Photo

Question about GTA V online (PS3)

4 replies to this topic
semajmarc87
  • semajmarc87

The Legend

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

So I got to the part of the tutorial where Gerald sends me a text message telling me he wants to test my shooting skills. I did the deathmatch at the waypoint and then clicked on return to free roam when I won the deathmatch. Is that the entire tutorial? What do I have to do to be able to buy houses, play golf and other stuff? When I go near a sign for a property that's for sale, nothing even pops up to tell me how much it costs. The only icons on the map are races, deathmatches, clothing places, and car mod shops. That's it. Do I have to keep ranking up for me to be able to see more stuff on the map? Did I not finish the tutorial? I don't know what to do next to finish the tutorial.

QuietSundayLibrary
  • QuietSundayLibrary

Abide by God's Glory

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:25 PM

As one ranks up, other activities, such as the strip club, become available -- as do weapons, armor and other incentives. Unfortunately, I'm unable to play deathmatches or races that contain more than two or three other players, but that's most likely on my end and totally unrelated to Rockstar's server issues. I am on PSN, however....

Ragref
  • Ragref

Fighting terror!

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:42 PM

You have to buy houses with your in-game internet.

semajmarc87
  • semajmarc87

The Legend

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:47 PM

As one ranks up, other activities, such as the strip club, become available -- as do weapons, armor and other incentives. Unfortunately, I'm unable to play deathmatches or races that contain more than two or three other players, but that's most likely on my end and totally unrelated to Rockstar's server issues. I am on PSN, however....

Okay, so my friend was able to see how much houses cost but I'm not. It must have been because he was a higher rank.

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:02 AM

Yep, Tennis and Golf only recently opened up for me.

Sucks I have nobody to play Tennis or Golf with, all their ranks are too low! :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users