» «
Photo

Cops

12 replies to this topic
daniel-hayman
  • daniel-hayman

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:29 PM Edited by daniel-hayman, 04 October 2013 - 09:31 PM.

Ok I'm really not one to complain about anything, but seriously, having no option to disable cops in free roam is so stupid it hurts. 

One of my favourite things to do in IV was get a group of friends in a private session and cause chaos with eachother around the city. You can't even blow up your friends car this time around without getting the police onto you right away. Even at 1 star they shoot at you. 

There are no proper ways to get into Fort Zancudo or the airport apart from jumping the fence, but even when you do get into the airport there are no flyable planes available.

I dunno. It just seems to me that there are an abundance of bad decisions that are really showing, and there are a lot of things that are just giving me no desire to play GTA: Online to the extent I played IV. Anybody else?

Not crying, just expressing my disappointment.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:30 PM

Then play GTAIV. We don't give a sh*t. 

• ForceGhost likes this

daniel-hayman
  • daniel-hayman

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:32 PM Edited by daniel-hayman, 04 October 2013 - 09:34 PM.

Hooray for the childish motherf*cker. People like you are what make this forum such a crap place.

ahatius
  • ahatius

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:34 PM

Well I think in general the options you were given in free roam in GTA IV was better. But I think it doesn't work with the multiplayer concept of GTA V since the free roam serves as an instance to the missions itself, so I doubt this is going to happen, though I'd appreciate it :\

russianpolice
  • russianpolice

AK-47

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:36 PM

For real, just die.

daniel-hayman
  • daniel-hayman

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:37 PM

Well I think in general the options you were given in free roam in GTA IV was better. But I think it doesn't work with the multiplayer concept of GTA V since the free roam serves as an instance to the missions itself, so I doubt this is going to happen, though I'd appreciate it :\

I get what you're saying, but it really wouldn't be hard to make the option available to create a session without cops and with missions disabled. There are many workarounds to the mission aspect so you don't cheat.

SamuelBenjamin
  • SamuelBenjamin

Film & Photography Cinematography & VFX LA

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:38 PM

I mean i'm willing to beg for a Free Roam Fun Mode where money and cash don't matter and car mod parts are FREE of charge (Just for private friend sessions so we can screw around more GTA IV style)

daniel-hayman
  • daniel-hayman

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:38 PM

For real, just die.

Haha take your tongue out of Rockstar's asshole for one second you gigantic disappointment.

Alilwet
  • Alilwet

Kitty

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:40 PM

I don't think this is the game for you.

Here visit this site: http://www.nickjr.com/

daniel-hayman
  • daniel-hayman

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:40 PM

I mean i'm willing to beg for a Free Roam Fun Mode where money and cash don't matter and car mod parts are FREE of charge (Just for private friend sessions so we can screw around more GTA IV style)

This is exactly what I mean. The car mods don't bother me too much but there are so many ways they could do it.

SamuelBenjamin
  • SamuelBenjamin

Film & Photography Cinematography & VFX LA

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:42 PM Edited by SamuelBenjamin, 04 October 2013 - 09:43 PM.

I mean i'm willing to beg for a Free Roam Fun Mode where money and cash don't matter and car mod parts are FREE of charge (Just for private friend sessions so we can screw around more GTA IV style)

This is exactly what I mean. The car mods don't bother me too much but there are so many ways they could do it.

I just want Free Roam Fun Mode for when you want a break from the cash invading online world. And just have a mode to have a bit of fun on where YOU set the rules for your friends

daniel-hayman
  • daniel-hayman

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:43 PM

I just want Free Roam Fun Mode for when you want a break from the cash invading online world. And just have a mode to have a bit of fun on where YOU set the rules for your friends

Well it's refreshing to see somebody who isn't a total dickweed on these forums.

billy2048
  • billy2048

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

I agree when you are driving around with your friends even a stolen car attracts the police. I want to have fun with my friends and not constantly have to hide in a bush.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users