Photo

Car Sales Topic

342 replies to this topic
Trentg89
  • Trentg89

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:33 AM

I've got an Obey Tailgater parked next to me for who ever wants it. FIrst come first serve. It's free too i've already got one

LandstalkerV9
  • LandstalkerV9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:35 AM Edited by LandstalkerV9, 15 October 2013 - 10:37 AM.

Hey, I just wanted to add that once you have a garage its pretty easy to sell just the high priced vehicles.

As most of you know since GTA IV the car spawning system is influenced to a very high degree by the car you are driving in.

So once you have found the Lampadati Felon GT,   the Albany Cavalcade or the  Ubermacht Oracle etc.you should drive it to your garage and make it your personal vehicle. After this just drive a bit with the car around your block and you will see that most of the vehilce spawned are the same model as your car. 

With this method you dont  have to search for other high priced vehicles anymore as you just let them spawn with your personal high priced vehicle.

Sorry for my english.

And thx for the op. Helped me alot.

• schafter likes this

AAuzzieGamer
  • AAuzzieGamer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:42 AM

Hey All :)

Just something I've noticed about the two top pricing cars (the Baller and Felon GT)
The Baller seems to be much more common the the Felon GT 
I have been finding the Baller fairly regularly

Is there any place that you are more likely to find a Felon Gt then finding one randomly?

Cheers all :)

LandstalkerV9
  • LandstalkerV9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:11 PM Edited by LandstalkerV9, 15 October 2013 - 03:45 PM.

double post

LandstalkerV9
  • LandstalkerV9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:12 PM Edited by LandstalkerV9, 15 October 2013 - 02:56 PM.

@ AzzuziesGamer. In GTA Online there seam not to be any fix spawn points of cars. If u want to spawn a certain car just do it as I discribed above.

As its_r1zla already wrote  in the specific job payout thread 

in this Forum the best way to get the Lampadati Felon GT  is by  starting Martins Mission: out of Court Settelment with another player. This Mission is one of the best paying and easierst Mission. You will have to kill a Lawyer who is slowly driving around in a Lampadati Felon GT, and deliver the evidance to Martin. As you have killed the Lawyer let the other Player deliver the evidence while you get in the car of the Lawyer. After the evidence has been delvered you will spawn in the car of the lawyer. Drive it to Los Santos Castoms  and sell it. It should sell for 22.000 because it has been pimped. You cant save this perticular car in your garage. It will loose its modifications.

RizV
  • RizV

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:40 PM Edited by RizV, 16 October 2013 - 12:13 PM.

the Dundreary Stretch cant be sold, found one at a hangar at the airport :)

Liganite94
  • Liganite94

Commissioner @ Toretto industries

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

I'm not sure if anyone else has found this but me & a friend have found a way to sell cars at $64,000 every 48 minutes. I don't know if this works on Xbox as I play PS3 but if you get a Gallivanter Baller sport (Type 2) and mod it as much as you can after you have insured it, the selling value of the car goes up in mod shops. Now find a friend and start a co-op mission against the computer not other players. Take the personal Baller for the mission and do everything as normal until you have to do the last objective in the mission. Now one person and only one person who doesn't own the Baller has to take it and drive as far away from the objective as they can so that they don't get the finishing animation of the mission but the everyone else just goes and finishes the mission as normal. Hopefully now once the mission has finished the person who drove away in the Baller should have a duplicate of the Baller and the original owner gets theirs back. Go to a mod shop and sell the duplicated Baller without damaging it to get the full price. Depending on how modded the Baller is the more cash you get for it, like I said me and my friend are getting $64,000 for ours. You just keep repeating this and get tonnes of cash. It is a glitch in GTA online so will probably be fixed by rockstar at some point but at the moment it works for any car that can be stored in a garage without buying it on the internet. You need at least two people to be able to do this as well. Please let me know if it works for you if you do try this glitch.

Liganite94

PS3 GTA Online crew: Toretto Industries

BA-BANGG.
  • BA-BANGG.

