Photo

I was wrong about GTA:O

17 replies to this topic
marizzocos
  • marizzocos

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:57 PM

I was pissed at rockstar for focusing on the online aspect of the game since I easily prefer a good SP over online... Anyway I played GTA V and its easily the best gta but I had a feeling they could have done it even better if they focused on SP. I didnt play online until today since a new patch is out and I was sick of waiting and I changed my opinion about online... After playing the online for a few hours my rage towards r* has gone...

I wasnt really enjoying gtao the first few minutes because of those damn tutorials and than I entered a server full of dicks that wanted to kill me... I dont know how people want servers with 32 people or more... You woudnt even leave the hospital..
Thankfully theres a passive mode for that (passive mode doesnt make you immortal and doesnt work in cars... It just makes you immune to bullets but those dicks find always a way to f*ck you over). After I got rid of those kids I started exploring this online mode and I did some jobs and missions with some random dudes and I had actually plenty of fun... Im not a fan of online modes but gtao is actually pretty good because after I did those jobs and explored the mode a bit I realized... Gta online is exactly like the single player but with diffrent story/missions, with even more stuff and activities(including online modes like TDM) and all that in an online world with other players (hard to believe they are going to add even more stuff for free).

Its true that im a bit sad that sp doesnt have apartments and as much customization as mp but I guess thats what makes mp shine so much... I hope that rockstar fixes all the issues for people who still cant play online because seriously this is the first online game/mode that I think is worth putting your time into
  • KING2dor, Jackie Boy and pistoche like this

KING2dor
  • KING2dor

Lingo Extraordinary

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:43 PM

Amazing bravo man for seeing the light

Online is a major step forward. Me, I'm a single player rpg guy myself but the way Rockstar implemented the world in gta online is beyond revolutionary. It's not youre cookie cutter cod online game.

10/10 for me
  • KillaDanny likes this

Seriousman
  • Seriousman

Anti-ReligionMan

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:47 PM

I agree 100%

Organ-Donor
  • Organ-Donor

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:59 PM

I hiked a mountain with my friend and never laughed so hard. The way you walk up hills is hilarious and when you fall and tumble down the hill it made tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. Then we robbed a store and got in a police chase. So much fun.

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:02 PM

I agree OP, the kids are going to ruin the Online experience, I really hope that Rockstar has some sort of moderation procedure to ensure that people that ruin the experience for others are stopped from doing so. 

CJ_Banshee
  • CJ_Banshee

Views

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:11 PM

I want to feel that excitement, except I STILL can't get past the tutorial.

marizzocos
  • marizzocos

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:10 PM Edited by marizzocos, 04 October 2013 - 08:11 PM.

Ps3 or xbox? If yu are on xbox than an update should be able to be dl soon

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:15 PM

Although I find the single player the best, it's always the online that makes me keep the game for longer. With IV, i've stopped playing it finally and I had the game for ages. This is going to last me 5 years or so. I still need to replay the story anyway.

Istoned
  • Istoned

I give the best gifts.

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:18 PM

I agree OP, the kids are going to ruin the Online experience, I really hope that Rockstar has some sort of moderation procedure to ensure that people that ruin the experience for others are stopped from doing so. 

I think they are. I've been trying to play and on the first race it said something about a fair player/good sport or something like that. I remeber R* talking about this before the game was released also

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:31 PM

I think they are. I've been trying to play and on the first race it said something about a fair player/good sport or something like that. I remeber R* talking about this before the game was released also

Yes you can report them for bad sport and it basically affects something in their game and avoids you from entering their servers and if they recieve a lot of those reports than their game is matching those players with others players who got bad sport, making those kids play all together...

shamalpilot
  • shamalpilot

Peon

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:51 PM

Air races
Dogfights
Golf
Tennis
Streetraces
Skydive
Gtao is great

liesch
  • liesch

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:24 PM

if the f*cking tutorial would load maybe f*cking no dick cockstar f*ck gta 6

GutsAndGlory
  • GutsAndGlory

The Don

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:02 PM

Having a great time in MP! Sooo good and will get even better from feedback!!

GM Inc
  • GM Inc

Get Money Industries

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:08 PM

if the f*cking tutorial would load maybe f*cking no dick cockstar f*ck gta 6

nah f*ck gta 10

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

GHMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:11 PM

MP was always the thing i looked forward to most upon release of the game. I knew SP would be great, as always, but i knew the online was going to be the best part. Just need to get the wrinkles ironed out.
  • GM Inc likes this

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:42 PM

MP was always the thing i looked forward to most upon release of the game. I knew SP would be great, as always, but i knew the online was going to be the best part. Just need to get the wrinkles ironed out.

Yeah from what I've played it's epic... I'm just rank 8 yet I have already a bunch of stuff unlcocked, can't wait until I'm at a higher rank to see what they got for me  :blink:

Itzreality
  • Itzreality

A title.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:14 AM

DNS server = 8.8.8.8 DNS Secondary server =8.8.4.4 why is no one sharing this?

GranThefTito
  • GranThefTito

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:17 AM

Air races boring
Dogfights boring
Golf boring
Tennis boring
Streetraces boring
Skydive average fun
Gtao is great is not