» «

Post your crazy occurrences.... "you had to be there"

10 replies to this topic
  • konan12

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:25 PM Edited by konan12, 04 October 2013 - 09:26 PM.

The game: Car Race

Somewhere on the highway.

As we all approached an exit off of a highway, there appeared before us a Semi truck and trailer parked... "Austin powers style"... much like this!

And what do the great racers of GTA do? Well, we're all going full speed, so we can't really stop and try to figure a way out of it! Lead racer crashes into it. Semi doesn't budge. 2nd, 3rd, 4th place crash into it. Still semi doesn't move... then somewhere in there I crash into it and along with me come the seemingly endless stream of racers and their cars crash crash crashing into this parked semi. It finally started budging but not much. The last wave of racers all crashed into the semi and finally one of them was able to wedge himself under the semi which flipped it over and allowed the rest of us to kind of push it out of the way...

..I only wish I had been recording this... but you had to be there. It was hilarious!

Anyone else have any funny stories?

• elgofo? likes this

• Zanje

Stand up guy

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:27 PM

First night playing me and my brother started screwing around fist fighting eachother. ended up killing eachother at the same time, looked like the damn ending to Rocky 3 lol, cap it off with getting that bizarre cutscene with epsilon guy explaining passive mode 0.o

• split_lip

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:32 PM

All I can say is, garbage truck + free roam = chaos!

I love this game. Its about the organic moments that just happen. R* made it perfect for these moments, can't imagine the talent that went into programming this game.

• Cock&Balls

Dipped in bread crumbs

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:38 PM

Pulled a guy out of his car into on coming traffic... All I could say was "Oh my god!" As the euphoria physics took over.

• Trepsik

Cluckin Bell Nice!!

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:04 PM

I noticed this guy following me on the radar.  A cursory glance around revieled him on a rooftop nearby.  I looked just in time to see him pull a knife out, guessed what was coming and stepped to the side just as he jumped off the roof and landed in a heap on the ground.  My bullpup shotty finished the job lol.

Another guy kept trying to jack the car i was in, finally wound up in the passenger seat and kept flipping me the bird, so i took us head on into an oncoming train.  I bailed, he was too busy giving me the bird to notice.

• DaltyFbaby

Notorious Drunkard

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:10 PM

My cousin and I finally got into the game, together. So he's riding as a passenger in my car, and I'm just hauling ass as we laugh and talk about how please we are. Suddenly as I come around a bend in the industrial looking area, there are two box trucks in mid air colliding with each other. The best way I can explain why we saw is, it looked like someone was smashing them together and crumbling them into one giant ball. They then broke loose and fell to the street. One ZOOMED past us and the other just sat there. We took turns just saying "dude wtf?!?" Lol. It was pretty crazy.

• USMR

Weetarded Pug.

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:12 PM

I saw this guy aim a gun at me then I shot him.

• Alsith

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:16 PM Edited by Alsith, 04 October 2013 - 11:16 PM.

1st wtf moment:

A player looked at me, thinking I was afk, so he took his pistol out and started to aim at me, I immediatly move to the side while taking my sawed-off shotgun off and 2-shooting him.

2nd wtf moment:

I was in a Mission with two teams. We had to capture drugs and deliver them, so we stop in the middle of the road to fight the opposite team, I take cover behind my car and my teammates are taken out, so I shoot down two of three enemies, then, when I'm about to kill the last one, a civillian went f*cking crazy due to hearing the gunshots and sandwiched me with his car against the car which I was taking cover by.

• brantkin

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:08 AM

My biggest wtf is at the prologue. I just got done beating lamar in a race. And he was talking to me. He then turn into a car, i was warped back into the car i was racing with. And another car spawned ontop of me. Which looked like the same car i was in. I was then transported to a low res alley way. And my character was invisible and the game froze. Lamar is a car guys just warning you now. And if you beat him in the prologue. He will try and kill you. His name is lamar after all it rhymes with car. #Confrimed #ailens #conspircy #cars #lamardacar...

• GapingAngus likes this

• SprunkJunkie

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:13 AM

My first online Liquor Store robbery, I"ve scared the guy and he is handing over the money, then some asshole hero type runs in and pulls a gun on me.  I was like wtf!!??  I killed him but it bumped my wanted level up to 4 stars. Luckily I escaped!

• Hallgarth

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:31 AM

Not really crazy, but was doing a mission that involved stealing a tanker, with three kids. they were annoying. One drove the tanker, while I rode shotgun. The kid then crashed it and ran away because he couldn't escape the cops. I got in the drivers seat and managed to evade them and finish the mission. It was funny because they were like "How did he lose the cops?" I lost them mainly because the cops were more interested in them then me, enabling me to evade their 'search cones' long enough to lose my wanted level and finish.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users