Quantcast

» «
Photo

Will the endless random killing adventually kill the game ?

13 replies to this topic
watto33
  • watto33

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:00 PM

I mean people just dont wanna be griefed and ganked all day dropping all their cash on hospital bills.

I think a better system needs to be put in place for random killers.

INB4 ITS A GTA GAME IM A MINDLESS PERSON HERPYDEEP

Its gonna kill the community adventually

Inked.
  • Inked.

Peace through Power.

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:04 PM

First, it's "eventually", not "adventually".

Second, no. Case in point, GTA IV was played regularly in free modes and other modes up until V, and people like you bitched and moaned before. GTA Online isn't a roleplay server, you are gonna get killed and if you don't, go passive or go into private modes. People complained in IV but it didn't kill the game, it just got the whiners pissed so they can f*ck off.

voad1
  • voad1

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:06 PM

If you wanna kill people all day then they have a special server just for you now.

tradami
  • tradami

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:07 PM

Quit bitching. If you can't handle the heat play Invite Only or Crew Only.

GasPanic
  • GasPanic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:08 PM

that only bothered me in red dead.

JohnnM96
  • JohnnM96

<a href="http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/"&g

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:09 PM

I hate it when people try and ram me off my bike when I just pull up next to them. If one more person kills me I will just kill everyone who comes near me. I have already spent 15k on hospital bills because of violent Mexican children who don't know how to do anything without it involving violence, then we have all the black people who flinch when your 15ft away and start spraying the hell out of you lol 

vikdoom
  • vikdoom

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:10 PM Edited by vikdoom, 04 October 2013 - 10:11 PM.

I hate it when people try and ram me off my bike when I just pull up next to them. If one more person kills me I will just kill everyone who comes near me. I have already spent 15k on hospital bills because of violent Mexican children who don't know how to do anything without it involving violence, then we have all the black people who flinch when your 15ft away and start spraying the hell out of you lol 

when you see someone just prepare an ambush, they will most likely leave if they see you readying up for them

or that one guys gets a grudge and runs back straight to you everytime you kill him -_- I have a K/D ratio of 7.0 because of these noobs

Mike Haddrick
  • Mike Haddrick

Not your favorite poster.

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:12 PM

I only killed people in self-defense, I never hunted down any players unless they f*cked up my ride, Or tried to kill me.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:13 PM

It might. I'm getting a bit tired of being randomly killed when I'm robbing a gas station or something. Just a few minutes ago a guy came up as I was exiting the gas station and shot at me, but I had a shotgun, so i knocked his head off of his shoulders and left. Then I proceeded to hunt him down and kill him again.

Appleshampoo
  • Appleshampoo

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:14 PM

I just logged in about an hour ago for the first time and have done the first two mission and bought clothes. Since then, I've been running all over the damn map trying not to get killed haha. It's funny. So far I've defended myself quite well, but I'm terrified to try a mission. The whole server I'm in is one big slaughter fest. Kinda fun but yeah.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:14 PM

When im robbing stores etc i do it in invite only or in solo mode just so people cant run in behind me or shoot me when i exit the store.

JimmyJoeJames
  • JimmyJoeJames

I'ma hero. My methods are just different from yours.

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:17 PM

When im robbing stores etc i do it in invite only or in solo mode just so people cant run in behind me or shoot me when i exit the store.

Yeah, I've pretty much managed to play in solo when I just want to do missions and rack up money and then I go into a regular session when I'm ready to deal with people.

Deadantz
  • Deadantz

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:18 PM

Anyone complaining about griefing and all that... Switched to a free aim server the only mass griefing I ever see happen on the retarded auto aim servers. If you get grieved on a free aim server... Idk what to tell you lol

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:15 PM Edited by ShinobiFixer, 05 October 2013 - 04:18 PM.

Dumbass little children, all they wanna do is kill without any art behind their style.

A crate dropped, everyone on the map disappeared.  Its just me alone by myself with three other guys sticking together.  I already killed one of them who came after me after I robbed a store.  Anyways, I see a car parked, with their f*cking lights on.  NPC's don't act like this.  They start shooting and I start spraying the micro-smg and kill all three of them while sitting in my car.

So much sh*t you can do in this game, and people choose to kill each other even if it isn't profitable.  Dumb f*cking idiots, no wonder they're still at low levels.  Little bitches do sh*t over and over and over again.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users