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:43 PM

Has anyone actually managed to find a Benefactor Schafter, the 4 door one thats based off of a Benz. I have been looking for that since the game released online and I haven't seen it once. I see its on the list of cars to sell but it never spawns, any tips?

try driving around the golf course area in ballers or cavalcades

Mimadito
  • Mimadito

I'm super cerial!

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:56 PM

Just sold an Ocelot Jackal that I took from hotel security on a mission for right under 19,000. So if you sit in special cars at the end of a mission you will be in it when you leave the mission and can sell the car.

• BlackDoug likes this

digyerownhole
  • digyerownhole

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:26 AM

Just sold an Ocelot Jackal that I took from hotel security on a mission for right under 19,000. So if you sit in special cars at the end of a mission you will be in it when you leave the mission and can sell the car.

I think it was mentioned earlier that 'delivery' cars and cars that 'target' NPCs drive (like with Out of Court Settlement) need to be parked in your garage before the mission end. You have to have zero stars.

I tested with OoCS mission and you can garage his modded Felon GT as long as you don't have the evidence or any wanted level. Have not tested with delivery cars as per your mission

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

Did you know that we are the leading country in... GFX!!

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:15 PM

Just so you know. The Hexer can't be sold.

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:48 PM

Just so you know. The Hexer can't be sold.

Cheers. Will add that to the list.

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:25 PM Edited by LeRay0409, 17 October 2013 - 02:26 PM.

Some more for you:

Enus Cognoscenti Cabrio: Can't be sold

Nagasaki Blazer: (Needs to be added to Off Road)

Bagger: $1600

I am also lead to believe that the Nagasaki Carbon RS can't actually be sold. Correct me if I am wrong.

Oh and I am sure the Hearse isn't in Online. Checked around all the mortuaries and it didn't spawn.

BlackDoug
  • BlackDoug

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:27 PM

I think it was mentioned earlier that 'delivery' cars and cars that 'target' NPCs drive (like with Out of Court Settlement) need to be parked in your garage before the mission end. You have to have zero stars.

I tested with OoCS mission and you can garage his modded Felon GT as long as you don't have the evidence or any wanted level. Have not tested with delivery cars as per your mission

You just have to be far enough away from the mission so you skip the cutscene to keep ´mission´ cars. You can also go put them in your garage, kill yourself to restart the mission then keep putting cars in the garage :) This works for both Rockford Roll (with the Ocelot Jackal) and OoCS :) 

Nlwt
  • Nlwt

• The Yardies
  • Lesotho

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:15 PM

I am also lead to believe that the Nagasaki Carbon RS can't actually be sold. Correct me if I am wrong.

Oh and I am sure the Hearse isn't in Online. Checked around all the mortuaries and it didn't spawn.

I believe you're correct with this. I'm 99% sure you can't sell the Nagasaki Carbon RS and the Hearse isn't included online. :^:

DonBelfit
  • DonBelfit

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:39 PM

I'm having some trouble here, I purchased a Pfister Comet around a week ago and modded it a little bit, now I'm trying to save up for a higher end car, more specifically the Entity XF and I thought I'd go sell my comet to make space and get some money back on it. The problem is when I take it into LS Customs, it says I can't sell Vehicles above $50,000, yet I'm able to sell my Vapid Dominator which is modded up to the hilt for $54,000.

Any solutions to this? Thanks

xDeddyBear
  • xDeddyBear

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:08 PM Edited by xDeddyBear, 17 October 2013 - 08:10 PM.

So it seems that some people are selling ballers for 9k and some are selling them for 8550. I for one only get 8550 out of a fully repaired on but my friend playing in the same lobby is getting 9k for it.

Might want to adjust the price so it reads 8550-9000 because obviously there's some differences with the pricing.

I can post pictures if anyone likes.

edit:

The only thing I can think of, the more you sell, the cheaper they get. I can't find any other reasoning behind them being cheaper for me and not cheaper for other people.

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:20 PM

So it seems that some people are selling ballers for 9k and some are selling them for 8550. I for one only get 8550 out of a fully repaired on but my friend playing in the same lobby is getting 9k for it.

Might want to adjust the price so it reads 8550-9000 because obviously there's some differences with the pricing.

edit:

The only thing I can think of, the more you sell, the cheaper they get. I can't find any other reasoning behind them being cheaper for me and not cheaper for other people.

