Photo

Rockstar more or less confirm they will work on GTA 6

86 replies to this topic
LotusRIP
  • LotusRIP

King of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:59 AM

I don't think any one has been listening to my theories. Might be because you guys don't like them? :/

Have you found that 2nd island in GTA V yet?

Having fun flying around North Yankton in free roam with a jetpack? :lol:

Maybe that's why nobody cares about your bullsh*t theories.

greenhound
  • greenhound

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:15 PM

I dont know why they haven't done New Orleans yet. So much potential down there.

not a very influencive city

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:38 PM Edited by Official General, 18 October 2013 - 12:41 PM.

@ The Made Man

Whats funny is that the Colombian cartels can indirectly end the violence in Mexico because of all this. Both the Mexican Cartels and the USA are in trouble in the Colombian Cartels improve upon this. I keep hearing the coast guards are having a very difficult time catching the narco submarines. 

Yeah, if the Colombians improve greatly on their narco-submarine operations, then yeah the Mexican cartels and the U.S. drug enforcement agencies are in trouble. That may not happen for a while though. The problem is that narco-submarines drug trafficking is a very, very expensive operation to carry out. It costs a lot of money to build the submarines, find and pay experienced guys who know how to use these submarines, and many still get captured and seized by national naval and marine forces along with billions of dollars worth of cocaine in them. For now it just remains as an important alternative to the overland routes through Central America and Mexico. 

The nightlife in GTA V was portrayed quite poorly in the game, especially when you consider Los Santos based on LA. You could not enter any of the clubs, bars, movie theaters, nothing. I really hope a new Vice City will capture the Miami nightlife so well. 

1. Are there still associates of the Colombian cartel in Miami? Do they members even stay in Miami like they use to?
2. How powerful are the Cuban organized crime syndicates. You already showed me a article about them being in a huge heist.
3. Is there a Brazilian type criminal organization in Miami? I think I remember watching a documentary about that. Them kidnapping a wife and her son. 
4. If the next GTA game is in VC, how present will the Italian Mafia be? We didnt see them in GTA 5(I think), but Miami does have some, but not on the level of NYC.
5. What other African American gangs are there? Besides Chicago based gangs like the Gangster Disciples.
6. Yeah I heard Zoe Pound has many connects to many famous rappers like Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, Fabulous, 50 Cent, Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Tony Yayo,etc... A lot of rappers shout out their game. Actually people say that during the 50 cent and Rick Ross beef, Zoe Pound said that they were on RR side this time and thats why 50 Cent waved the white flag. Thats just what I heard...

7. What are the hispanic street gangs in Miami. I never hear about them, but just black gangs. Whether they be African American or Afro Caribbean...

1 - Definitely, yes. There is a huge Colombian and South American immigrant population in Miami, it's not just the Cubans. There are Colombian/South American drug-trafficking cells based in Miami working on behalf of the Colombian cartels, but they operate low-key and very well-disguised. They have learned their lessons from the Cocaine Cowboy era. 

2 - Cuban crime syndicates in Miami are quite powerful. They are involved in many illegal operations. They sell cocaine, they control illegal gambling/lotteries and weed-growing houses, they are involved in high-level fraud, money-laundering and counterfeit. They still do murder rivals and resort to guns and violence when needed. 

3 - I don't know anything about Brazilian gangs in the United States in general, let alone Miami. I don't think they are that big in Miami, but I'm sure there are Brazilians up to no good in that city. 

4 - Miami still has Mafia guys that operate there, but not as much as before. Miami is considered an 'open town' by the Italian-American Mafia, as in no Mafia crime family owns the territory or has exclusive rights to operate there. So there are still Mafia guys from New York and other northern cities always coming down south to Miami and South Florida to look for new opportunities. 

5 - There are many locally-bred African-American street gangs in Miami's ghettos, new ones spring up as quickly the the established ones get taken down by either rivals or law enforcement. Most of these gangs don't have proper established names, they just go by their block, project or neighborhood to define themselves. Yeah there are some Gangster Disciples down in Miami too, many Chicago gangs have connections to Miami. Well GD shot at Rick Ross in his jeep on a Miami street, that says something. 

