» «
Photo

Bad Sport - Is this a joke?

83 replies to this topic
FearMySorcery
  • FearMySorcery

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:22 PM Edited by FearMySorcery, 04 October 2013 - 07:22 PM.

Just because people kick you for no reason or you didnt know the passive rules. 

How long will it last? 

20131004_143141.jpg

20131004_143018.jpg

• Slight0 likes this

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:23 PM

Lol... that's what happens when you're being a dbag in free roam.

• Mr_Hate_Me likes this

avfc1991
  • avfc1991

KATY PERRY <3

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

lol

evaus
  • evaus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

Lol... that's what happens when you're being a dbag in free roam.

I've had multiple Bad Sport warnings just because the game glitched and through no fault of my own, hopefully the Bad Sport system is reset once everything is running smoothly 

zico291
  • zico291

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:31 PM

How long will it last? 

20131004_143141.jpg

20131004_143018.jpg

Apparently it lasts 2 days although no one is sure whether it it is 2 real days or 2 in-game days.

mileafly
  • mileafly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:31 PM

What happens if you are a bad sport? It really sucks that they have that feature. I mean playing nice is not really the spirit of GTA imo. THe best thing in GTA IV for me was trashing peoples races by stealing a bus and parking it sideways in some small alley so they all crash

Neonealet
  • Neonealet

Ambiguous

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:15 PM

What happens if you are a bad sport? It really sucks that they have that feature. I mean playing nice is not really the spirit of GTA imo. THe best thing in GTA IV for me was trashing peoples races by stealing a bus and parking it sideways in some small alley so they all crash

Wow you must be proud. Thanks for having done this in IV, so R* decided to do something about this. OT it's for leaving games early, or bad sportsmanship, so after a while you'll be in de dunce pool where people aren't racing in a race but only parking buses sideways...have fun with that

Tokc
  • Tokc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:23 PM

A race where theirs a random bus in the alley u have to go through? That's hilarious dude count me in just so I can watch people hit it. If you want a serios game go play one this is GTA the game where everything is about being cruel and hilarious. Wake up for Jesus Christ stop being a bitch. Some of u people are just stupid.

Kendoyid
  • Kendoyid

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:24 PM

Wow you must be proud. Thanks for having done this in IV, so R* decided to do something about this. OT it's for leaving games early, or bad sportsmanship, so after a while you'll be in de dunce pool where people aren't racing in a race but only parking buses sideways...have fun with that

thats awesome,sort of sh*t you should get rewarded for,not penalised

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:25 PM

How long will it last? 

20131004_143141.jpg

20131004_143018.jpg

This is an issue. See here: http://gtaforums.com...assive-servers/ But the game is essentially a coop paradise.

FearMySorcery
  • FearMySorcery

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:25 PM

As much as Im mad, I support it. The problem is I didnt even know these rules were in force and this system existed! I would have played way more carefully. Only now do I realize there are limitations, which are actually cool. 

The main problem is for some reason I didnt know and many others didnt either 

boopboo
  • boopboo

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:26 PM

you really had to be a prick multiple times to officially be a bad sport. you deserve it, rat.

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:26 PM

Only time I got bad sport was when quitting a job on a voting screen, this was the second day though. so. eehh. been marked as a "good sport" ever since.

ScruffyBamboo
  • ScruffyBamboo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:32 PM

Really?  That was fun for you?  You realize that it's ACTUAL, REAL people you were griefing right, not some NPCs?

Why is it that people who would never bully another person in real life find it perfectly acceptable to do it online, when they're anonymous?  If you're truly getting enjoyment from other people's misery, that's called Schadenfreude (Google it), and it's generally not regarded as a good trait.  GTA Online is NOT about ruining as many peoples' games as possible.

• Tampinha85 and Omnicr0n like this

MidgetChief
  • MidgetChief

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:38 PM

Only time I got bad sport was when quitting a job on a voting screen, this was the second day though. so. eehh. been marked as a "good sport" ever since.

same, i made the mistake of thinking i could leave

mileafly
  • mileafly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:39 PM Edited by mileafly, 04 October 2013 - 09:39 PM.

Really?  That was fun for you?  You realize that it's ACTUAL, REAL people you were griefing right, not some NPCs?

Why is it that people who would never bully another person in real life find it perfectly acceptable to do it online, when they're anonymous?  If you're truly getting enjoyment from other people's misery, that's called Schadenfreude (Google it), and it's generally not regarded as a good trait.  GTA Online is NOT about ruining as many peoples' games as possible.

Yes I love it. I loved to hear them scream in the microfon, then I put on some Mozart on max volume in the mic :D

Another fun thing was to steal a firetruck and go the opposite way of the race, then crash in the the leading car just before the finish line! Then spray them with the water  :D

Its big difference to bully someone for who they are. To play unfair in a game is just fun, and in GTA especially I feel its part of the charm. 

