Photo

Remove stupid ass bad sport and passive mode and put them on passive s

219 replies to this topic
ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:46 PM

So a lot of people are tired of Rockstars stupid ass decision to try and force passive players and regular players into the same matches with the use of an badly nokemented bad sport system and passive mode for purchase in game. This has led to many problems for both passive and regular players.

What needs to happen is the bad sport system and passive mode be put into it's own server type. A passive server like RDR had and regular servers for regular players without the bad sport crap and passive mode.
  • UsedFloppyDisk, Amanny59 and ONAOGTAVGRIF like this

Kevstyle
  • Kevstyle

True City Killers Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:48 PM Edited by Kevstyle, 04 October 2013 - 08:48 PM.

No, Just no. Friends or players need to play together = bigger matches/jobs/more fun. And if you want to kill someone you should be able to. But not to kill same person over 10 times over and over again.

• Shakengandulf likes this

Boxman108
  • Boxman108

Thug

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:50 PM

No, Just no. Friends or players need to play together = bigger matches/jobs/more fun.

More fun?  Really?  How so?  I don't want to be forced into a game with a bunch of pansies who cry every single time someone kills them.  Before you know it R* will dumb down the game to their demands even further and strip out things like weapons and cops entirely.

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:52 PM

No, Just no. Friends or players need to play together = bigger matches/jobs/more fun. And if you want to kill someone you should be able to. But not to kill same person over 10 times over and over again.

We are being forced to play free roam as a team oriented game. Free roam should have the freedom to do whatever you want besides cheating. Rockstar learned this from RDR but failed to carry on that knowledge to GTA. The passive mode being buy able and the bad sport system geared to promoting coop gameplay are problemic for pvp and can be abused by players. Just like RDR player who want cooperative gameplay and completing missions played on passive servers while player who weren't afraid of pvp or enjoyed pvp played on regular servers. I fail to see how this does anything but make the game better for players who enjoy different gameplay types.
  • Amanny59 likes this

meetreez
  • meetreez

Peon

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:57 PM

We are being forced to play free roam as a team oriented game. Free roam should have the freedom to do whatever you want besides cheating. Rockstar learned this from RDR but failed to carry on that knowledge to GTA. The passive mode being buy able and the bad sport system geared to promoting coop gameplay are problemic for pvp and can be abused by players. Just like RDR player who want cooperative gameplay and completing missions played on passive servers while player who weren't afraid of pvp or enjoyed pvp played on regular servers. I fail to see how this does anything but make the game better for players who enjoy different gameplay types.

It's a valid point. I thought this was the way GTA:O was going to be. Buddy over here just refuses to acknowledge you're right, only for the sake of argument.

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:00 PM

It's a valid point. I thought this was the way GTA:O was going to be. Buddy over here just refuses to acknowledge you're right, only for the sake of argument.

He says no then agrees that we are forced into a coop oriented free roam right now.

Lucius Aelius
  • Lucius Aelius

Loose Seals of LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:04 PM

No. Whatever else may be wrong with this game, this part is perfectly fine as is and needs no further adjustments, I for one think they nailed it with this and separate free/auto aim servers, can't think of a single way to make it better (besides fixing the servers so people can actually play).

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:06 PM

No. Whatever else may be wrong with this game, this part is perfectly fine as is and needs no further adjustments, I for one think they nailed it with this and separate free/auto aim servers, can't think of a single way to make it better (besides fixing the servers so people can actually play).

This would not affect anyone negatively and obviously is an issue as Rockstar's previous game had this issue and it has since been resolved on that game yet Rockstar has not applied it to this game.

Omar Comin
  • Omar Comin

Thug

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:13 PM

I agree. 

I don't understand why Rockstar are policing the game so much.

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:15 PM

I agree. 

I don't understand why Rockstar are policing the game so much.

Link them too this or explain what I am saying here to Rockstar Here: http://support.rocks...us/requests/new Then we can actually fix this.

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:17 PM

Agreed.  God Bad sport for killing people while I had a bounty.  Talk about bullsh*t.

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

Agreed.  God Bad sport for killing people while I had a bounty.  Talk about bullsh*t.

You should provide this feedback to rockstar here so it gets fixed: http://support.rocks...us/requests/new

My ticket I submitted is here: http://support.rocks...equests/1085338

Shakengandulf
  • Shakengandulf

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:30 PM Edited by Shakengandulf, 04 October 2013 - 09:33 PM.

Do you not only get bad sport for blowing someones car up, what else gives you this title?

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:34 PM

Do you not only get bad sport for blowing someones car, what else gives you this title?

Say a group of players attack you in there cars, then you blow them all up. You are now a bad sport. If players vote you as one then you are one. If you are kicked multiple times you become one and many other issues.

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:34 PM

thanks for the link just submited, hopefully I'll get unbadsported so I can go and have fun with my friends again.  So stupid how you can't play with friends even in missions.

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:39 PM

thanks for the link just submited, hopefully I'll get unbadsported so I can go and have fun with my friends again.  So stupid how you can't play with friends even in missions.

it prevents you from joining others games? WTF and its abuse able by other players? No matter what system is tired to eliminate griefing, it will always be there and players who just want to bulky others will always exist. You can't punish everyone else for this simple fact.