6 -  Zoe Pound are well-known to the big rappers mostly because most big-name rappers like to party in Miami, that is their main holiday break destination within the USA. When they go to Miami with their entourage, they obviously will make contact with the big shots who carry the most weight in the ghettos, one of which happens to be Zoe Pound.

7 - Again, the Hispanic street gangs in Miami are there, they don't really have established, well-known names like the Latin Kings in New York or the Surenos in LA. They just do everyday street-level stuff like sell drugs, weed on blocks and corners and maybe get into gunfights with rivals every now and then. The Black street gangs in Miami are more violent that's why they attract more media and public attention. But the Hispanic street gangs in Miami are by no means soft, they still do the same stuff, they deal drugs and they got guns. 

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Frank Matthews...The Guy that won...

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:00 PM Edited by The Made Man, 18 October 2013 - 01:12 PM.

@The Official General

Thanks for the good info on Miami bro. Anyways.

Yeah, if the Colombians improve greatly on their narco-submarine operations, then yeah the Mexican cartels and the U.S. drug enforcement agencies are in trouble. That may not happen for a while though. The problem is that narco-submarines drug trafficking is a very, very expensive operation to carry out. It costs a lot of money to build the submarines, find and pay experienced guys who know how to use these submarines, and many still get captured and seized by national naval and marine forces along with billions of dollars worth of cocaine in them. For now it just remains as an important alternative to the overland routes through Central America and Mexico. 

I also heard it can be very dangerous if the Submarines aren't built right.

The nightlife in GTA V was portrayed quite poorly in the game, especially when you consider Los Santos based on LA. You could not enter any of the clubs, bars, movie theaters, nothing. I really hope a new Vice City will capture the Miami nightlife so well. 

Yeah the nightlife in V was really not that good. Which is why I am kinda wishing the map in the next GTA will not be TOO big, dont get me wrong, I dont want a small map like Mafia 2 or GTA IV, but nothing to gigantic...Why? Because there will be more interiors...GTA IV was smaller than V, yet IV had WAY MORE interiors. Thats what I want for the next GTA. R captured the nightlife perfectly in GTA Vice City, I am sure they can do it in the next VC game, I mean they have too!

Miami is the city of young people.

1 - Definitely, yes. There is a huge Colombian and South American immigrant population in Miami, it's not just the Cubans. There are Colombian/South American drug-trafficking cells based in Miami working on behalf of the Colombian cartels, but they operate low-key and very well-disguised. They have learned their lessons from the Cocaine Cowboy era. 

2 - Cuban crime syndicates in Miami are quite powerful. They are involved in many illegal operations. They sell cocaine, they control illegal gambling/lotteries and weed-growing houses, they are involved in high-level fraud, money-laundering and counterfeit. They still do murder rivals and resort to guns and violence when needed. 

3 - I don't know anything about Brazilian gangs in the United States in general, let alone Miami. I don't think they are that big in Miami, but I'm sure there are Brazilians up to no good in that city. 

4 - Miami still has Mafia guys that operate there, but not as much as before. Miami is considered an 'open town' by the Italian-American Mafia, as in no Mafia crime family owns the territory or has exclusive rights to operate there. So there are still Mafia guys from New York and other northern cities always coming down south to Miami and South Florida to look for new opportunities. 

5 - There are many locally-bred African-American street gangs in Miami's ghettos, new ones spring up as quickly the the established ones get taken down by either rivals or law enforcement. Most of these gangs don't have proper established names, they just go by their block, project or neighborhood to define themselves. Yeah there are some Gangster Disciples down in Miami too, many Chicago gangs have connections to Miami. Well GD shot at Rick Ross in his jeep on a Miami street, that says something. 

6 -  Zoe Pound are well-known to the big rappers mostly because most big-name rappers like to party in Miami, that is their main holiday break destination within the USA. When they go to Miami with their entourage, they obviously will make contact with the big shots who carry the most weight in the ghettos, one of which happens to be Zoe Pound.

7 - Again, the Hispanic street gangs in Miami are there, they don't really have established, well-known names like the Latin Kings in New York or the Surenos in LA. They just do everyday street-level stuff like sell drugs, weed on blocks and corners and maybe get into gunfights with rivals every now and then. The Black street gangs in Miami are more violent that's why they attract more media and public attention. But the Hispanic street gangs in Miami are by no means soft, they still do the same stuff, they deal drugs and they got guns. 

