Photo

Simeon cars, that he asks you to steal

17 replies to this topic
Gravanno
  • Gravanno

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:16 PM

I just delivered one to him and got no money whatsoever. He just took it into his garage, thanked me and thats it.

Did I just waste my time? Or do I have to deliver a bunch to him to get payed?

wamuzu
  • wamuzu

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:17 PM

It's simeon what did you expect

odiedodi2
  • odiedodi2

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:18 PM

Rofl. No you just got cheated. You should have gotten paid for each one. Unless it was totaled by the time you got there. (I'm not sure if the condition it's in effects the amount you make). I only delivered one and then it took the side mission away from me permanently for some reason.

HitPoint
  • HitPoint

<3

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:20 PM Edited by HitPoint, 04 October 2013 - 06:22 PM.

Rofl. No you just got cheated. You should have gotten paid for each one. Unless it was totaled by the time you got there. (I'm not sure if the condition it's in effects the amount you make). I only delivered one and then it took the side mission away from me permanently for some reason.

That's because you completed it. He will send you a text randomly during free roam to steal another car and sometimes he doesn't send anything for awhile. He gives you a list of cars to steal as the first job you do for him, after delivering the first one he doesn't send you that text anymore but you will continue to get jobs from him time to time and will be updated with a waypoint as a green car icon.

And yes damage to the car affects payment.

odiedodi2
  • odiedodi2

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:22 PM

That's because you completed it. He will send you a text randomly during free roam to steal another car and sometimes he doesn't send anything for awhile.

And yes damage to the car affects payment.

Are you sure, because he sent me a list of like five cars, and it didn't take away the side mission until a few hours after I dropped off the first?

MisterRawgers
  • MisterRawgers

Swindler

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:24 PM

You have to get the car, get it repaired at LS Customs, and then deliver it to him in perfect condition. It can't be damaged at all or he complains about it. If you deliver it in perfect condition then you'll get around 8k. 

BeerJ
  • BeerJ

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:26 PM

I just dropped off the first one in mint condition. Door closed and didn't get any money. Happened to get in the same type of vehicle a little later and got the "Simeon wants this vehicle" message

MisterRawgers
  • MisterRawgers

Swindler

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:28 PM

I just dropped off the first one in mint condition. Door closed and didn't get any money. Happened to get in the same type of vehicle a little later and got the "Simeon wants this vehicle" message

I've only tried it when I've gotten that message or when an icon appears on the map for the car he wants, which happens sometimes.

BeerJ
  • BeerJ

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:09 PM

Yeah, seems it was just a glitch. Worked every time since then.

ZombieShawn
  • ZombieShawn

BAWSAQ Brawler

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:16 PM

I only had to deliver 1 car on that text message list to complete the whole thing. super easy.

Chris_GTR1
  • Chris_GTR1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:47 PM

at least your char didnt delete

snoopdoug
  • snoopdoug

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:16 PM

I haven't returned any of his cars and now I don't even have the text message anymore.

On top of that, whenever he wants a "high priority vehicle" it doesn't even show the icon on my map. It just tells me when one of the other characters gets into it.

tsouryavong13
  • tsouryavong13

I lost on Jeopardy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:59 PM

I had to get a Coquette for him (which took me 2 hours) and I brought it to a LS Customs to fix it.

Nemesis-mkIX
  • Nemesis-mkIX

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:34 AM

This happened to me too last night.

Grabbed the high priority vehicle (green car marker), resprayed it, delivered it to the docks in perfect condition, the notification informed me I made over $12,000 for it, but once I was back on the docks my cash total hadn't changed in the slightest.

Must be a glitch. Often times the marker doesn't even show up on my map after getting the notification that there's a high priority vehicle available.

Lukezordz
  • Lukezordz

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:36 AM

The bonet on mine was a bit battered, he gave me $10,102

OneFlaw
  • OneFlaw

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:38 AM

I Just delivered him an undamaged car, he gave me over $10000

Radius95
  • Radius95

Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:05 PM

I havent got any texts from simeon for target cars the past three days.. What the hell is wrong?

dreadluxx
  • dreadluxx

дрэдлоксъ

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

f*ck simeon, he breaks NO bread.

If i had the option to off him i woulda a long time ago.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users