Quantcast

» «
Photo

Making Money like its going out of style! Here's how.

28 replies to this topic
GutzBerzerker
  • GutzBerzerker

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:39 PM Edited by GutzBerzerker, 04 October 2013 - 09:42 PM.

So I hear all you girls crying about how hard it is to make money and how much you're spending on hospital bills and how your bullets are too expensive.  Well, big pappa's going to make your life easier.  Here is how I made 500k yesterday...

1st - Stop spending your money on stupid $hit! I like you're hat and those shoes are fresh but how does that make you kill things better?

2nd - Stop playing with randoms.  ATM 98% of the time I play in friends only or crew only closed sessions.  Want to know why? Because I'd be grabbing a car for simeon and trying to lose the cops and some jackin ape would come find me and shoot me just because, if you cant handle the chaos get out of the public world.  I know "GTA Online" but that will still be there once I got something better than a 9mm and a station wagon.

3rd - Don't buy guns, pick them up in competative modes and then take them to ammo nation and buy an attachment for it, the gun will stay from then on.

4th - 3 words - Friends match replay.  Some more words... I started playing races (to unlock parts); 3 friends in a closed race session with no traffic, we designate a winner, we all bet $2500 on the winner, 1 person bets $100 on anyone else, then we take turns winning 5 races each.  So you all get about 500-1000rp per race and $1200-$5050 prize then $1000-900 on bets depending on who bet on the loser.  An interesting thing I noticed is that when I had lost a certain number of races in a row (perhaps, not sure what triggered it) as soon as the 1st place would cross the finish I would get $3500 deposited into my account I guess for a loser bonus, we all got this bonus several times.  Winning races also unlocks brakes, engine, and tansmission parts for respective classes.

5th - Ok this one is pretty big money for an early player.  I think you have to be lvl 15 to get this mission but not to play it with a friend.  The mission is called Violent Curb it is for 1-4 players it takes 3-5min you get 1000rp per character and $9000 per character, just call Gerald and ask for a job this is usually the one he gives me.  Once done with the mission hit Y (triangle) to like and RT (R2?) to quick replay.  I went from 29-32 my friend from 4-15 and we banked about 300k in about an hour doing this, may be 2 dunno, time flies.

I hope this helps you poor a$$ mothers!  Stop crying all the time!  Also to all the people who can't get in, be patient, this game is epic and the undertaking is epic there are bound to be hitches.  I know I'm lucky and thats why I'm trying to share some tips.  You will get in and you will love this game once you do.  I know it must be hard but its kinda disgusting to see all of you up rockstars ass on launch then the day the totally free and game changing (and I mean GAME CHANGING) multiplayer takes a minute to get its feet on the ground you're readying the stakes and karosine.  These are good people, probably the most talented dev on the planet, they do us right ALL the time, cut them some slack.

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:42 PM

And this, my friends, is how you stop allowing GTA Online to be fun.

• orangensaft likes this

EVOAccura
  • EVOAccura

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:43 PM

Do people still think they're the first to discover violent duct?

I got some breaking news for you:

0720_big.gif

• TreFacTor and wallpaper42 like this

ImpotentRage
  • ImpotentRage

Judgemental Hypocrite

• Members

How?

Inked.
  • Inked.

MAYHEM till the AM

• The Precinct
  • None

No, this is how you succeed at making your paper. Don't be upset cause you're rocking $2,000.

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:47 PM

Do people still think they're the first to discover violent duct?

Exactly. I've seen this thread a hundred times already. His cocky attitude just makes it worse.

• Black Rabbit likes this

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:48 PM Edited by ThatRandomGuy42, 04 October 2013 - 09:49 PM.

How?

No, this is how you succeed at making your paper. Don't be upset cause you're rocking $2,000.

Where's the fun in just replaying the same mission over and over again? Play other missions, do sh*t.

Ok, so you played Violent Duct 20 times over, and now have $180k. Go ahead, buy your apartment. Then what?

Play other missions, take your time, so when you get your expensive items, you'll feel accomplishment for it.

GutzBerzerker
  • GutzBerzerker

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:48 PM Edited by GutzBerzerker, 04 October 2013 - 09:49 PM.

I don't think I'm the first, it was actually shown to me... But I dooo see a LOOOOOOOOOT of you girls crying about money NON-STOP its like the no.1 trending topic right now.  So I thought I'd share for those who would like to know and do not.  Also if you want to do something else to make your game fun then by all means do that and not this, its only a tip not a guidline.

ZombCreations
  • ZombCreations

Playa

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:51 PM

This mission has been known since the first day. Way to read around.

Cragovich
  • Cragovich

The Division.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:52 PM

Where's the fun in playing the same mission repeatedly and farming money?

GutzBerzerker
  • GutzBerzerker

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:52 PM

Jeez try and help some peeps out and get imidiately hated on for it.... I hate you internet.

Inked.
  • Inked.

MAYHEM till the AM

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:55 PM

How?

Where's the fun in just replaying the same mission over and over again? Play other missions, do sh*t.

Ok, so you played Violent Duct 20 times over, and now have $180k. Go ahead, buy your apartment. Then what?

