Quantcast

» «
Photo

Right come on now are R* going to seriously patch these cops?

96 replies to this topic
KubilayLP
  • KubilayLP

Youtuber

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:23 PM

Seriously any word on this? This is just beyond a f*cking joke now. I literally cannot do sh*t no matter how many (if any) witnesses see me do it without getting f*cking wanted and having to evade these f*ckers who always seem to spawn infront of me in the map diverting me from my destination and delaying my time. Sure it was fun the first few hours but after 30+ hours its a f*cking nuisance.

Generally I agree with you. Seriously, Rockstar won't patch it.

Moopato
  • Moopato

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:24 PM Edited by Moopato, 12 October 2013 - 07:24 PM.

I hate it how it takes forever for the cops to stop looking for you when you're out of their line of sight.

This  :^:

I wouldn't have a problem with the wanted system if it didn't take so f*cking long for the stars to stop flashing once you evade the pigs. 

Another kid who's bad and has no imagination. Maybe you shouldn't hide in f*cking terrible spots. Also, maybe when there are helicopters and cops around you in GTA V you need to hide yourself well. Go play cod

Herbiehunter
  • Herbiehunter

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:26 PM

Any city that you go to has a different strictness of Cop. LS has ball breaking cops, I agree, but I play them at there own game. They aint spoilt my game NOT ONCE. No sir, I make them play by MY rules. If you can't do that, maybe you should play something nicer, like COD...Just sayin bra, if you cant stand teh heat stay out of the kitchen...Me I rule LS with an Iron fist lol

Moopato
  • Moopato

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:26 PM

Seriously any word on this? This is just beyond a f*cking joke now. I literally cannot do sh*t no matter how many (if any) witnesses see me do it without getting f*cking wanted and having to evade these f*ckers who always seem to spawn infront of me in the map diverting me from my destination and delaying my time. Sure it was fun the first few hours but after 30+ hours its a f*cking nuisance.

Generally I agree with you. Seriously, Rockstar won't patch it.

Why are so many people visually challenged? i bet with all the time you pussies spend on here complaining , you could have expanded your brain and maybe set up some " Markers" at good hiding spots? Instead of blabbering ya'll should point your eyes at the game and figure it out.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:32 PM

I hate it how it takes forever for the cops to stop looking for you when you're out of their line of sight.

I wouldn't have a problem with the wanted system if it didn't take so f*cking long for the stars to stop flashing once you evade the pigs. 

Another kid who's bad and has no imagination. Maybe you shouldn't hide in f*cking terrible spots. Also, maybe when there are helicopters and cops around you in GTA V you need to hide yourself well. Go play cod

Well thanks for the insightful and riveting contribution there Moopato, but as recently as a few hours ago, I hid in a subway -completely out of sight, but after the 4 years it took while the stars were still flashing, the x-ray vision psychic super cops had found me.

RuR
  • RuR

prefix or suffix?

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:48 PM Edited by RuR, 12 October 2013 - 08:50 PM.

just lol guys.. im Priiiiiiiitty sure if the cops lose sight of a criminal, they don't just give up and shout Lunch time!! after a few secs in REAL life.. nor stops looking for criminals and wait... hoping they come back and say Sorry? that's what they do in real life no? its really quite scandalous that the Cops in game appear to think like... wait for it... COPS.. and if people run and hide, you tend to look in known hiding areas? 

btw CoD called they want you back.. got some "ghost" coming in, Quite Rad i think you kids call it?

btw im new here and just wanted to say Hi :D we are going to get along famously  :D

LzInFaMouSzL
  • LzInFaMouSzL

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:17 PM

just lol guys.. im Priiiiiiiitty sure if the cops lose sight of a criminal, they don't just give up and shout Lunch time!! after a few secs in REAL life.. nor stops looking for criminals and wait... hoping they come back and say Sorry? that's what they do in real life no? its really quite scandalous that the Cops in game appear to think like... wait for it... COPS.. and if people run and hide, you tend to look in known hiding areas? 

btw CoD called they want you back.. got some "ghost" coming in, Quite Rad i think you kids call it?

btw im new here and just wanted to say Hi :D we are going to get along famously  :D

Do you even grammar?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users