when will the cash cards be available?

40 replies to this topic
joeyke1
  • joeyke1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:41 PM

hey,

do u guys know when they wil be back? as i am working most of the days i dont have the time to earn alot of money. also when will the dlc be here for the heists?

JYP_KR
  • JYP_KR

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • South-Korea

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:42 PM Edited by Mr_Hate_Me, 04 October 2013 - 10:44 PM.

Should be today (Oct.4) they said.

http://www.ibtimes.c...roblems-fix.htm

EDIT: Today they should have it fixed, however don't know when they will have it released. Two different things, my bad.

joeyke1
  • joeyke1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:49 PM

ah ok wel thx anyway i hope they have it soon^^

joeyke1
  • joeyke1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:43 PM

updates here. But still no cashcards..

• Omniperfectus likes this

Omar Comin
  • Omar Comin

Thug

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:46 PM

Just don't buy them.

joeyke1
  • joeyke1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:49 PM

Just don't buy them.

If i want to buy them i will buy them. see my post....

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

"Jesus Christ Lamar, you gotta stop talkin'!"

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:49 PM

You shouldn't be buying cash cards until the game is fully functioning. Two reasons for this;

1. It's less likely that the game will lose your money due to instabilities
  2. It's an incentive for R* to fix the game up ASAP if they want the money from these cash cards.

I know i'm flat out refusing to buy any GTA$ unless my characters are restored.

Mugetsu
  • Mugetsu

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:05 PM

im wondering when they will be available also 

Variant2010
  • Variant2010

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:14 PM

people like you ruin online gaming for actual gamers. Go f*ck yourself you f*cking pay to win piece of sh*t whore.
  • Oburn likes this

Mugetsu
  • Mugetsu

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:16 PM

lol where all whores now heheheheheh

Jack188817
  • Jack188817

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:21 PM

They should put all cash card players in a separate lobby and let the spoilt rich n00blets fight it out amongst their unskilled lazy cheating selfs

RickyHaze
  • RickyHaze

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:32 PM

Holy crap you guys are judgmental. We said that he works most days so he won't be able to play for too long so we know the guy isn't lazy. He just wants to be able to have the same experience as everyone else but can't because of his REAL LIFE priorities.
  • ForceGhost likes this

joeyke1
  • joeyke1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:03 PM

wel im sorry if me having a life and a good place to work is upsetting you guys so much you have to anwser like his.

• DaltyFbaby likes this

joeyke1
  • joeyke1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:05 PM

Holy crap you guys are judgmental. We said that he works most days so he won't be able to play for too long so we know the guy isn't lazy. He just wants to be able to have the same experience as everyone else but can't because of his REAL LIFE priorities.

exactly man. thx for understanding. I just want to have a good car and apartment so i can have fun when im online but i dont have the time to earn it because i work much

Mugetsu
  • Mugetsu

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:01 AM

i guess ima whore then but a proud one hahaha

Avionyx
  • Avionyx

Make mine a Pi▀wasser

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:11 AM

Looking forward to whoring myself on cash cards too... I'd much rather have hours and hours a day to play such an awesome game, but genuinely I don't, so throwing money at it is my only way of creating a level playing field. 

Only once It's stable mind...

Franklin Clinton
  • Franklin Clinton

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:36 AM

Man people really shouldn't fall into there micro transaction schemes we already paid for the game Micro Transactions should never exist. But I can't judge and ˆ guess if you don't play much its ok. 

Pontuzz
  • Pontuzz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:50 PM

Mico transactions this and that.. You can gain the same thing by grinding if I want to toss money at R* I f*cking will.

You still need to have the proper rank to buy certain weapons and stuff.. I just want to buy a Buzzard and I'm not going to grind for it

Hover_Mode
  • Hover_Mode

Playa

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:03 PM

Pontuzz makes a great point.. I had a fast car early on and it was horrible wit no armor upgrades.

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:10 PM

people like you ruin online gaming for actual gamers. Go f*ck yourself you f*cking pay to win piece of sh*t whore.

They should put all cash card players in a separate lobby and let the spoilt rich n00blets fight it out amongst their unskilled lazy cheating selfs

Two f*cking losers

If you have a job, you can spend your money in whatever you want.

These two suckers are probably teenagers who can't afford anything unless their parents buy it....

GTFO kids!!!

• SCS_Skreamies likes this

BzzdLghtyr
  • BzzdLghtyr

Team X Bladz Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:51 PM

You're uneducated friend.  Pay to win doesn't ruin online gaming for actual players.  You might not understand this, being the adolescent troll that you are, but let me try to explain.  The golden rule:

TIME = MONEY

Player A, has no job, no money, he is an OK gamer but nothing special, but can play 10 hours a day, 7 days a week. That's 70 hours.   He is a HARDCORE gamer.  Lets say Player A makes $20k an hour; he will make $1,400,000 in-game dollars in a week.  Nice chunk of change.

Player B has a job, lots of money, he is a great gamer, but can only play 3 hours a day, 4 days a week.  That's 12 hours.  He is a casual gamer.  Player B can also make $20k an hour, which accounts to $240,000 in-game dollars.  Its nice, but nothing to write home about.

Why should Player B be punished, or put at a disadvantage, for having a real life?  He shouldn't.

So Player A he drops $20 US dollars and gets his cool $1,250,000 in-game money.  $20 us dollars isn't that much money for Player B, because he has expendable income.  Player A only has a piggy-bank full of silver dollars, which last time I checked R* or PSN doesn't accept, so he doesn't have expendable income.  Player A still has to unlock all of the goodies (better guns and gun attachments, car mods, ect) via leveling up via missions and gameplay.  Without leveling up, Player A has not much to do with his cool $1.25 MIL.  

