Photo

this game is zzzzzzzzz

53 replies to this topic
GM Inc
  • GM Inc

Get Money Industries

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:21 PM

this game blows played with 4 mates for a few days aaaaand we have done everything I have a house, nice car all guns etc. 

you also get labelled a bad sport for self defence. The amount of kids on this game compares to runescape or black ops 2. 

crying-oklahoma-state-player-sports-cryi

wigwam
  • wigwam

Prankster

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:25 PM

F*ck off and trade it in then.

people like this annoy me. there is nothing that says this site is only here to praise gta. we can complain and make critisms if we want. how else would it get better.  The OP is right, it seems like there is loads to do when you start out but in reality its all either cosmetic, fetch quests, lame activities or races

el_roy1985
  • el_roy1985

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:30 PM

Obvious troll is obvious.

Too many children now a days get off on talkin ish about stuff on forums. Do they really have nothing better to do? I feel bad for them if this is how they have fun. Sad, so sad...
  • n2gether likes this

watto33
  • watto33

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:31 PM

I must admit this game needed to wait for next gen/pc

Current consoles suck and cant pump out anything decent nowadays lol

kalltkaffe
  • kalltkaffe

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:39 PM

R* will continue put missions in online? there will be more things to do. 

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:41 PM Edited by Lagful, 04 October 2013 - 11:41 PM.

Are you Rank 100 yet? Buying everything =/= doing everything. Stop farming the same mission all day and maybe you'll have some fun.

• wallpaper42 likes this

Kaspanova
  • Kaspanova

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:44 PM

Link us to your social club profile? I want to see this

METALPUNK
  • METALPUNK

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:36 AM

Ok this is getting old, I'm not just speaking about this game only. Why is it pekoe complain after two days of owning a game saying that they are bored already. I just can't see how you can fully experience a game like this in two days of playing, even non stop.

Here's the thing if your already bored of single player and now gta online then you need a new hobby. Your not playing the game for what it's worth. There's just no way you could get bored that quick unless you have no imagination.

Now my second point. No imagination! With a game like this there is just so much you can do. The world is yours to paint red. I can play this and at least once every day for a year and always find something different to do even after 100% complete.

So stop rushing the experience and maybe just maybe you can get a good amount of time out of this game. Enjoy. Also if your using any exploits thats your own fault. Even the 9,000 dollars every two minutes mission can screw your experience. Technically not an exploit but you know your making money way to fast so stop it and earn your money a different way.

wallpaper42
  • wallpaper42

Hustler

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:38 AM

And yet I bet you won't stop playing it...

Masochron
  • Masochron

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:38 AM

One word...Imagination.

I try and really immerse myself in the world. For me it's just as much about roleplaying as it is chaos. I try and think about who my character really is, and why he does what he does. Turns out he's just a sick **** who likes to slit people's throats. Who would've thunk it?

eagle016
  • eagle016

Playa

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:44 AM

Link us to your social club profile? I want to see this

I second this. As of now you're a troll, but you can prove everyone wrong by posting your info.

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:47 AM

It doesn't necessarily suck, but it does get boring fast imo, gta just doesn't give me the amazing free roam experience that red dead redemption gave me unfortunately

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:49 AM

I'd be the first to admit I have "no life" by today's standards and I havent even done EVERYTHING. Haven't even managed to get my first apartment yet after all this time and having a massive amount of fun. This game is going to leave alot of damn good memories.
Please f*ck off and never return if you prefer the mindless sh*t that is COD.

Really? tell me to f*ck off because your mind isn't developed enough to realise this game is a massive scam. 16 players a world SIXTEEN. Just awful 

That isnt the limitation of the game asshole.  its hte limitation of hte ps3.  Pc and ps4 will probably be 32 players.

This game has LOADS of replayability.

Although ill agree that i wold really like more player sin a server.  But its all ps3 can handle.

Whats your level in game?  you are lvl 99 already?

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:31 AM

this game blows played with 4 mates for a few days aaaaand we have done everything I have a house, nice car all guns etc. 

you also get labelled a bad sport for self defence. The amount of kids on this game compares to runescape or black ops 2. 

So you've reached the highest rank? I highly doubt that.

GTA Online isn't just about what you can do in free roam. Making a bunch of money and buying a house, and then that's it for you? A game like this is intended to be played by people who want to play hundreds or thousands of death matches, races, missions, etc. with their friends and others. You're treating it like a second single player mode, which it is not. I played GTA IV's Mafiya Work for five years, at least once or twice a week and sometimes a lot more. When I play a game, I want to fight against people -- not just buy a place to live and a nice car and be done with it. I already have those things in real life.