RichG
  • RichG

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:12 PM

^^^ LOL, what a baby-cake!

Todmcfly
  • Todmcfly

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:16 PM

Haha bad sport bully

Tampinha85
  • Tampinha85

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:23 PM

Yes I love it. I loved to hear them scream in the microfon, then I put on some Mozart on max volume in the mic :D

Another fun thing was to steal a firetruck and go the opposite way of the race, then crash in the the leading car just before the finish line! Then spray them with the water  :D

Its big difference to bully someone for who they are. To play unfair in a game is just fun, and in GTA especially I feel its part of the charm. 

Man im so glad R* created this bad sports status

• Omnicr0n likes this

gunslinginkitty
  • gunslinginkitty

GunSlinginKitty

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:26 PM

i'm glad they have the bad sport system, all the guys that want to can play in their own arena mindlessly gunning down everyone they see and not really progress through the story.

Since i've been playing i've found myself in better and better lobbies, when i pass another player in the street we normally just honk at each other and carry on with our own sh*t, i seem to be paired up with better people as well on missions, not people who just run off and are kind of unpredictable.

Anyway, i really like it.

tradami
  • tradami

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:26 PM

How long will it last? 

20131004_143141.jpg

20131004_143018.jpg

This is an issue. See here: http://gtaforums.com...assive-servers/ But the game is essentially a coop paradise.

This is an issue? Go eat a dick.  

If you consider trolling and griefing other players as "fun" and you get labeled as a bad sport then good, you're right where you belong. Enjoy playing with other douche bags. 

It doesn't matter how much fun YOU have when it's ruining the game experience for other players.

• Omnicr0n likes this

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:29 PM

How long will it last? 

20131004_143141.jpg

20131004_143018.jpg

If you consider trolling and griefing other players as "fun" and you get labeled as a bad sport then good, you're right where you belong. Enjoy playing with other douche bags. 

It doesn't matter how much fun YOU have when it's ruining the game experience for other players.

So when did the doctor say you were brain dead? I want to have PvP free roam servers that don't wind up getting you banned or forced to wear a retarded dunce hat that throughout history has played a role in child abuse.

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

I guess im a bad sport. tried my first online race. as soon as the race started I was smashed into a wall and I was stuck at half speed the rest of the race. didn't even damage the other jerks. just turned the game off. spent half an hour just getting the cloud to work. getting totaled in the first 10 seconds of a race is bullsh*t. rage quit on the spot.

im the bad sport, not the group of trolls that just started playing twisted metal at the start of the race.

Alsith
  • Alsith

Party!

• Members

I don't know why you complain. You become a douche, you play with the other douches. That simple, why even complain?

• Omnicr0n likes this

tradami
  • tradami

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:36 PM Edited by tradami, 04 October 2013 - 10:37 PM.

How long will it last? 

20131004_143141.jpg

20131004_143018.jpg

So when did the doctor say you were brain dead? I want to have PvP free roam servers that don't wind up getting you banned or forced to wear a retarded dunce hat that throughout history has played a role in child abuse.

They already have that. It's called the BAD SPORT SERVER where all the trolls go to be together.  If you don't want to be there then don't play like an ass hat. The point of GTA: Online is not to gun down every other player you see and grief them.  If it's affecting other players then have a reason for doing what you're doing other than "FUR THA LOLZ TROLOLOLLOL". 

Just this morning I was playing and I had to retrieve a car for Simeon. Turns out that another player had to do the same thing with the same car. He could have tried to kill me and take the car for himself and vice versa but instead we COMMUNICATED and shared the car and we both got the reward. 

As for your child abuse comment, get your PTSD taken care of. 

• Omnicr0n likes this

Tokc
  • Tokc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:20 PM

Seriously you guys are such girls. I can't believe you guys are such pussies.

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:25 PM

Having a bad sport system in a game where you rob cars f*ck prostitutes then kill them to get your money back and have no regard for the law what so ever has to be the funniest thing I have ever seen

rosy522
  • rosy522

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:27 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong but I seem to remember Rockstar advertising that you could call an airstrike on someone's race.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:28 PM Edited by Chukkles, 04 October 2013 - 11:28 PM.

same, i made the mistake of thinking i could leave
so we're not supposed to quit form the vote screen?
Why so many restrictions R*?
These people aren't doing what I want to do so I leave them and I'm penalised?
WTF.
I don't know if I'm really enjoying this game, I played for hours yesterday and ended up with slightly less money than I started with.
Why are we penalised so much for being killed?

There are some really stupid systems in place on this game, we wanted economy, not dictatorship.

artyc316
  • artyc316

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:08 AM

Having a bad sport system in a game where you rob cars f*ck prostitutes then kill them to get your money back and have no regard for the law what so ever has to be the funniest thing I have ever seen

Is that you Alan Partridge?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users