Free roam is only to get worse.

48 replies to this topic
Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:09 PM

Wait, so you guys are NOT being charged medical bills anymore?  I downloaded the patch and it still hits me with a $2k charge every time, even when my money is banked.

Same happens to me. I found it weird knowing that all my money was in the bank, oh well...

To be honest, I think the $2k charge is part of online and the people saying they aren't being charged are trolling, cuz everyone online that I speak to over mic is being billed.  There's also very few posts of people asking about the medical bills in the first place.

It was a bug that was confirmed by R*. The TU that was released today for the PSN fixed it and XBL will be getting the TU sometime today.

kalltkaffe
  • kalltkaffe

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:11 PM Edited by kalltkaffe, 04 October 2013 - 10:11 PM.

Wait, so you guys are NOT being charged medical bills anymore?  I downloaded the patch and it still hits me with a $2k charge every time, even when my money is banked.

Same happens to me. I found it weird knowing that all my money was in the bank, oh well...

To be honest, I think the $2k charge is part of online and the people saying they aren't being charged are trolling, cuz everyone online that I speak to over mic is being billed.  There's also very few posts of people asking about the medical bills in the first place.

lol, you have xbox?

JohnnM96
  • JohnnM96

<a href="http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/"&g

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:13 PM

It was a bug that was confirmed by R*. The TU that was released today for the PSN fixed it and XBL will be getting the TU sometime today.

No they fixed the bug when people were getting charged when they died in deathmatch. I have the update and still get $2k deducted from my bank account when I die in free roam.

+ Don't kill people when they creep. I creep all the time just to see how good they are at driving :(

Mustard Tiger
  • Mustard Tiger

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:13 PM

I HAVE PS3, I'VE INSTALLED THE PATCH, IT DOES NOT WORK.

JohnnM96
  • JohnnM96

<a href="http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/"&g

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:20 PM

I HAVE PS3, I'VE INSTALLED THE PATCH, IT DOES NOT WORK.

THE BUG WAS GETTING BILLED WHEN YOU DIED IN A DEATHMATCH(AND MAYBE ON MISSIONS) ITS NORMAL TO GET BILLED $2K IF YOU DIE IN FREEROAM!!!! ITS NOT A BUG!!!!

I just dislike how so many people keep saying its a bug :'(

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:20 PM Edited by Ninjambie, 04 October 2013 - 10:21 PM.

No they fixed the bug when people were getting charged when they died in deathmatch. I have the update and still get $2k deducted from my bank account when I die in free roam.

+ Don't kill people when they creep. I creep all the time just to see how good they are at driving :(

Wait, so we're still losing the 2k from dying in FR? Holly fu*king you la! Yayyyyyyy.... you better not be trolling me, lol.

I think you're misunderstanding the meaning of "creeping." Play the solo campaign (if you haven't already) again. Lamar and Franklin will fill you in on what "creeping" means. ;)

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:23 PM

THE BUG WAS GETTING BILLED WHEN YOU DIED IN A DEATHMATCH(AND MAYBE ON MISSIONS) ITS NORMAL TO GET BILLED $2K IF YOU DIE IN FREEROAM!!!! ITS NOT A BUG!!!!

I just dislike how so many people keep saying its a bug :'(

Thanks for clarifying that. I thought they were going to remove the bill in all modes. This thread is now /

sgnfoolx
  • sgnfoolx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:33 PM

I saying is the bank for wad use when it can deduct cash ever it put into the bank!

sgnfoolx
  • sgnfoolx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:34 PM

Even*

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:35 PM

I saying is the bank for wad use when it can deduct cash ever it put into the bank!

oxcnr.jpg

Sammmm
  • Sammmm

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:36 PM

If we're not being punished (medical bills) for dying in free roam, you can almost guarantee it's going to get worse. With no worry of losing anything for dying, more and more players will just go around killing everything in sight. Believe it.

So if you're complaining about the grief now... lol.

I believe you do get charged for healthcare and bail every time you die, even in free roam.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:40 PM Edited by Ninjambie, 04 October 2013 - 10:41 PM.

If we're not being punished (medical bills) for dying in free roam, you can almost guarantee it's going to get worse. With no worry of losing anything for dying, more and more players will just go around killing everything in sight. Believe it.

I believe you do get charged for healthcare and bail every time you die, even in free roam.

Yeah, someone else just told me the same thing. I really hope so. Hopefully they took it out of the PvP modes though. This thread is now /

meetreez
  • meetreez

Peon

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:41 PM

IMHO I think they should all-together remove hospital bills. I mean people are going to have their differences, and when that happens people get shot. Just today I got in an argument because I said this MP is way better than GTA 4 MP ever was and some guy made a Captain Obvious comment. We argued for a while and eventually sought eachother out on the map. Next thing you know we're both down half out bank funds because of one little disagreement lol.

sgnfoolx
  • sgnfoolx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:41 PM

I mean , whenever u die it will deduct 2k ! Even I put into the bank , die also will deduct 2k , so the point is what's the use for us to put cash into the bank which will deduct 2k when I die?

I tot bank is to prevent us from deducting our cash when facing other players n death??

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:43 PM

IMHO I think they should all-together remove hospital bills. I mean people are going to have their differences, and when that happens people get shot. Just today I got in an argument because I said this MP is way better than GTA 4 MP ever was and some guy made a Captain Obvious comment. We argued for a while and eventually sought eachother out on the map. Next thing you know we're both down half out bank funds because of one little disagreement lol.

But that's what makes it all the better. You both went into that situation knowing damn well what was at stake and still decided to act on it. No ones fault but your own. Am I right?

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:46 PM

I mean , whenever u die it will deduct 2k ! Even I put into the bank , die also will deduct 2k , so the point is what's the use for us to put cash into the bank which will deduct 2k when I die?

I tot bank is to prevent us from deducting our cash when facing other players n death??

People are saying that free roam still takes 2k from you when you die. It doesn't take the 2k from you in the other modes (death match and sh*t like that). I could be wrong. I'll do a good testing  on what modes subtracts money when XBL gets the patch and post my findings here. 

Sammmm
  • Sammmm

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:12 PM

Yeah, someone else just told me the same thing. I really hope so. Hopefully they took it out of the PvP modes though. This thread is now /

It's more reason for people to grief and mindlessly kill anyone they see, though. IMO it's not a good idea. If you're carrying 5k+ they should drop half of it for the player to pick up but if they have none they shouldn't be charged 2k just for dying to a random guy.

After missions you'll sometimes spawn in the open and your car is around the block so there's not much you can do unless you really quickly enable passive mode. 

brantkin
  • brantkin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:01 AM

Have people not used passive mode? 

Passive mode right now is bugged. If you get into a car passive mode is disabled. And allows you and other people to kill each other. Also cops and everything still can kill you. Same with cars and. Sometimes people can still shoot you while in passive mode. What it should do is. change it so friendly fire is off. So you can still have fire fights. With cops and drive around. But you can't harm players. And if ya drive into them you drive threw them. So passive mode right now just means your an easy target. They need to fix this mostly.

Also the glitch when destorying a person impounded car. Makes it so they have to wait. The full three days before they can. call mors to get it back. Yeah my friend destoryed my 130k 9f carbrio. When it was impounded i thought i lost it for good. I love the 9f cabrio such a nice car...

Spitfirex007
  • Spitfirex007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:04 AM

People are going to kill you randomly anyways. It's better if we don't get punished for it by losing money (hospital bills) and since you can use the smart phone to deposit cash, no need to carry anything with it. We also have the option to play in private rooms.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users