Quantcast

» «
Photo

The only time purchasing a Cash Card is okay.

37 replies to this topic
WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:39 PM

As long as you can't buy levels/more powerful weapons (Minigun at level 1, wee) with money, I don't mind if you buy things in the game.

I haven't paid attention to what you can buy with the real life money, but considering the amount of notifications saying "Buy GTA Dollars from PlayStation Store!" I think it's just the money.

bloodblossom
  • bloodblossom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:42 PM

id only buy the cash cards to catch up to all the cheaters boosting in the 9k mission that i never even got to because i never made it to 15 without a character wipe... there are people with over a million already from abusing the game.. ill need the cash card just to catch up to them.

shunsuke
  • shunsuke

AKA, Masatooo !

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:44 PM

Acceptable or not, It's dumb

kmanmx
  • kmanmx

Peon

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:45 PM

I value my time more than my money, so yes i'll be buying GTA$ when they are released. I'd rather spend a small amount of cash in real life than play for ten hours grinding away bored out my mind to get to the stuff I actually want. If people have fun grinding away for money, that's great and I wish I did too, but I don't. I enjoy having all the nice toys, not getting the money buy them.

Irken
  • Irken

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:51 PM

You're part of the problem and your an idiot. Stop trying to justify your actions you c*nt. I'm planning to buy a cash card even though I didn't lose money unlike your unlucky ass did. In fact, I might even buy a $500,000 cash card.

Oh yeah? Well, maybe I'll buy a boat! That'll show you!

Uh..... nobody buys boats in this game...

I guess that would make him a hipster. I'll get the pitchforks.

shoelaces!
  • shoelaces!

Cultural Critic, Feminist, Tea, Video Games.

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:52 PM

They need to implement more mircotransaction options. I had a few ideas.

staggered pack options for double xp for an hour/day/week

quad xp pack for an hour

a "mega bullshark testosterone" option that boosts defense and damage for an hour in freeroam/missions

a infinite ammo type pack for an hour/day

purchasable weapons for usage before rank unlock for an hour/day/week, moddable.

I dunno, just a few things I've been kicking around in the ol noggin

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:53 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 05 October 2013 - 12:54 PM.

You're part of the problem and your an idiot. Stop trying to justify your actions you c*nt. I'm planning to buy a cash card even though I didn't lose money unlike your unlucky ass did. In fact, I might even buy a $500,000 cash card.

Oh yeah? Well, maybe I'll buy a boat! That'll show you!

Uh..... nobody buys boats in this game...

I guess that would make him a hipster. I'll get the pitchforks.

"F*ck you! F*ck you, Michael! Say it again!"

theshadowfax
  • theshadowfax

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:32 PM

100k cash card to make up for the difference the bug has cost me?

holy sh*t, how do you die that many times?

He may have also lost a lot of money when the bug caused characters to be deleted. A lot of people who were able to get on from the start made some decent progress but then almost everyone's character was reset it seems and they lost their cash and rank progress. He may have even bought a cash card and lost it, I've seen complaints of that as well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users