Photo

To all the people crying

30 replies to this topic
Battlemech7
  • Battlemech7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:05 PM

So I've been sitting on the forums for the past three days, just waiting for R* to patch xbox, and now I'm crying internally because of the favoritism shown toward ps3 users (I kid, I kid). But what I have noticed is the amount of crying little snots.

1. marks-george-portrait-of-two-babies-cryi Crying about being killed, and R*'s failure to leave good enough alone.

Now, I haven't been able to play the game yet, I have gotten the chance to become intimately familiar with the opening cut scene. But what I have noticed is the amount of people crying because they are being griefed or "dunce capped". I admit the idea of being a bad sport is stupid. This is GTA is it not? The whole fundamental manifesto of this game is to cause as much mayhem as possible. Why is it being limited? If I want to go online and pick up a mini gun and kill anything that moves, I should be able to. Otherwise the idea that GTA is a sandbox, multiplayer game is negated. To the people crying about being killed..again..this is GTA, what did you expect? Not even R*'s attempt to make this a hello kitty adventure rpg can stop people from popping a cap in your arse and laughing about it. The best thing you can do is SWITCH sessions. Or turn off your console if you are that upset and GO OUTSIDE.

2. SuperStock_1795R-28409.jpg Crying about losing money, property or other items.

This is the one I don't understand. Okay so...the company that is providing the game you are playing, is saying their servers are having problems. Guys...stay with me here. Then you see that the servers are constantly crashing and wiping players data. Alright, guise still with me? So you know what you do? Go out and spend all the money you have on the most expensive cars and properties you can find! Smart right? OH NOOOOOOO. The servers crashed like R* said they would and you lost everything! Better go to the forums and cry! Seriously. The fact that you are even able to play the game is a miracle. Why would you spend your money on items that are known to crash. As well, most of you bought these properties by glitching and doing missions (like the duct) that are broken. They have since been patched so you cant abuse them, and I wouldn't be surprised if they took your money away.

This is just some of the stuff I have seen. There's plenty more but I need to go out into natural sunlight for a few minutes to buy more smokes.

sevendet
  • sevendet

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:10 PM

bout losing money, property or other items.

This is the one I don't understand. Okay so...the company that is providing the game you are playing, is saying their servers are having problems. Guys...stay with me here. Then you see that the servers are constantly crashing and wiping players data. Alright, guise still with me? So you know what you do? Go out and spend all the money you have on the most expensive cars and properties you can find! Smart right? OH NOOOOOOO. The servers crashed like R* said they would and you lost everything! Better go to the forums and cry! Seriously. The fact that you are even able to play the game is a miracle. Why would you spend your money on items that are known to crash. As well, most of you bought these properties by glitching and doing missions (like the duct) that are broken. They have since been patched so you cant abuse them, and I wouldn't be surprised if they took your money away.

This is just some of the stuff I have seen. There's plenty more but I need to go out into natural sunlight for a few minutes to buy more smokes.

i have been waiting for someone to say this....why would you play the online portion knowing there are server issues and characters being deleted...its your own fault for not being patient and waiting for them to fix it

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

arnold-shutup-kindergarten-cop.gif

You're just as bad!

TheeAdonis
  • TheeAdonis

Player Hater

• Members

i think theyre crying because everytime you die you lose a lot of money even if you dont have any money on your person lol im whining because i keep getting my houses and money wiped again and again and again lol

• DeadZombie likes this

Boxman108
  • Boxman108

Thug

• Members

Stop crying.

Rainbow Hash
  • Rainbow Hash

The Peace Bringer

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:15 PM

I would love to be crying about being ''dunce capped'' or having my player data lost. Because alI I can cry about now is not being able to get into the game and having heard the soulwax remix of Gabriel so many times I think I may actually turn insane.

• I SHADOWFOX I likes this

ScruffyBamboo
  • ScruffyBamboo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:21 PM Edited by ScruffyBamboo, 04 October 2013 - 08:22 PM.

This is GTA is it not? The whole fundamental manifesto of this game is to cause as much mayhem as possible. Why is it being limited? If I want to go online and pick up a mini gun and kill anything that moves, I should be able to. Otherwise the idea that GTA is a sandbox, multiplayer game is negated. To the people crying about being killed..again..this is GTA, what did you expect?

Yes, this is GTA, but it's NOT single-player GTA.  That's a HUGE difference.  If you want to go into your SP game, and mini-gun everything in sight, you're not bothering anyone but yourself.  But when others are around, and they're doing their own stuff online, the LAST thing they need is a stupid little troll with nothing better to do than grief others.

