Photo

BAWSAQ

7 replies to this topic
jjwolfe69
  • jjwolfe69

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:17 PM

Why is this market always down? Anyway to know when it is working. LCN seems to be fine all the time.

TheTeaRex
  • TheTeaRex

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:37 PM

First off, LCN is the single player stock market, which is why it's always up. BAWSAQ is the multiplayer social club stock market. There could be a number of reasons it isn't working. Either Rockstar are f*cking with it or you don't have an internet connection, simple.

jjwolfe69
  • jjwolfe69

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:40 PM

First off, LCN is the single player stock market, which is why it's always up. BAWSAQ is the multiplayer social club stock market. There could be a number of reasons it isn't working. Either Rockstar are f*cking with it or you don't have an internet connection, simple.

Well little do you know..I always have an internet connection and sometimes BAWSAQ does work and sometimes it doesn't.....so go with that

TonyMontanaCDL
  • TonyMontanaCDL

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:25 PM

It sucks when you do the assassination missions and need to use the stocks that are only on BAWSAQ. Big mistake Rockstar made by making them exclusively for online.

jjwolfe69
  • jjwolfe69

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:23 PM

It sucks when you do the assassination missions and need to use the stocks that are only on BAWSAQ. Big mistake Rockstar made by making them exclusively for online.

Okay..here is what I noticed....the BAWSAQ comes online right before I do any assassination missions...I don't think it has anything to do with online/offline. It turned on every time I was getting ready to do those certain missions. I think it is strictly tied into that since being online didn't make a difference

YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay
  • YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay

Releasing The Inner Geek

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:35 PM

Okay..here is what I noticed....the BAWSAQ comes online right before I do any assassination missions...I don't think it has anything to do with online/offline. It turned on every time I was getting ready to do those certain missions. I think it is strictly tied into that since being online didn't make a difference

Naaaaaa................It's been up at the other time and down before and during assassination missions.

It's just a sign of Rockstar's many problems.

jjwolfe69
  • jjwolfe69

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:38 PM

Naaaaaa................It's been up at the other time and down before and during assassination missions.

It's just a sign of Rockstar's many problems.

Well whever I needed it to be there...it was there. Anytime I needed to invest in those stocks, it was available. When I didn't need it..it wasn't available

YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay
  • YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay

Releasing The Inner Geek

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:56 PM

I needed to sell Betta Pharmaceuticals from the first Lester mission a couple hours ago and it was down. Several others have reported the same..........first reports were on the 18th.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users