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:34 AM

but how has he done "everything"? do not most of the missions begin to pickup after level 25 or so? (not sure I am only lvl 18)

I'm level 77 and I lost one level 22 after the rockfail servers corrupted my original character. 

Wow. Jesus. I really hope it's much easier to get to that level than it is in Red Dead Redemption. Because if not, then that's just really sad to me.

Xbox1988
  • Xbox1988

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:34 AM

Game is nerdy ad f*ck bro

Nobody got time for this

Xbox1....

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:37 AM

It doesn't necessarily suck, but it does get boring fast imo, gta just doesn't give me the amazing free roam experience that red dead redemption gave me unfortunately

You mean things like collecting flowers and hunting animals all over again like you do in Red Dead's SP? I played Red Dead online for quite a while and there were onlly five or six modes that I can remember or that were worth playing. Much of the stuff you could do was really dull. Plus, the matches could only go for ten minutes and people could come in at any time ... both of which are very odd.

brothan323
  • brothan323

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:58 AM

you made an account called gtaonlinesucks and you played with 4 people and completed everything on multiplayer?

you sir, have no life.

there isn't much to complete content wise this game compares to the likes of pac-man 

you know, I do play tetris more than this, lol sold my copy the moment they announed microtransactions, WHICH ARE BS AND DO BREAK THE GAME stop saying they dont.

brothan323
  • brothan323

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:00 AM

GTA Online isn't just about what you can do in free roam. Making a bunch of money and buying a house, and then that's it for you? A game like this is intended to be played by people who want to play hundreds or thousands of death matches, races, missions, etc. with their friends and others. You're treating it like a second single player mode, which it is not. I played GTA IV's Mafiya Work for five years, at least once or twice a week and sometimes a lot more. When I play a game, I want to fight against people -- not just buy a place to live and a nice car and be done with it. I already have those things in real life.

yes but you have to buy litterrally EVERYTHING, so that makes this game NOT fun. if you don't have money or a gun OR ammo, you are screwed. try to do a deathmatch with no money and ammo and tell me this game is fun, f*ck, DO ANYTHING is this game without a gun or ammo and tell me this is fun

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:04 AM

84 hours later and you have everything complete?

oxcib.jpg

That's what I'm saying

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:39 AM

I must admit this game needed to wait for next gen/pc

Current consoles suck and cant pump out anything decent nowadays lol

So they were supposed to just toss out four years of work and release a game for 20 million players (next gen numbers at some point) instead of 150 million? Do me a favor and never go into the world of business. 

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:41 AM

yes but you have to buy litterrally EVERYTHING, so that makes this game NOT fun. if you don't have money or a gun OR ammo, you are screwed. try to do a deathmatch with no money and ammo and tell me this game is fun, f*ck, DO ANYTHING is this game without a gun or ammo and tell me this is fun

If you're running out of ammo and money after playing the game for more than an hour, I would suggest you go back to playing Diner Dash. ;-) 

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:43 AM

you made an account called gtaonlinesucks and you played with 4 people and completed everything on multiplayer?

you sir, have no life.

there isn't much to complete content wise this game compares to the likes of pac-man 

you know, I do play tetris more than this, lol sold my copy the moment they announed microtransactions, WHICH ARE BS AND DO BREAK THE GAME stop saying they dont.

How do microtransactions break the game? You don't have to buy them to succeed and buying them doesn't help you defeat an opponent at all. Plus, microtransactions provide an ongoing revenue stream to Rockstar so that they can continue to add content without charging us or without charging much for it.

Don 'de Medici'
  • Don 'de Medici'

le wild OG appears

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:47 AM

I'd be the first to admit I have "no life" by today's standards and I havent even done EVERYTHING. Haven't even managed to get my first apartment yet after all this time and having a massive amount of fun. This game is going to leave alot of damn good memories.
Please f*ck off and never return if you prefer the mindless sh*t that is COD.

Really? tell me to f*ck off because your mind isn't developed enough to realise this game is a massive scam. 16 players a world SIXTEEN. Just awful 

Console Limitations is a scam?
....wat?

Console limitation. PLEASE. Black ops 2 has way better graphics and you can have way more players on domination 

LMFAO no idea how much it takes to run GTA versus a COD game do you? 

You're done.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users