1. Interesting..

2. I really want to see how Little Havana is like in the next GTA.

3. Miami does have a significant Brazilian population, so who knows?

4. You should check this out.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=xb8kVLESpt8

http://www.dailymail...a-FBI-says.html

I have a strong feeling that in the next decade, the Italian mafia will only be limited to NYC.

5. Oh sh*t...I heard of Rick Ross getting shot at! Some people like 50 cent said it was faked, but I never knew it was GD's that shot at him!!!?? Are you sure it was them??? I've been following their beef, but I didn't know they were really about it. I thought they just wanted attention, because they were just making YT videos like these...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=en0SxFyGyCE

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=1WIhZ0FA8fg

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=PYXuz_0-l_4

http://www.youtube.c...b1EViJ1m6s#t=55

It was mostly the southern GD's threatening him and not the main ones from Chi-Town. RR was like banned in 12 states. Those GD's weren't playing around I guess. I really want to see GD's in the next GTA game.

6. Yep.

7. I just thought Hispanic gangs would be bigger and more dangerous since Miami has a larger Hispanic population like in LA. 

wizwars
  • wizwars

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:19 PM

My preference...
GTA 6 - North Yankton.
Make a Midwest state with a couple of big cities based on Chicago and Detroit. Would be cool to see an entire GTA take place in winter.

Or: GTA 6 - San Fierro
Just came back from a trip to San Francisco and it saddened me how much potential there is for an awesome video game setting yet SF in GTA SA is pretty dull and lifeless. Real life SF is something like a seven mile by seven mile square and it has a similar population density to NYC, lots of great hills to drive up and down, many different and distinct districts...Yep, I would be quite happy if GTA VI took place in the Northern Half of San Andreas. Hell, make it two cities again and throw in a recreation of Oakland as well.

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:20 PM

GTA is R*'s cash cow. A bil in the first three days confirms it. I just don't want to wait another 4 or 5 years.

Don't worry. GTA: Online grows forever. There is no more waiting.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:13 PM

bump

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:29 PM

VICE CITY here i come  :clinton:

_Kindled_
  • _Kindled_

‘Be Yourself’ is about the worst advice you can give to people.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:48 PM Edited by _Kindled_, 22 October 2013 - 12:09 AM.

I don't think any one has been listening to my theories. Might be because you guys don't like them? :/

Have you found that 2nd island in GTA V yet?

Having fun flying around North Yankton in free roam with a jetpack? :lol:

Maybe that's why nobody cares about your bullsh*t theories.

f*ck_off_breaking_bad.gif

They aren't BS, you dunce. It was suggestion.

Proletariat
  • Proletariat

Vice City ain't a Nice City

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:03 AM

They could retry San ANdreas with more cities? I'm talking LA w/more sprawl+suburbs like Irvine, Santa Ana, Burbanks; reimagined Las Venturas+Desert; San Diego+ Border w/Mexico (like RDR); reimagined San Fierro; the countryside w/more California quintessentials like Tejon pass through the Techapi Mountains, endless farmland, Northern California Forests. Man the state of San Andreas has so much more potential on the next-gen it's insane. 

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:27 AM

They could retry San ANdreas with more cities? I'm talking LA w/more sprawl+suburbs like Irvine, Santa Ana, Burbanks; reimagined Las Venturas+Desert; San Diego+ Border w/Mexico (like RDR); reimagined San Fierro; the countryside w/more California quintessentials like Tejon pass through the Techapi Mountains, endless farmland, Northern California Forests. Man the state of San Andreas has so much more potential on the next-gen it's insane. 

What a stupid idea. After they have just made GTA V, are you serious, or are you on crack ??

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:31 AM

@Official General

Please respond to my post to you. 

ZB 512
  • ZB 512

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:55 AM

Las Vegas or "Las Venturas"

AgentTran
  • AgentTran

Top Negro

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:57 AM

I want GTA 6 to be located in Canada, it should be a game revolved around hunting, cutting trees, and saying sorry. 

