Car Sales Topic

286 replies to this topic
RoyalxJackal
  • RoyalxJackal

Royal Blood Niara

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2014 - 01:23 AM

Hey are you still allowed to sell the turosmo? LS Customes wont buy it from me so i'm really confused

DentureDynamite
  • DentureDynamite

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2014 - 09:17 PM

Anyone have any suggestions for keeping track of when 24 hours of in-game time has passed (other than day/night cycles)? The first thing I usually do when spawning into GTAO is sell a car, to maximize the time factor...

Dinlee
  • Dinlee

Serial Mogul

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2014 - 03:58 PM

If you get the clown van online it sells for 90k (no joke)

Clown Van? 

Spoiler

Hey are you still allowed to sell the turosmo? LS Customes wont buy it from me so i'm really confused

Last I checked you could still sell all legally purchased sports and supers

Anyone have any suggestions for keeping track of when 24 hours of in-game time has passed (other than day/night cycles)? The first thing I usually do when spawning into GTAO is sell a car, to maximize the time factor...

Do you have a clock, or cellphone... Its 48 minutes between sales.

Dinlee
  • Dinlee

Serial Mogul

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

The OP needs a serious update to include gang cars and modded random spawns on NG

• Jeone likes this

derek0514
  • derek0514

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by derek0514, 2 weeks ago.

To keep track of 24 hours I write down the day / time when the car sold.  Other times I try to remember it which is not always as efficient.  I also have a pricelist of the cars (what they sell for) printed out and pretty much know which ones to bring good money and how to recognize them off the street.

Gang cars painted green or purple which are obviously modified bring $10-13k.  There is a thread that addresses these.

I am a lone wolf who plays the game my way and have a house in Paleto Bay w 6 car garage.  PB affords me a quick and easy sales outlet bc it is close to mod shop (and a lot of other stuff like the AN, Store, and helipad and very peaceful.  I have a 10 car garage property in LS manly for storage of stolen cars the mechanic can bring to me.  Selling cars in LS is not always smooth due to the constant state of war there.

I recently had to make a choice between keeping my swanky Alta st condo or liquidating my house in PB to get a ten car garage I wanted in East LS where high dollar value cars spawn right across the street.  I liquidated the condo deciding that location I liked was the trump card.  I don't car for having to a war zone to sell cars which I do as soon as I log on.

I really wish Rockstar would put a ten car garage condo in Paleto Bay - there are numerous seaside residences on Procopio which would be perfect for this. I have well over a million in the bank and nothing really neat to spend it on.  No I am not going to buy an expensive plane or heli I can easily pick up for free when it spawns.  I am quite content with my Grotti sports convertible and probably have 6-8 keeper cars which have modified.  During lull periods (no one or few in lobby) I like steal cars and fill up garages for sale later on.

hoopz1971
  • hoopz1971

Player Hater

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 2 weeks ago

Theres an app on play store that counts down time to next car sales

schafter
  • schafter

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

steal any gang vapid peyote(convertible) or declasse tornado(convertible) between 2200-0400 and save them in your garage. LS customs pays over $12,000 per car. drive to the gang territories in Grove street(Ballas), Rancho(Vagos) & Chamberlain Hills(Families) in a stock vapid peyote/declasse tornado to allow these gang cars to spawn.

WastedEngland
  • WastedEngland

Miscreant.

• Members

Posted A week ago Edited by WastedEngland, A week ago.

I own one of the 10 car garages near the East LS Customs garage, I use it exclusively for storing cars to sell. 
Here's my current collection:
Y8fSFIRl.jpg
8 Felon Gt's, 1 Sentinel and 1 Baller. A total of $94,500 if delivered correctly (over 10 days, unfortunately)

I usually load up a game and sell one of them. To then pass the 24hr wait I seek out the highest earning Simeon requested vehicle (sent through text), Try my luck with the special vehicle (Green icon) or do some races. Sometimes I'll search for a $8,500+ car to fill the empty space in the garage, to keep the 'stock' up. 

