» «
Photo

Dlc bank heists...stores...interactive things wishlist

2 replies to this topic
CmdrKnifes
  • CmdrKnifes

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:30 PM Edited by CmdrKnifes, 04 October 2013 - 07:38 PM.

I know they will come out with a dlc for heists soon, but what I dont like is that its a separate instance then 16 freeroam...

I wish you could get you alone or up to 16 people to run into a bank or other businesses and hold up stuff.. have cops come to the place and at the end possibly have rivials come to the bank to rob you the robbers.. or save the day... I wish the news channels of spectating on tv were better... this spectate crap is not what I imagined. I thought a news van would follow or a cop car chase like cops on spike tv.. I wanna have a show of a cop or two in the game patroling around talking like cops tv show on spike to see some player shoot and chase them... then a naritive of whats going on.. turn ob this street or blv... I wanna see names of streets so we can also remenber it ... I want street signs too.

I wanna be able to control a certain territory somehow with my crew that gets naibors to shoot others if they come around.. and not us and have them fight for our spot...

I want more open places and buildings to walk in and go up to... go up to a building and snipe someone in the room behind cover.

I want to be able to go into a bank make or take a withdraw or give money. I wanna be able to hold it up like a mission in free roam. Then have to flip the cash. I would like more then just the grind of the robber...

I WANT THE GAME OF A CRIMIAL. I wanna have to sell drugs, boost cars, flip money laundering it.. get in trouble for not... getting a dye bag in my loot if I do it like a noob.. I wanna be able to save the day or fight another gang.

I want to be able to have to melt down jewelry I steal.. sell it as things... own a business or restruant.. I want restruants like fast food or fancy places... I wanna be able to open a black market and sell my guns or drugs or cloths in a van to other players or ncps..

This is a rated m game dont give me bullsh*t about you cant put tittys on strippers online but its on the single or I cant sell drugs because I can smoke it in the house, I could sell and use drugs on other games..give me that.

ActionBronson
  • ActionBronson

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:43 PM

I want, I want, I want, I want.

CmdrKnifes
  • CmdrKnifes

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:12 PM