When people are camping Ammu-nation to snipe unsuspecting players, they're not being clever, or fun, or playing "GTA-style".  They're being childish douchebags that get their kicks from aggravating other people.  If you do that in real life, you'd be identified as a sociopath.  And I think many players' true personality comes out when they can be anonymous - hence all the bad behaviour.

Freemode is NOT deathmatch.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:27 PM Edited by Vooodu, 04 October 2013 - 08:29 PM.

You can get dunce capped for defending yourself.  Obviously this is a broken system if this happens.  I defended myself against a person and I got a warning..  Im like WTF, im just a victim standing up against some random idiot in G T f*ckin A.

It should only apply to rage quitters. Bottom line.

This is GTA online not Prince Pony Adventure land.

And this is coming from someone who doesn't go out of his way to stalk and kill people.  Who gives a sh*t really.  I have passive mode if I really want to ignore pesty free roam players.

Also, give a fully functional private free roam for people to do what ever they want... Alone or with friends.

bongoclock
  • bongoclock

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:39 PM Edited by bongoclock, 04 October 2013 - 08:41 PM.

This is GTA is it not? The whole fundamental manifesto of this game is to cause as much mayhem as possible. Why is it being limited? If I want to go online and pick up a mini gun and kill anything that moves, I should be able to. Otherwise the idea that GTA is a sandbox, multiplayer game is negated. To the people crying about being killed..again..this is GTA, what did you expect?

Yes, this is GTA, but it's NOT single-player GTA.  That's a HUGE difference.  If you want to go into your SP game, and mini-gun everything in sight, you're not bothering anyone but yourself.  But when others are around, and they're doing their own stuff online, the LAST thing they need is a stupid little troll with nothing better to do than grief others.

When people are camping Ammu-nation to snipe unsuspecting players, they're not being clever, or fun, or playing "GTA-style".  They're being childish douchebags that get their kicks from aggravating other people.  If you do that in real life, you'd be identified as a sociopath.  And I think many players' true personality comes out when they can be anonymous - hence all the bad behaviour.

Then don't buy ammo in the Ammunation. You can buy it from missions. Load up an old mission and buy all the ammo you want. See a white dot near the Ammunation with people getting killed there...don't go there. Its not rocket science. There are ammunations all over the place you don't need to use the one, that those nasty people are camping. I personally would appreciate it if all you guys just playing the game the way it was meant to be played would stop sending me invites to do missions. It is really frustrating to get paged several times in a 10 minute period to do some lame mission for some lame reward...that I can get by shooting your ass anyway.

That is the GTA style, or was in past games its more difficult to sit in one place and snipe people all day because the cops are actually good in this game. You are doing it to NPC's the exact same things, you go to a little dot on the screen and shoot little red dots, other PC's are going to your little white dot and shooting it. Think of all the grief you cause to those NPC's.

The difference, you are entirely capable of avoiding those little white dots. There is no reason you are being killed repeatedly other than your own inefficiencies at playing the game. If you just want to run missions and stuff, find friends who want to do the same, and launch a PRIVATE game. 

I mean really now, with so many possible ways to avoid being killed, how can you possibly cry foul. 

Mustard Tiger
  • Mustard Tiger

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:00 PM

Patch didn't fix anything anyways man...

Kynismus
  • Kynismus

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:19 PM

The patch fixed nearly everything, the cloud servers are just offline, which means you cant select your characters at the moment. Just wait and get the f*ck off crying.

Mustard Tiger
  • Mustard Tiger

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:23 PM Edited by Mustard Tiger, 04 October 2013 - 09:23 PM.

The patch fixed nearly everything, the cloud servers are just offline, which means you cant select your characters at the moment. Just wait and get the f*ck off crying.

Hey dummy, you're not supposed to get charged a hospital bill unless you have money on your person.  I have lost so much money after the patch because this wasn't fixed.  There's even a link going around where a R* employee says it is fixed.  Do they even test the patches before releasing them?  WTF?

Kynismus
  • Kynismus

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:31 PM

Are you playing on Xbox360? The patch wasn't released there yet. I played for about 6 hours today on PS3 and never was charged even 1 $ for death. Neither in deathmatch nor in free roam.

DavemanShaveman
  • DavemanShaveman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:31 PM

im crying with happiness because ive been relatively glitch free for the last 2 days....however I have not invested any money in anything or bought anything just banking it all :evilgrin:

Mustard Tiger
  • Mustard Tiger

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:33 PM Edited by Mustard Tiger, 04 October 2013 - 09:33 PM.

