Quantcast

» «
Photo

Right come on now are R* going to seriously patch these cops?

96 replies to this topic
Thebull94
  • Thebull94

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:10 PM

Seriously any word on this? This is just beyond a f*cking joke now. I literally cannot do sh*t no matter how many (if any) witnesses see me do it without getting f*cking wanted and having to evade these f*ckers who always seem to spawn infront of me in the map diverting me from my destination and delaying my time. Sure it was fun the first few hours but after 30+ hours its a f*cking nuisance.

Also if you do not like me or my threads dont comment in this one. 

• FlyUS and TheGentleman like this

Winston Smith
  • Winston Smith

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:11 PM

L2P scrub...

Thebull94
  • Thebull94

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:12 PM

L2P scrub...

Thanks for the advice. Now f*ck off.

• TheGentleman likes this

Maglev
  • Maglev

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:13 PM

I agree.

• TheGentleman likes this

MrOptimusGuy
  • MrOptimusGuy

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:14 PM

I've been also having problems with cops! Every time i drive by one i get 1 or 2 stars.

BenniMBXD
  • BenniMBXD

the guy

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:15 PM Edited by BenniMBXD, 04 October 2013 - 10:22 PM.

I started to read it but then i saw that thebull94 wrote it. and i was like

smh-kid.gif

Maglev
  • Maglev

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:24 PM

I was looking at the stuff in the shelves at 24/7, no weapon or anything. Then a NPC called the cops and I got 1 star. Which turned into 2 stars pretty quick and it  ended at the other end of the city.

Also standing near cops gives you a wanted level.

Pretty weird. Standing still is not allowed in the game.

sm1thy17396
  • sm1thy17396

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:27 PM

I hate it how it takes forever for the cops to stop looking for you when you're out of their line of sight.

• John Smith and high91 like this

sm1thy17396
  • sm1thy17396

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:30 PM

I hate it how it takes forever for the cops to stop looking for you when you're out of their line of sight and they even start shooting you at a 1 stat wanted level.

infamousxx09
  • infamousxx09

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:31 PM

its easy,just hide bro,,,i just go up mountains and find a brush and hide and they gone,or run into an alley way and hide

ShopToCustomer
  • ShopToCustomer

Ven rápido

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:47 PM

L2P scrub...

why dont you f*ck off, quit the game and you will quit complaining. youre a f*cking nuisance mate, do one. 

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:48 PM Edited by Masterfocker, 04 October 2013 - 10:48 PM.

L2Evadecopsbetter

And seriously, literally all you do is whine and moan. Sell the game then. Not that hard

• droski likes this

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:54 PM

Seriously any word on this? This is just beyond a f*cking joke now. I literally cannot do sh*t no matter how many (if any) witnesses see me do it without getting f*cking wanted and having to evade these f*ckers who always seem to spawn infront of me in the map diverting me from my destination and delaying my time. Sure it was fun the first few hours but after 30+ hours its a f*cking nuisance.

I don't know you or your threads so...

There's a really simple fix if you're on your way somewhere and don't want to waste time evading the cops. No patch required, anyone can do it. Here it is - resist the urge to 'do sh*t'. Drive on the road, don't shoot hookers, if you hit another car and they jump out to fight you, drive away. Super simple stuff.

hierbamala
  • hierbamala

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:58 PM

L2P scrub...

podyx
  • podyx

Money Maker

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:00 PM

get a personal vehicle, and if u ever somehow get wanted, call lester and get rid of it for 500 dollar

PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:00 PM

This is what happens when you take the police system from driver: parallel lines. It was the same crap in gta4 where they magically spawned 20 yds in front of you.

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:03 PM

People are still bitching about this? All the time spent complaining could probably be better served doing something productive.

The Sullinator
  • The Sullinator

Founder of LRMC Motorcycle Club

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:06 PM Edited by The Sullinator, 04 October 2013 - 11:06 PM.

I do think the fact that if there's no witnesses, or if you use a silenced weapon, that you still get a wanted level. Like wtf? I mean maybe in like 1 or 2 game time hours as if someone found the body, but it's just severely unrealistic. 

I could have sworn I remember reading somehow someone saying that if there was no witnesses, you don't get a wanted level. But what happened to that? 

Like I love the fact that the cops are tougher, but that doesn't play into the fact that if you shoot someone in the middle of the woods with a silenced pistol and no one around, that you automatically get a star. 

Ermac_
  • Ermac_

Tower Master

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:06 PM

did you test this out?, the recent patch now makes it so you cant get 2 stars within 10 seconds. Among other things that I dont remember. 

