Photo

Sick of being kicked :/

7 replies to this topic
astral420
  • astral420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:48 PM

I don't know what I have done wrong but I am constantly kicked from games. Even upon joining I'll be booted after a few moments. I don't speak unless someone speaks to me, it's really frustrating cause I want to have competition when a Simeon vehicle spawns or any other random event.

On topic of being kicked, it forced me into story mode and Jimmy asked me if he should put his K/D Ratio on his resume, LOL

• weaver76 likes this

ScruffyBamboo
  • ScruffyBamboo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:51 PM

There are some people who are kicking random people for fun.  I've heard them talk about it.

I think the kick system needs a revamp.  I spent a bit of time in a race lobby last night, where the host would automatically kick the previous winner of the race. Cheap.

• weaver76 likes this

Skeffridge
  • Skeffridge

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:52 PM

Yea this is insanely annoying. Not sure if it's just a generic message and it doesn't mean other people are kicking me.

But if they are then the system is being badly abused. How many people does it take to kick someone I wonder?

ceIozzip
  • ceIozzip

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:53 PM

same for me. any idea whats happening? is it us or them or psn or rockstar???

Mad_Maxine
  • Mad_Maxine

ʇnɥʍ

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:54 PM

Ive never ben kicked,

However Im pissed off with being killed while in pause menue, Honistly, I just stoped playign GTA O today, I dont know whats with today but everyones an asshole now, It was fun for the first 3 days.

Also I did once click kill on someone, and it did nothing, How many votes do you need to be kicked?

• weaver76 likes this

astral420
  • astral420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:54 PM

if you go to Online > Players whilst in a lobby you can select one and kick and it begins a buffer with a flashing 1 over their name, and I believe it only takes one more on the vote to kick, so pairs of 2 or more are kicking people for fun and being jackarses

weaver76
  • weaver76

Young at heart

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:55 PM

Yup I'm sick of being kicked too! Recently got a bounty put on my head, so I jet-skied off to an island and thought I'd hide out,be a bit tactical and defend lol! Another player approached the island and on reaching it, I was just about to target him as he came out the water when I got kicked! Can't help feeling I had the upper-hand and so they decided to boot me out! Bloody bollocks! I can't even see an option for kicking people so How the hell are people doing it? Same as astral420 I rarely join in on game talk, only chat with friends. R* should add an update that its classed as bad sportsman ship if you kick people too often, I understand kicking people for being c***s but not just playing the game.

astral420
  • astral420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:00 PM

LET THIS BE HEARD, WE NEED TO NERF KICKING PLS

• weaver76 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users