Free roam is only to get worse.

48 replies to this topic
Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:46 PM

If we're not being punished (medical bills) for dying in free roam, you can almost guarantee it's going to get worse. With no worry of losing anything for dying, more and more players will just go around killing everything in sight. Believe it.

So if you're complaining about the grief now... lol.

• StupidAssHeadAss likes this

Because Video Games
  • Because Video Games

Oh my bad Mr. Gold Card!

• Members

qq

Kevstyle
  • Kevstyle

True City Killers Crew Leader

• Members

Cash money will still be billed and theres a bad sport rating for griefers. No need to worry about it.

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:47 PM

2 words.

Invite only.

• Spitfirex007 likes this

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

Cash money will still be billed and theres a bad sport rating for griefers. No need to worry about it.

Who the hell keeps more than 5k on them? Nobody. I'm not worried about, i'm looking forward to it. All the ones complaining about dying and losing money for it are the ones who should worry about it.

Alilwet
  • Alilwet

Kitty

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

People have already found ways into places they shouldn't be... Reminds me of Socom2... 

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:50 PM

qq

What the hell is this?

• boopboo likes this

meetreez
  • meetreez

Peon

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:51 PM

Well, if we don't get billed for dying in free roam, then what is there to get mad about when you die? You think THAT is bad? Wait until everybody has 24/7 access to tanks and sh*t like that.

• KiLLe12-X likes this

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:03 PM

Well, if we don't get billed for dying in free roam, then what is there to get mad about when you die? You think THAT is bad? Wait until everybody has 24/7 access to tanks and sh*t like that.

Exactly. The sh*t is going to be retarded. Tank wars in open sessions with nothing to worry about because there's no punishment for dying. Smh...

Sylenall
  • Sylenall

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:05 PM Edited by Sylenall, 04 October 2013 - 09:06 PM.

OP makes no sense.

When players are able to hurt your bank account by killing you, THEN griefing is at it's very worst.

How does reducing the effectivness of griefing make free-roam worse?

Seriously. 

• DwnShft2Xcelr8 likes this

boopboo
  • boopboo

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:08 PM Edited by boopboo, 04 October 2013 - 09:09 PM.

If we're not being punished (medical bills) for dying in free roam, you can almost guarantee it's going to get worse. With no worry of losing anything for dying, more and more players will just go around killing everything in sight. Believe it.

i so like your signature. at this point, i try to avoid being near any players, and if one person "randomly" comes along, im just going to kill him. 

• Ninjambie likes this

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:13 PM Edited by Ninjambie, 04 October 2013 - 09:15 PM.

i so like your signature. at this point, i try to avoid being near any players, and if one person "randomly" comes along, im just going to kill him. 

I see a lot of people complaining about the griefing going on in open sessions here in the forums, so I made it for them.

I'm always on the look out for people trying to creep on me when i'm playing. If someone I see is getting to close to me I won't initiate an attack on them until I know for sure they are trying to creep on me. But as soon as I see someone getting close I go into defense mode quick. DTA, son. DT fu*king A.

Eagleheart
  • Eagleheart

U.S. Monsanto

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:21 PM

OP have you played GTA IV or RDR online? Same sh*t different game. There will always be Jimmy's in the world who gravitate towards these games like moths to a flame. Your best bet is to join a crew or find some friends online; people generally don't pick a fight with you when they know they're outnumbered.

Fizzlepop531
  • Fizzlepop531

Peon

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:23 PM

2 words.

Invite only.

This, 100,000 times...this.

Fizzlepop531
  • Fizzlepop531

Peon

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:24 PM

OP have you played GTA IV or RDR online? Same sh*t different game. There will always be Jimmy's in the world who gravitate towards these games like moths to a flame. Your best bet is to join a crew or find some friends online; people generally don't pick a fight with you when they know they're outnumbered.

They also have the life span of a moth. This is the flavor of the week. Give it a little bit and the children will flock to the next big game. At that time, there should really only be those dedicated to the longevity of the game.

ScruffyBamboo
  • ScruffyBamboo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:26 PM

OP makes no sense.

When players are able to hurt your bank account by killing you, THEN griefing is at it's very worst.

Seriously. 

This.

Methinks the OP is just sore that it's now been confirmed by Rockstar that the mechanic he was defending in another post is actually a bug.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:26 PM

OP makes no sense.