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:40 PM

it surprises me you haven't givern up and left these forums yet. Noone takes you seriously apart from other 12 year olds who realized they cant greif in this game anymore.

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:42 PM

it surprises me you haven't givern up and left these forums yet. Noone takes you seriously apart from other 12 year olds who realized they cant greif in this game anymore.

For what? Stating a serious issue? It may not affect you that much but it ruins the game for other players. But it seems you like playing coop roam and want to force everyone to play the same.

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:42 PM

You can't play with anyone unless they are also a bad sport, I was the only one to get it out of my group (I had the bounty and got most of the kills) so now I can't play with any of my friends, even if its a custom game or even a closed game.  Super stupid.

Omar Comin
  • Omar Comin

Thug

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:44 PM

For what? Stating a serious issue? It may not affect you that much but it ruins the game for other players. But it seems you like playing coop roam and want to force everyone to play the same.

I wouldn't bother entertaining them. 

I just wish this forum had proper mods or the Rockstar forum had an official forum instead of this sh*thole.

• Hamsterbaffle and Bawse like this

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:44 PM

You do realise bad sport is a good thing right?
it seperates players based on how they want to play.
You want to have "co-op free roam" however the f*ck you do that..
Just play without killing many players and stick to doing jobs.

Want to greif others nad cause chaos? keep killing everyone and raging like a 11 year old and you'll be placed in servers with other players that love doing that too, sept you'll have a challange.
Just stop whining because you find it hard to spawn kill.

• Omnicr0n and WhutsAGamertag like this

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:46 PM

Want to greif others nad cause chaos? keep killing everyone and raging like a 11 year old and you'll be placed in servers with other players that love doing that too, sept you'll have a challange.

Once you are placed in these servers no more playing with your friends. The bad sport system is broken for PvP. Bad sport does not separate players on how they want to play, it gets your forced into specific types of gameplay and can temp ban you. Is not a way of finding similar players. It's a police system a coop game would use.

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

Once you are placed in these servers no more playing with your friends. The bad sport system is broken for PvP. Bad sport does not separate players on how they want to play, it gets your forced into specific types of gameplay and can temp ban you. Is not a way of finding similar players. It's a police system a coop game would use.

Its called inviting your friends.
Inviting is still an option. that's never disabled and if you want to play with them REAL bad  you can host a friend's only session.
Do you even HAVE the game?

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:54 PM

Its called inviting your friends.
Inviting is still an option. that's never disabled and if you want to play with them REAL bad  you can host a friend's only session.
Do you even HAVE the game?

Yes and you would know this is a problem because it was in past free roam games made by Rockstar. Putting players who want full on PvP and players who want to play passively and/ or cooperatively is a f*cking bad idea and apparently your to blind to see it.

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:57 PM

Steve, YOU CAN NOT INVITE OR PLAY WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT BAD SPORT IF YOU ARE BAD SPORT.  Not friends, no one.  The only others that you can play with are other bad sports.  I mean did you even READ the posts?  I specifically explained this.  Go up a few posts.

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:58 PM

Bad sport and passive is here to stay, I didn't even get to complete the tutorial that I had my car blown up and my tut mission f*cked up and rannover (with passive activated) and killed by some f*cking retard. If you wanna grief and f*ck people's games go do so with other griefers.
  • Hamsterbaffle and Omnicr0n like this

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:58 PM Edited by ProGamerGov, 04 October 2013 - 09:58 PM.

Steve, YOU CAN NOT INVITE OR PLAY WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT BAD SPORT IF YOU ARE BAD SPORT.  Not friends, no one.  The only others that you can play with are other bad sports.  I mean did you even READ the posts?  I specifically explained this.  Go up a few posts.

He's just fighting for the fun of it because he knows we are right.

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:00 PM Edited by ProGamerGov, 04 October 2013 - 10:02 PM.

Bad sport and passive is here to stay, I didn't even get to complete the tutorial that I had my car blown up and my tut mission f*cked up and rannover (with passive activated) and killed by some f*cking retard. If you wanna grief and f*ck people's games go do so with other griefers.

Another forum person who has no idea other than what he has heard or thinks fighting against something that would not affect him in any way.

voad1
  • voad1

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:04 PM

So a lot of people are tired of Rockstars stupid ass decision to try and force passive players and regular players into the same matches with the use of an badly nokemented bad sport system and passive mode for purchase in game. This has led to many problems for both passive and regular players.

What needs to happen is the bad sport system and passive mode be put into it's own server type. A passive server like RDR had and regular servers for regular players without the bad sport crap and passive mode.

They already have this. If you grief you are put in a "normal" server and you get a free hat. People who want to battle some times in free mode and mix it up with other stuff such as exploring, cruising, messing with cops, dm, races, etc. They can do that on their own server/session. People who just want to kill in freemode and nothing else and will attack people who just are doing their own thing, they get dunce hats and their own server to play with like minded people. There is nothing to bitch about.

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:04 PM

Whatever, go jwhine more and cry an ocean on how R* f*cked things up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users