Quantcast

» «
Photo

Some guy killed me in free roam so i got revenge.....

34 replies to this topic
gunslinginkitty
  • gunslinginkitty

GunSlinginKitty

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:12 PM

Lol i have just found this guy killing people and he has just ran into on of the shops so i blocked him in with a car at the doors ahahahah kid is such an idiot. I will forever stare at this kid in utter dissapointment. 

That's an amzing idea.. with a trashmaster or a bus you're literally trapped?!

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

You know you could have shot him from outside the store, then shoot the woman in the store and rob the store?

GTAfattyjuice
  • GTAfattyjuice

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:20 PM

I never shoot first, but I am incapable of letting it go if someone kills me unprovoked. As soon as they cross that line, I become the f*cking terminator as I just keep coming to hound their arse constantly until I feel satisfaction- even if it causes me to die dozens of times. If I even become a bit of a nuisance to that person, that makes me pleased.

I don't think this game is good for me.

You would be great for my crew then :3. It's called the pheonix's shadows. It's based off of being passive. Until we our provoked then we kill them a bunch. To make them think more careful about killing people for no reason. It's funny tho this guy shot me and killed me. While i was at my map. So i hunted him down killed so many times he ran out of los santos into the woods. And i just kept a perimiter around there blocking him from coming in for a few mins. I stop after 20 mins of me killing him. Needless to say tho, we both lost quiet a bit of money. But i came out the victor >:3. But i am having fun with it.

Best thing to do tho is when you have a house. And people put a bounty on you. And your friends just invite them into your house. And just sit there until people give up. It was funny people where trying to figure out how to get us. We had like 16k bountys for us combined. The computer players put 5k each on us. And my friend put an extra 1k on us. I even invited some random person to my house. Since they don't allow combat with in the house. The game got so much better when i got my house. I be dat creepeh hiding in my house stalking and spectating people. P.S i be watching ya  >:3.

Although i have seen a lot of karma within this game so far. My friend was destorying my car to troll me. And he got a bad sport. Now he can't play with friends. No mater what for at leas a day. Plus he has all the negatives that come with a bad sport. He also is stuck wearing a dunz hat or what no. Have you guys witnessed a lot of karma :3. I would love to hear them :3.

Do you have ADHD?

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Pure Heroine

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:24 PM

It was a nice sunny morning in Los Santos unti some c*nt came out of no where and gunned me down. So the dude thought he was clever and tried to hide inside the clothes shop so i couldn't kill him. But what the retard did not no is i have a sniper and so i played the waiting game, parked my car quite a distance away from the shop dude thoght he was safe and walked out, BANG dropped the bitch. And this is why little trolls, you should never f*ck with someone who has a backup plan.

cool-story-bro-500x499.jpg

JavierFF
  • JavierFF

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:33 PM

I never shoot first, but I am incapable of letting it go if someone kills me unprovoked. As soon as they cross that line, I become the f*cking terminator as I just keep coming to hound their arse constantly until I feel satisfaction- even if it causes me to die dozens of times. If I even become a bit of a nuisance to that person, that makes me pleased.

I don't think this game is good for me.

You would be great for my crew then :3. It's called the pheonix's shadows. It's based off of being passive. Until we our provoked then we kill them a bunch. To make them think more careful about killing people for no reason. It's funny tho this guy shot me and killed me. While i was at my map. So i hunted him down killed so many times he ran out of los santos into the woods. And i just kept a perimiter around there blocking him from coming in for a few mins. I stop after 20 mins of me killing him. Needless to say tho, we both lost quiet a bit of money. But i came out the victor >:3. But i am having fun with it.

Best thing to do tho is when you have a house. And people put a bounty on you. And your friends just invite them into your house. And just sit there until people give up. It was funny people where trying to figure out how to get us. We had like 16k bountys for us combined. The computer players put 5k each on us. And my friend put an extra 1k on us. I even invited some random person to my house. Since they don't allow combat with in the house. The game got so much better when i got my house. I be dat creepeh hiding in my house stalking and spectating people. P.S i be watching ya  >:3.

Although i have seen a lot of karma within this game so far. My friend was destorying my car to troll me. And he got a bad sport. Now he can't play with friends. No mater what for at leas a day. Plus he has all the negatives that come with a bad sport. He also is stuck wearing a dunz hat or what no. Have you guys witnessed a lot of karma :3. I would love to hear them :3.

Do you have ADHD?
lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users