Thebull94
  • Thebull94

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:09 PM

L2P scrub...

why dont you f*ck off, quit the game and you will quit complaining. youre a f*cking nuisance mate, do one. 

I started to read it but then i saw that thebull94 wrote it. and i was like

smh-kid.gif

I don't know you or your threads so...

There's a really simple fix if you're on your way somewhere and don't want to waste time evading the cops. No patch required, anyone can do it. Here it is - resist the urge to 'do sh*t'. Drive on the road, don't shoot hookers, if you hit another car and they jump out to fight you, drive away. Super simple stuff.

Come on bro thats the point. Sometimes you literally get wanted for walking srsly its that stupid sometimes. Also you just said it in your post. Its a GTA game for god sake we shouldnt be confined and in terror of having to undergo a long and tedious chase....

L2Evadecopsbetter

And seriously, literally all you do is whine and moan. Sell the game then. Not that hard

Seriously this is why I generally start name calling. How the f*ck could the retards miss the massive bolded and underlined text? This is how flame and arguments start. You do not like me then f*ck off out my thread and stop 'looking' for me. Its just so illogical and retarded it is border line insanity! However if you disagree by all means state why. f*cking scum.

Also to everyone saying l2evade the cops.

l2read That is not the problem. However I will pass you guys off as trolling (why not everyone else does it lol) because nobody is that retarded. However if you are not mentally challenged and just ignorant. The problem is not evading the cops. 

TheJasonGallant
  • TheJasonGallant

Random Player

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:10 PM

Look. you have to understand how to play. You have to see how the game is playing and not how you'd like it to be playing. If you want to do that, why don't you make games?

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:14 PM Edited by FranklinDeRoosevelt, 04 October 2013 - 11:25 PM.

No not really. I went into an alleyway and started shooting for no reason and cops didn't turn up. There's no witnesses there either, so they don't just come for no reason. If you do it in public, NPC's call the police most of the time. But sometimes, the police do actually automatically come literally 2 seconds after. Also, when you rob 24/7 stores, even when no one is around, that HOWEVER is a problem. You still get a star.

Otherwise, there is NO problem.

Rockstar could make the police AI smarter though. When you commit a crime, they should ask NPC's what the suspect looked like and what not and then try and find you. But then again that would be too easy even if they increase the AI's intelligence. It's fine what we have now.

theiceman13
  • theiceman13

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:15 PM

GTA V has the best cops in video game lol, name me one game apart from gta v where the police arrest or kill you just for looking at there faces.

DJ_McLovin
  • DJ_McLovin

Twilight is best pony

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:15 PM

Honestly, learn how to get creative when it comes to evading the cops.

Thebull94
  • Thebull94

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:21 PM

I am so tempted to swear at you right now.....

To everyone else.

Explain these logically

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=-QimIFzQqmc

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ci1tQUB2DUU

Then if you still are in doubt try this.

1.Go to MT Chilliad and silence gun down a hiker. Watch what happens. If nothing happens PLEASE record some evidence just so my mind can rest easy knowing I have a haunted copy....

2. Silence snipe a cop from a discrete location. Watch what happens.

3. Rob a 24/7 when no witnesses are inside or around it (preferably one in the desert) watch what happens the second the guy gives you the bag of money. 

Machine Head
  • Machine Head

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:26 PM

Oh my god stop crying and l2p noob.

Thebull94
  • Thebull94

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:28 PM

Atleast I dont suck at the game like you noob. Go play saints row troll.

oCrapaCreeper
  • oCrapaCreeper

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:30 PM

Atleast I dont suck at the game like you noob. Go play saints row troll.

And this is exactly how your threads usually go to sh*t. Gotta learn when not to respond, you're literally falling for every troll bait this thread has so far.

DJ_McLovin
  • DJ_McLovin

Twilight is best pony

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:35 PM

To everyone else.

Explain these logically

1.Go to MT Chilliad and silence gun down a hiker. Watch what happens. If nothing happens PLEASE record some evidence just so my mind can rest easy knowing I have a haunted copy....
3. Rob a 24/7 when no witnesses are inside or around it (preferably one in the desert) watch what happens the second the guy gives you the bag of money.
Then swear at me bro, I really dont care. Im just trying to help you as are most of the people here.

Thebull94
  • Thebull94

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:38 PM

To everyone else.

Explain these logically

Then swear at me bro, I really dont care. Im just trying to help you as are most of the people here.

The reason I am tempted to swear at you 'bro' is because apparently you missed the 'underlined and bolded text'. Here it is again for ya :)

The problem is not evading the cops. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users