Take a picture of the Baller before you sell it and then a screen shot of how much it is in LSC and then post it so we can see. Maybe there is a second type.

I always get 9K for ballers and I have sold a shed load.

xDeddyBear
  • xDeddyBear

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:53 PM

edit:

Take a picture of the Baller before you sell it and then a screen shot of how much it is in LSC and then post it so we can see. Maybe there is a second type.

Once I'm able to sell again I'll take a quick video.

Not trying to be a dick or anything, but I have nothing to gain from lying about such a small difference xD But yeah I'll post it up in a few minutes just for confirmation.

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:58 PM

edit:

Once I'm able to sell again I'll take a quick video.

Not trying to be a dick or anything, but I have nothing to gain from lying about such a small difference xD But yeah I'll post it up in a few minutes just for confirmation.

I  wasn't trying to say you was lying, I was just simply saying maybe there is a different type of Baller you have found which gives you less than another type.

xDeddyBear
  • xDeddyBear

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:25 PM

Here's a video of me selling the older looking baller type for 8550. Next, I'll grab one of the newer looking types and sell that as well.

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:32 PM

Check the selling price before repairing. It maybe something to do with that.

SkittyM
  • SkittyM

Cpt. Grumpy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:46 PM

For those who cant figure out whats with being unable to sell a car over 50K, you cant sell cars that cost more than 50K, which is ALL vehicles from Legendary Motorsport site. The only way to sell those cars is by using a LSC glitch.

xDeddyBear
  • xDeddyBear

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:51 PM

Check the selling price before repairing. It maybe something to do with that.

Well I never repair it, I just did it for the video to show the full price. Anytime it's damaged it's at like 8300 or whatever the damage is. It does that with every baller I find.

Funny thing, I took a baller, went to sell it then handed it over to my friend and it gave him 9k yet it told me 8550.

Toastmasta
  • Toastmasta

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:36 PM Edited by Toastmasta, 17 October 2013 - 11:47 PM.

Edit. Just read post above. Same issue I'm having. Dunno why but you get some 5% discount on mods I think at ls customs

However selling vehicles to customs takes the 5% AWAY

So 9000 * .05 =450

9000 - 450 = 8550

This also affects Simeon I think but that could also be respray values.

Photoman
  • Photoman

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:06 AM

IF the vehicle needs no repairs you get full price, if it needs repairs it subtracts that from the price and offers you the rest.  (Repair 340 - sell 8660 = 9000)

I sell Ballers all the time, I garage them myself so my mechanic fixes them for free then  I drive to LSC and get the full $9000

Toastmasta
  • Toastmasta

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:51 AM Edited by Toastmasta, 18 October 2013 - 12:52 AM.

IF the vehicle needs no repairs you get full price, if it needs repairs it subtracts that from the price and offers you the rest.  (Repair 340 - sell 8660 = 9000)

I sell Ballers all the time, I garage them myself so my mechanic fixes them for free then  I drive to LSC and get the full $9000

Um yes but not the issue. Read my post above. And the one above that. So please stop stating its a repair issue

xDeddyBear
  • xDeddyBear

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:43 AM

It has nothing to do with the repairs. My price always adds up to 8550 and now my Felon GT's are selling for 9000.

Like I don't know how much better I can explain this but my sell values are at 8550 for the baller and 8950 for the Felon GT. I can repair it, I can bring it with no scratches, I can do everything but I don't get the full price anymore.

What someone said about the 5% makes a lot of sense. It probably takes 5% off of everything including things that I am selling. But to be honest, I don't even know why I'm getting this 5% discount on things. And why does it effect things I sell? Pretty stupid if you ask me.

Toastmasta
  • Toastmasta

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:47 AM

Maybe it's not a discount. I just recall reading that somewhere; can't remember why. Either way it always takes 5% off.

Felon gt sold for 9025 for me.

xDeddyBear
  • xDeddyBear

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:06 AM

I can confirm that it has to do with the 5% discount because out of 14 of my friends, the ones with the discount get the lower price, the ones without get full price. But I'm still not sure what gives you this 5% discount thing. Maybe special edition/collectors edition?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users