Photo

So xbox patch next week then?

18 replies to this topic
PittDawg
  • PittDawg

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:17 PM

Doesn't seem likely we'll get it today, could be wrong? I'm guessing Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

Rainbow Hash
  • Rainbow Hash

The Peace Bringer

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:20 PM Edited by Rainbow Hash, 04 October 2013 - 09:21 PM.

Probably. I do still have a sliver of hope left though. I really hope R* can pull it off. I have been dying to play Online ever since Tuesday.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

Harem Jutsu

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:21 PM

I would be playing right now if they didn't say today. I'm afraid of playing and being disconnected due to the TU and losing any or all of my progress.

Jamzerr
  • Jamzerr

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:24 PM

I would be playing right now if they didn't say today. I'm afraid of playing and being disconnected due to the TU and losing any or all of my progress.

you wont be disconnected, the tu will come up when you restart the game:)

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

Harem Jutsu

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:30 PM

you wont be disconnected, the tu will come up when you restart the game:)

I've been disconnected before for TU's.

kalkx
  • kalkx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:40 PM

idk why ps3 got it first f*ckin freeloaders give xbox live members the premium treatment

Krazee DD
  • Krazee DD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:42 PM

A quote from the support page: 

"The latest title update for GTA Online is live for PlayStation 3. We're working to have this up for Xbox 360 as soon as possible today."

Is there info contradicting this?

Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:46 PM

PSN have more issues with GTAO than XBL. XBL works fine for me. Just don't connect during loading of story mode. That may help.

Hurrly
  • Hurrly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:52 PM

does anyone know what the XBL patch fixes.

I havent played for a few days due to te stories of people loosing saved data i hope they sort that out soon.

kalkx
  • kalkx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:53 PM

ive been through the tutorial race about 10 times and thats as far as ive gotten on Xbox

Krazee DD
  • Krazee DD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:53 PM Edited by Krazee DD, 04 October 2013 - 09:53 PM.

I havent played for a few days due to te stories of people loosing saved data i hope they sort that out soon.

This is the only this I have heard:

"You're not supposed to lose money out of the bank when you die. This has been patched. We're working to have the Xbox patch out later today, and PS3 patch is already live.

To clarify, you lose a percentage of cash on hand when you die. To save your money, you can put it all in the bank for safe-keeping. There was a bug causing banked cash to be subtracted on death that has now been corrected."

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:53 PM

idk why ps3 got it first f*ckin freeloaders give xbox live members the premium treatment

Because XBox worked better on day one and the XBox users were all talking sh*t to the PS3 players about how they have the better system, blah, blah, blah.  Karma. 

Cragovich
  • Cragovich

The Division.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:54 PM

XBL have a certification process for every update. Probably not in R*'s hands anymore and going through M$ testing.

VN Lambo 01
  • VN Lambo 01

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:58 PM

PSN have more issues with GTAO than XBL. XBL works fine for me. Just don't connect during loading of story mode. That may help.

ive tried to get on with any way possible. Loading screen, closed, solo, crews and everything else. Nothing helps. I got online Tuesday morning without doing the tutorial. As soon as I tried to do the tutorial it all went to hell. I think you just have it or you don't as far as gettin online.

Rainbow Hash
  • Rainbow Hash

The Peace Bringer

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:03 PM

A quote from the support page: 

"The latest title update for GTA Online is live for PlayStation 3. We're working to have this up for Xbox 360 as soon as possible today."

Is there info contradicting this?

Yes. Microsoft's incredibly slow and unnecessary approval system or testing system or whatever the next ridiculous method of getting patches to the users is called.

VN Lambo 01
  • VN Lambo 01

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:05 PM

XBL have a certification process for every update. Probably not in R*'s hands anymore and going through M$ testing.

This sums it up. I wonder if ms is still making people pay for updating their own stuff like they used to.

dewan2000
  • dewan2000

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:18 PM

Rockstar said we would get the patch today. Would be BS if had to wait until tuesday

Solid Snack
  • Solid Snack

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:21 PM

Rockstar said we would get the patch today. Would be BS if had to wait until tuesday

Actually they said they were hoping to get it out today.

Hurrly
  • Hurrly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:53 PM

This is the only this I have heard:

"You're not supposed to lose money out of the bank when you die. This has been patched. We're working to have the Xbox patch out later today, and PS3 patch is already live.

To clarify, you lose a percentage of cash on hand when you die. To save your money, you can put it all in the bank for safe-keeping. There was a bug causing banked cash to be subtracted on death that has now been corrected."

thanks, but if that is all they are fixing they still have a long way to go to get the game 100% playable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users