Seriously. 

I make perfect sense, you just don't get it. If there is a punishment for dying, people will not be out there being senseless I don't care about dying a holes. If there is no punishment, people will just be doing whatever the f*ck they want. yeah those who do some griefing will be sent to dunce sessions, but you know what, that only last for two days and they're back again.

JimmyJoeJames
  • JimmyJoeJames

I'ma hero. My methods are just different from yours.

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:27 PM

None of this would really nerve me if I could just start out or easily work our ways into cheaper safehouses. I'd be find with dealing with the gangs around south or methheads and biker gangs up north for a reasonable cost. That's the main issue with me.

KiLLe12-X
  • KiLLe12-X

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:30 PM

They also have the life span of a moth. This is the flavor of the week. Give it a little bit and the children will flock to the next big game. At that time, there should really only be those dedicated to the longevity of the game.

Dont worry, Ghosts is coming out soon.

tradami
  • tradami

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:30 PM

The avatar is better than the sig.

• Shakengandulf likes this

Cinoy
  • Cinoy

✈✈✈✈✈✈

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:36 PM

haha today I saw two people in a matte all black mustang that went around with uzis killing people... was fun to try run away from them in a pretty epic chase and ended up getting revenge at the end.

• Reaper_Blast likes this

Best Porson NA
  • Best Porson NA

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:43 PM

Have people not used passive mode? 

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:45 PM Edited by Ninjambie, 04 October 2013 - 09:47 PM.

This.

Methinks the OP is just sore that it's now been confirmed by Rockstar that the mechanic he was defending in another post is actually a bug.

I'm not sore... well maybe a little, lol. It's just that I like how free roam is when it comes to losing money due to deaths. IMO it makes it more realistic. I enjoy that feeling of "Oh sh*t someone's getting to close, I wonder if they're going to try some sh*t." It makes me think "do I engage or don't I? If I do and I die i'm going to lose some money, but if I kill em and get away then it's all good in the hood. I got them before they got me."

If there's no punishment i'ma be like "fu*k it... if I die oh well I didn't lose anything."

Mustard Tiger
  • Mustard Tiger

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:45 PM

Wait, so you guys are NOT being charged medical bills anymore?  I downloaded the patch and it still hits me with a $2k charge every time, even when my money is banked.

kalltkaffe
  • kalltkaffe

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:45 PM

Whats the problem? i enjoy online, there is no bill when you die, if you have your money on the bank, then  enjoy freeroam, and so what if there is a tankbattle? nothing heppends when you die.

Mustard Tiger
  • Mustard Tiger

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:47 PM

Whats the problem? i enjoy online, there is no bill when you die, if you have your money on the bank, then  enjoy freeroam, and so what if there is a tankbattle? nothing heppends when you die.

I installed the patch and still get $2k taken out of my bank!  How can this be fixed if I already have the fix and it didn't work?  Has Rockstar even addressed this?  I feel like the only one with the issue.

kalltkaffe
  • kalltkaffe

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:49 PM

I installed the patch and still get $2k taken out of my bank!  How can this be fixed if I already have the fix and it didn't work?  Has Rockstar even addressed this?  I feel like the only one with the issue.

I dont get any bills, i have my money on the bank.. they said xbox still have bills i think, R* will fix this.. im not sure.. there is some threads here about it saying its a glitch that there is a bill when you have money on the bank

sgnfoolx
  • sgnfoolx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:52 PM

I was wondering wad the ATM bank for, even when I stored my cash in it. Each time I die it still deduct from my bank and not my cash in hand?

May I ask wads the purpose for us to stored cash in bank when will deduct when death come !

Sn4k3x
  • Sn4k3x

Let's bounce

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:52 PM

Wait, so you guys are NOT being charged medical bills anymore?  I downloaded the patch and it still hits me with a $2k charge every time, even when my money is banked.

Same happens to me. I found it weird knowing that all my money was in the bank, oh well...

Mustard Tiger
  • Mustard Tiger

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:06 PM

Same happens to me. I found it weird knowing that all my money was in the bank, oh well...

To be honest, I think the $2k charge is part of online and the people saying they aren't being charged are trolling, cuz everyone online that I speak to over mic is being billed.  There's also very few posts of people asking about the medical bills in the first place.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users