I use the money I make to modify cars for races that I store in another garage, all in all a nice little roleplay if you don't want to run around senselessly killing people. I don't mind the 24hr waiting time however I think It's a shame you can't sell cars worth more than $100,000 market value, Would love R* to maybe scale the limit with rank or something.

On PS4, has anyone had the two custom Tornado/Manana/Peyote spawn at the bus/junk yard in East LS? I've not seen them spawn there in a long time. I've not seen many gang cars spawn except the Vago ones at some housing in South LS. I'll try the method Shafter mentioned to get more gang cars to spawn. 

schafter
  • schafter

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 5 days ago

i'm having similar spawning issues with the custom Tornado/Manana/Peyote vehicles at the bus/junk yard in East LS since i started gaming on the PS4. Have been successful on some attempts in the gang territories but it's been only misses in East LS at the bus/junk yard. selling the Gallivanter Baller($9,000) will have to do for the time being.

Pyroshox
  • Pyroshox

Cheval Enthusiast

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Germany

Posted 4 days ago

Can anyone link me to the list of car upgrades that do not affect resale price?

Cakelover21
  • Cakelover21

Unique Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 3 days ago

Clown Van? 

Spoiler

Last I checked you could still sell all legally purchased sports and supers

Do you have a clock, or cellphone... Its 48 minutes between sales.
Did you even play sp? You can even use the clown van in races!

BamBamtheBlonde
  • BamBamtheBlonde

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 days ago

This topic really needs a big update that includes the latest car sale prices + best areas within the game to find the vehicles

• gameunit likes this

gameunit
  • gameunit

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 3 days ago

This ^

WastedEngland
  • WastedEngland

Miscreant.

• Members

Posted 2 days ago Edited by WastedEngland, 2 days ago.

The GTA:Online LS Customs wikia has been updated, including some new modded vehicles:

NPC Modified Benefactor Dubsta - $23,750 (Enhanced version only)
NPC Modified Vapid Sandking XL - $18,495 (Enhanced version only)
NPC Modified Ubermacht Sentinel XS - $14,970 (Enhanced version only)
NPC Modified Bravado Gauntlet - $9,675 (Enhanced version only)
NPC Modified Imponte Ruiner - $8,825 (Enhanced version only)

I can confirm that I've gotten the modified Dubsta, I'll update this with a picture to show you what it looks like. I found it driving around Vinewood Hills.
I can also confirm that the East LS-LS Customs has a modified Ruiner and Dominator spawn just outside it but I didn't get pictures of those.
AFAIK the Gauntlet doesn't have many visible customisations apart from the standard wheels, windows and paint, so I'm wondering if the wiki editor got that and the Dominator confused.

I might write up a guide with tips and pictures on how I get my cars, the locations I search and so on however I don't know how beneficial it'll be, seeing as how sporadic GTAO's spawning system is. (There's probably triggers, I just don't know them yet)

schafter
  • schafter

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 days ago

The NPC modified Benefactor Dubsta caught my eye recently when I was browsing the vehicle section of Rockstar social club. Been looking out for it ever since but to no avail. With that price tag($23,750), I'm gonna look harder.

CrayCray
  • CrayCray

Next Gen Commissioner of the New World Order

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

The NPC modified Benefactor Dubsta caught my eye recently when I was browsing the vehicle section of Rockstar social club. Been looking out for it ever since but to no avail. With that price tag($23,750), I'm gonna look harder.

Go to/around Madrazos around 8am.

• schafter likes this

WastedEngland
  • WastedEngland

Miscreant.

• Members

Posted A day ago Edited by WastedEngland, A day ago.

Here's a picture of the modified Dubsta, for those searching to know what to look for:

R714UYMl.jpg

Also it appears I was wrong about the modified Gauntlet, as I came across one last night:

kdtnhoZl.jpg

This is parked at the bottom of the ramp leading to East LS Customs. This is where custom cars spawn there, however they're quite rare.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users