...

Tampinha85
  • Tampinha85

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:01 PM Edited by Tampinha85, 09 October 2013 - 07:02 PM.

You're uneducated friend.  Pay to win doesn't ruin online gaming for actual players.  You might not understand this, being the adolescent troll that you are, but let me try to explain.  The golden rule:

TIME = MONEY

Player A, has no job, no money, he is an OK gamer but nothing special, but can play 10 hours a day, 7 days a week. That's 70 hours.   He is a HARDCORE gamer.  Lets say Player A makes $20k an hour; he will make $1,400,000 in-game dollars in a week.  Nice chunk of change.

Player B has a job, lots of money, he is a great gamer, but can only play 3 hours a day, 4 days a week.  That's 12 hours.  He is a casual gamer.  Player B can also make $20k an hour, which accounts to $240,000 in-game dollars.  Its nice, but nothing to write home about.

Why should Player B be punished, or put at a disadvantage, for having a real life?  He shouldn't.

So Player A he drops $20 US dollars and gets his cool $1,250,000 in-game money.  $20 us dollars isn't that much money for Player B, because he has expendable income.  Player A only has a piggy-bank full of silver dollars, which last time I checked R* or PSN doesn't accept, so he doesn't have expendable income.  Player A still has to unlock all of the goodies (better guns and gun attachments, car mods, ect) via leveling up via missions and gameplay.  Without leveling up, Player A has not much to do with his cool $1.25 MIL.  

Personally, I think the broke people with no expendable income are the only ones butthurt about pay-to-play games.  The video game market has adjusted its scope to appeal to both HARDCORE gamers and CASUAL gamers alike.  I have no problem paying $20 bucks for in-game-currency, because I have a job, a life, and plenty of expendable income.

TL:DR - pay-to-play doesn't ruin online gaming, it levels the playing field between casual and hardcore gamers.  In the case of GTAV : O, you still have to level up to play the game to its full extent.

This. Thanks for summarizing so the teenagers can understand why do we have to PAY for money, its not like we are happy with it, but the way the game is built it forces you to do that.

Or you can just quit your job and get a divorce so you can dedicate all the time you have to play the game.

• Apfeltasche and BzzdLghtyr like this

Sturgeonslaw
  • Sturgeonslaw

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:13 PM

I bought the 1.2 million on Oct. 1st. They were working then. I got it 50% off in a way because I still had 800 unused microsoft points converted. I bought a 300k apartment and 2 cars. (Sandking XL and a 100k sports car) I had just a pistol. I'm now lvl 42 and have everything I wanted mostly. 10 cars and a M4 Assult rifle. Just have 6k left in the bank and I'm fine with that.

The medical bills really ate into my real money before the patch. It was 2.5k - 5k every death. I died a lot with only a pistol.

tradami
  • tradami

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:15 PM

They can buy all the money they want.  They still require a specific rank for car parts and guns and many other things.  

Martin Madrazo
  • Martin Madrazo

Prankster

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:19 PM

Buying a cash card next week. Just to let these trolling sh*tholes shut up and to buy some cars.
  • Apfeltasche likes this

IIluminati
  • IIluminati

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:25 PM Edited by IIluminati, 09 October 2013 - 07:26 PM.

Cash cards are pretty dumb though. 

It just dumbs the game down. This game will get boring real fast if they don't release some serious DLC.

Oh well I'm getting Xbox One anyways at launch. 

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:04 PM

I think everyone here is giving you really good suggestions when they say stay away from it. I was one of the people that bought cash cards when it was available, and the same exact day, I lost my 400k apartment and my 440k car. I contacted Rockstar and had no helpful support + they never refunded me. 

Spend your money on whatever you want, just saying be careful.

BzzdLghtyr
  • BzzdLghtyr

Team X Bladz Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:35 PM

I think everyone here is giving you really good suggestions when they say stay away from it. I was one of the people that bought cash cards when it was available, and the same exact day, I lost my 400k apartment and my 440k car. I contacted Rockstar and had no helpful support + they never refunded me. 

Spend your money on whatever you want, just saying be careful.

If you really bought a cash card, and the the R* servers crashed causing you to lose your in game data, I am willing to bet you will be refunded for your purchase (or replenished once the cash card sales are back up).

If R* doesn't refund your purchase of in-game currency, you can always call you bank and tell them you purchased digital content which you never received, and they will usually credit your account.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users