Personally, I think the broke people with no expendable income are the only ones butthurt about pay-to-play games.  The video game market has adjusted its scope to appeal to both HARDCORE gamers and CASUAL gamers alike.  I have no problem paying $20 bucks for in-game-currency, because I have a job, a life, and plenty of expendable income.

TL:DR - pay-to-play doesn't ruin online gaming, it levels the playing field between casual and hardcore gamers.  In the case of GTAV : O, you still have to level up to play the game to its full extent.

• NADOLNY, Tampinha85, Apfeltasche and 1 other like this

.R3b3L
  • .R3b3L

Ambitious, but terrible.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:53 PM

Go away please.

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:54 PM

Okay, so now that we've established that -gasp- there's immature users in this community who judge how people spend their money, does anyone have a release date yet for the cash cards? 

Galdoron
  • Galdoron

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:58 PM

You're uneducated friend.  Pay to win doesn't ruin online gaming for actual players.  You might not understand this, being the adolescent troll that you are, but let me try to explain.  The golden rule:

TIME = MONEY

Player A, has no job, no money, he is an OK gamer but nothing special, but can play 10 hours a day, 7 days a week. That's 70 hours.   He is a HARDCORE gamer.  Lets say Player A makes $20k an hour; he will make $1,400,000 in-game dollars in a week.  Nice chunk of change.

Player B has a job, lots of money, he is a great gamer, but can only play 3 hours a day, 4 days a week.  That's 12 hours.  He is a casual gamer.  Player B can also make $20k an hour, which accounts to $240,000 in-game dollars.  Its nice, but nothing to write home about.

Why should Player B be punished, or put at a disadvantage, for having a real life?  He shouldn't.

So Player A he drops $20 US dollars and gets his cool $1,250,000 in-game money.  $20 us dollars isn't that much money for Player B, because he has expendable income.  Player A only has a piggy-bank full of silver dollars, which last time I checked R* or PSN doesn't accept, so he doesn't have expendable income.  Player A still has to unlock all of the goodies (better guns and gun attachments, car mods, ect) via leveling up via missions and gameplay.  Without leveling up, Player A has not much to do with his cool $1.25 MIL.  

Personally, I think the broke people with no expendable income are the only ones butthurt about pay-to-play games.  The video game market has adjusted its scope to appeal to both HARDCORE gamers and CASUAL gamers alike.  I have no problem paying $20 bucks for in-game-currency, because I have a job, a life, and plenty of expendable income.

TL:DR - pay-to-play doesn't ruin online gaming, it levels the playing field between casual and hardcore gamers.  In the case of GTAV : O, you still have to level up to play the game to its full extent.

This is so true.  I'm a college student with a job with a social life.  I don't want to spend hours upon hours grinding cash, I want to spend that time ingame with my friends doing whatever we want to do, not looking for what mission rewards the most GTA$.  I'm okay with doing missions/races/whatever to rank up because it doesn't feel like a grind, RP comes at a steady rate no matter what you're doing.  IT's the GTA$ that feels like a grinding when I do a 10 minute mission and get like $4k.

I'll happily drop $20 to get some cash and enjoy the game my way while I rank up instead of feeling like I have to spend every minute grinding missions or playing the game.

P.S.  If spending $20 makes me "rich" then that's great news for me!  You can go make $20 by mowing a yard, go for it!

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:14 PM Edited by nadolny, 09 October 2013 - 02:16 PM.

TIME = MONEY

Best post I've read this week. Totally agree with you.

These broke ass kids can't afford sh*t and they're jealous of us, hard working people with money.

Get a job, suckers!!! Maybe one day you can afford to buy a REAL car, not your daddy's..

• BzzdLghtyr likes this

SkYyaMe
  • SkYyaMe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:22 PM

...so when will cash cards be available?

• THE DRAGOON likes this

Epi
  • Epi

might be a girl in rl

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:27 PM

i dont see an issue with the cards

you DONT get ahead in the game... it just makes life a bit easier because you dont have to grind as much

pay to win and get ahead is lame....

then again i wouldnt buy cards yet before the game is stable 

plus you shouldnt keep your money on the bank, you should invest it on basdaq everytime before you log off

thats how the real 18+ gamers make the good money online

i already have around 100k+ and im just passed the tutorial and 2 dm's

0Blitzy
  • 0Blitzy

Resident Spooky Skeleton, Disliker of Bad Cars

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:32 PM

I have a level 30 and a level 52, and I'm still wanting to buy cash just for the sake of supplementing my bank account. Where exactly is it wrong for people to use a feature implemented into the game and using it for it's intended purpose?

Krant's sake, you people are akin to children screaming at their parents for a Stretch Armstrong, then complaining that the kid down the street has two when you already have yours.
Honestly, f*ck you.

Spitfirex007
  • Spitfirex007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:37 PM

Actual gamers? So some who works full time can't be a gamer? Someone didn't get their daily beat off to the in game strippers.

Cash cards allow people to buy money, to spend in game. Not sure how the OP buy cars effects your game. And I am willing to beat you are a farmer. So please stfu

BzzdLghtyr
  • BzzdLghtyr

Team X Bladz Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:55 PM

i dont see an issue with the cards

you DONT get ahead in the game... it just makes life a bit easier because you dont have to grind as much

pay to win and get ahead is lame....

then again i wouldnt buy cards yet before the game is stable 

plus you shouldnt keep your money on the bank, you should invest it on basdaq everytime before you log off

thats how the real 18+ gamers make the good money online

i already have around 100k+ and im just passed the tutorial and 2 dm's

Last time I checked, which was 2 days ago, the online BAWSAQ wasn't active.  But I agree, investing is always a good idea.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users