I am on PS3, downloaded the patch, and am currently looking at many medical bill reductions when all my money was banked.  How the f*ck can the patch only work for some!?!?

Alilwet
  • Alilwet

Kitty

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:34 PM

People complaining are one thing, but nitwits who try to sound intelligent when they complain about the complainers is just plain humorous... 

JohnMcClainNYPD
  • JohnMcClainNYPD

New York Undercover

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:37 PM

Another bitch thread about people bitching. 

LillyOfTheValley
  • LillyOfTheValley

Prankster

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:40 PM

I'm actually getting used to the griefers online. It's kinda fun to get payback on them. One guy recently shot me while i was in my Sultan, then stole it and drove off. When I respawned i hunted him down and he was robbing a store. Shot him while he was waiting for the cashier and stole my car back, Pretty awesome. 

DavemanShaveman
  • DavemanShaveman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:52 PM

just a shame theres no (spoiler) jimmy style teabag motion

Rainbow Hash
  • Rainbow Hash

The Peace Bringer

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:06 PM

That is probably the most useless 'spoiler tag' I have ever seen. Lol, no offence.

DavemanShaveman
  • DavemanShaveman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:08 PM

dude..none taken...it was intended that way :)

TWA B747
  • TWA B747

Captain Jake

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:14 PM

To the people crying about being killed..again..this is GTA, what did you expect? Not even R*'s attempt to make this a hello kitty adventure rpg can stop people from popping a cap in your arse and laughing about it. The best thing you can do is SWITCH sessions. Or turn off your console if you are that upset and GO OUTSIDE.

There is no reason you are being killed repeatedly other than your own inefficiencies at playing the game. If you just want to run missions and stuff, find friends who want to do the same, and launch a PRIVATE game. 

So what you and all these other griefer fucktards are saying is that if we just want to just cruise, do missions or hang out with friends then we cant go to a public freeroam? So the public freeroams are the soul domain of you assholes?

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:16 PM

I am on PS3, downloaded the patch, and am currently looking at many medical bill reductions when all my money was banked.  How the f*ck can the patch only work for some!?!?

are you sure those aren't on your history from BEFORE the patch was applied?

Virazol
  • Virazol

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:27 PM

That is probably the most useless 'spoiler tag' I have ever seen. Lol, no offence.

That is probably the most useless 'comment' I have ever seen. Lol, no offence.

• DavemanShaveman likes this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:32 PM Edited by blk95ta, 04 October 2013 - 10:33 PM.

for all those saying "i'm gonna leave the game" etc

chevy chase gives some good advice here, the server's will be fixed. I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun. we're all gonna have so much f*ckin fun we'll need plastic surgery  to remove our goddamned smiles. You'll be whistling zippidy doo dah out of your assholes.  

Sammmm
  • Sammmm

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

You can still do the Violent Duct mission again and again. It's not a glitch or a bug, you can just replay it every time if you want.

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:12 PM

When you want to skip around the map singing happy happy joy joy go to single player and do it

Free roam is not your personal area where you can play dictator and tell others how to play

See what I did there

SkyMiteFall
  • SkyMiteFall

You a Busta

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:25 PM

The amount of name-calling on this forum would make my kindergarten teacher very disappointed...

The way i see it, it's free roam...so everyone should be free to do whatever they like...just my two cents tho.

Rainbow Hash
  • Rainbow Hash

The Peace Bringer

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:30 PM

That is probably the most useless 'comment' I have ever seen. Lol, no offence.

What you just typed, is articulate, it is intelligent and it is logical. Hats off to you.

brantkin
  • brantkin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:35 PM

Lol people are reading gta wrong. Ever since gta sa it's been more about role playing rp. Not so much as i am going to kill this guy. I am going to blow this guys car up. If ya played the pc version anyways. Samp was a big mod that was probably the best mod in mod history. But anyways people read it wrong. Gta always wanted or rockstar always wanted a role playing game. Look at the amount of random stuff that doesn't help you in the game. A house to wash blood off, You can sleep which does nothing. You can watch tv, You can drink,smoke, get high. My point is rock star/gta wanted the online to not be mindless killings and mayham. The community is just too backwards after iv. Which online was horrible no offsense rock star/creators of gta. I just never cared for iv or it's online. But anyways history and evidence points towards. It not being about mayham. If ya want to mindlessly kill they do have death matches for ya. But free roam is ment to be role played. And people that want to kick back, have some fun with there friends. And act like they are living a normal life in the game.

Why kill in free roam? when you have a death match game type, that rewards you for killing. Some peoples logic i just don't understand. Maybe it's because they don't use logic...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users