Quantcast

» «
Photo

How do you join "storyline" jobs online?

6 replies to this topic
Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:16 PM

So I've completed the tutorial yesterday by doing Simeon's thing in Cypress flats. I walked into the marker and tried to join a game, but that gave me an endless loading screen so I ended up doing it with just one friend I invited.

Anyway, now I want to do some more jobs. I tried selecting one from my phone, but it makes me host the job. Then I can auto-invite people and hope enough people accept the invite. How do I join one that someone else is hosting?

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:17 PM

Also, I just recieved a job invitation from gerald to reclaim a pink Ubermacht i think, went to read the message, went back and it was gone.

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:18 PM

its really hit or miss, I have joined people from an open lobby free roam just have to wait till someone starts a mission and wants to invite. I have also joined through the phone but I too was mostly sent to my own rooms.. Your best bet is to just be in an open lobby free roam or just a free mode room and wiat ill people are doing jobs. and chances are if the room is fool there will be plenty of jobs to do. Hope that helps.

irish-sid
  • irish-sid

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:33 PM

You can also do these jobs solo by clicking start at the bottom instead of inviting people. 

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:37 PM

You can also do these jobs solo by clicking start at the bottom instead of inviting people. 

I don't want to do them solo, I just don't want to be the one to host them. How do I do what the people I auto invite are doing?

DoinItLikeDahmer
  • DoinItLikeDahmer

Mr. White - Commissioner

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:42 PM

Ring the person who you want a job off on your phone. This will automaticaly make you host.

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

Ring the person who you want a job off on your phone. This will automaticaly make you host.

I don't want to be host.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users