Play other missions, take your time, so when you get your expensive items, you'll feel accomplishment for it.

Theres your very simple thinking. You assume that all players only feel accomplished if they try everything out and play a variety of missions. Many players feel accomplished for getting to the sum of money they want, THE WAY THEY WANT. You're proving yourself to be a douchebag when you think that people who play different than you are "ruining the game". You're just arrogant at that point if what somebody else does to play the game bothers you.

WigSnatcherLeader
  • WigSnatcherLeader

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:56 PM

Lame.

Cragovich
  • Cragovich

The Division.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:56 PM

No hate. People just like to game differently. I'm sure alot of people are appreciating the time and effort you put into this.

GutzBerzerker
  • GutzBerzerker

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:02 PM Edited by GutzBerzerker, 04 October 2013 - 10:02 PM.

Also I didn't have to do it that long. Now I can play the missions and stuff (I was before anyway) but now I can do it the way I'd like to, not caring about guns ammo or hospital bills.  Its not like this is the only thing I do it's just to earn a quick buck.

goobface
  • goobface

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:07 PM

the title should be 

"How to farm money"

If you get your enjoyment out of "designating winners" for races, then so be it.

vikdoom
  • vikdoom

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:15 PM

IMO money isnt that important, i made 100k then almost lost all of it stealing jets with a friend and I had a lot of fun, much more then when farming money

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:19 PM Edited by Black Rabbit, 04 October 2013 - 10:20 PM.

Jeez try and help some peeps out and get imidiately hated on for it.... I hate you internet.

You're not trying to help people out....you are trying to brag.

IMO money isnt that important, i made 100k then almost lost all of it stealing jets with a friend and I had a lot of fun, much more then when farming money

I think I have more fun losing money than gaining money

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:23 PM Edited by ThatRandomGuy42, 04 October 2013 - 10:24 PM.

How?

Theres your very simple thinking. You assume that all players only feel accomplished if they try everything out and play a variety of missions. Many players feel accomplished for getting to the sum of money they want, THE WAY THEY WANT. You're proving yourself to be a douchebag when you think that people who play different than you are "ruining the game". You're just arrogant at that point if what somebody else does to play the game bothers you.

Wow. I feel so put in my place. You're right. Using exploits is the correct way to play!

tumblr_me2ohb5GrT1rqpp5l.gif

Using exploits just makes the game totally monotonous and takes the fun out of the experience. You're ignoring what the rest of the game has to offer. How is it fair that some asshat has so much money because he farmed the cash, rather than earning it through legit methods? It's not. There are unwritten rules to online games, and this is one. Why turn the game into a total bore, just because it gives you money faster?

Granted, grinding could be seen as legit if there is no other way to progress, but in GTA Online, there are plenty of ways to progress, why cheat?

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:24 PM

Gives 5 tips... Gets sh*t because a few holy-rollers don't approve of one of them...

Thanks for the info OP. Appreciated.
  • GutzBerzerker likes this

Maximus77x
  • Maximus77x

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:37 PM

LET'S ALL JUST BOOST AND THEN HIT OUR BONGZ IN OUR NEW APTZ!!!! :DDDD

SprunkJunkie
  • SprunkJunkie

Thug

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:43 PM

I spend it thats what its for, having fun living my gta criminal life.

PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:44 PM

Thats amazing, since reading this post my tears have stopped and i havent had to change my tampon, thanks op :^:

• GutzBerzerker likes this

Snapzol
  • Snapzol

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:45 PM

Thanks for the tips OP.

Just one thing. I really didn't meet a lot of douchebags online? Ocassionally some D*CK will try to run me over or whatever, but it's fairly simple to take them out instead of them taking you out. You'll notice when somebody is out to get you by the way they're driving at you.

Anyway point is, I like the idea I always have to watch my back.

Cheers!

PittDawg
  • PittDawg

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:48 PM

Careful there with number 3 and 4. The crybabies who couldn't get online to take advantage of the duct might start crying about that and get it patched.

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:54 PM

No, the fun way to do it is to rob stores with friends, make your getaway, then rob the next store on down the list. If this is too slow then you find cars with your friends, steal them, follow each other to one of the LS customs, and cash them in.

Very bland but you get the point. Use your imagination, play for fun, don't care about farming cash, and very quickly you'll realize you've become rich.

It's the same effect when you're sitting in class and keep looking at the clock. It only makes it seem slower.

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:57 PM

No, the fun way to do it is to rob stores with friends, make your getaway, then rob the next store on down the list. If this is too slow then you find cars with your friends, steal them, follow each other to one of the LS customs, and cash them in.

Very bland but you get the point. Use your imagination, play for fun, don't care about farming cash, and very quickly you'll realize you've become rich.

It's the same effect when you're sitting in class and keep looking at the clock. It only makes it seem slower.

tumblr_m2b5ekqujs1r8058ko1_250.gif

GutzBerzerker
  • GutzBerzerker

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:51 AM

Thats amazing, since reading this post my tears have stopped and i havent had to change my tampon, thanks op :^:

Thats what I was aiming for, YOU'RE WELCOME

TheGentleman
  • TheGentleman

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:00 AM

Hey you forgot heist missi..... oh, now I remember.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users