<3 

quechus13
  • quechus13

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:01 AM

I want GTA 6 to be located in Canada, it should be a game revolved around hunting, cutting trees, and saying sorry. 

<3 

lol.

Though GTA won't be set outside the U.S it will probably be set in Vice City or Las Venturas.

Chicago won't happen as Watch-Dogs has already done it and R* won't be a copycat.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:06 AM Edited by Official General, 22 October 2013 - 01:07 AM.

@ The Made Man

* Little Havana would be cool in a modern-day Vice City. Cuban cafes, restaurants and salsa nightspots filled with sexy Latina honeys and shady Cuban gangsters and drug-dealers. 

* The Italian-American Mafia still has a lot of interests in South Florida and Miami. Many New York crime families got outposts there, so I'm very sure there is still some Mafia activity there. The Mafia are just low keys these days, but I agree, it seems likely NYC will be their only main power base.The Russian Mob is in South Florida too, but I would not say they are stepping on anyone's toes. The Russian Mob in South Florida are together with Israeli ecstasy rings control the huge Miami ecstasy market. 

* Southern GDs are tied in with the original Chicago GDs. Most Black people in Chicago have roots in the South, mostly states like Mississippi, Tennessee, Lousiana, Alabama etc, so the influence spread southwards. Southern GDs are all connected to Chicago in that way.

* I saw that documentary about Zoe Pound posted me. Those guys are just f**kin nuts. Love to see something like them in a new VC.The Haitians are the main Caribbean gang in Miami, Jamaicans don't even come close in that city. 

* Hispanic gangs in Miami are there, trust me bro, they just don't make as much noise like them Zoe Pound guys, but they are there. 

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:33 AM

@Official General

* Little Havana would be cool in a modern-day Vice City. Cuban cafes, restaurants and salsa nightspots filled with sexy Latina honeys and shady Cuban gangsters and drug-dealers. 

I sooo badly want to see a recreation of little Havana. I love Salsa and Cuban music. I want to see this in Little Havana. :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

Bad looking Cuban chicks.

5b33af7a.jpg

fb0dfe2d.jpg

Nightclubs

t440x300.jpg

Cuban gangsters:

18-cuban-gangsters.jpg

Bars:

charlestonrestaurant.jpg

I wanna see all that...

* The Italian-American Mafia still has a lot of interests in South Florida and Miami. Many New York crime families got outposts there, so I'm very sure there is still some Mafia activity there. The Mafia are just low keys these days, but I agree, it seems likely NYC will be their only main power base.The Russian Mob is in South Florida too, but I would not say they are stepping on anyone's toes. The Russian Mob in South Florida are together with Israeli ecstasy rings control the huge Miami ecstasy market. 

In your opinion, who really is the more dominate crime group in Miami? You said the Colombian cartels still have cells in Miami. 

* Southern GDs are tied in with the original Chicago GDs. Most Black people in Chicago have roots in the South, mostly states like Mississippi, Tennessee, Lousiana, Alabama etc, so the influence spread southwards. Southern GDs are all connected to Chicago in that way.

Damn...The GD's are really organized. I hope we see them in a Vice City game. I believe they were behind Rick Ross shooting.

* I saw that documentary about Zoe Pound posted me. Those guys are just f**kin nuts. Love to see something like them in a new VC.The Haitians are the main Caribbean gang in Miami, Jamaicans don't even come close in that city. 

Yeah they're really violent. I even heard they do public executions in broad daylight right in the streets where everyone can see. Miami hoods are like third world countries, thats what makes them very dangerous. I know the Jamaican Posse use to run Miami in the 90s and you said Haitians are the more dominate Caribbean group. But are the Jamaican posse still around, like their much smaller now? Also I heard there are some Jamaican sets of Zoe Pound. 

* Hispanic gangs in Miami are there, trust me bro, they just don't make as much noise like them Zoe Pound guys, but they are there. 

I can tell by that, which is strange to me. Also if the next GTA is VC, we may see the Spanish Lords again. Since the Spanish Lords are obviously based off the Latin Kings and the Latin Kings are in Miami. 

SoulTrain75
  • SoulTrain75

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:01 AM Edited by SoulTrain75, 22 October 2013 - 02:01 AM.

id rather then take it back to the 70's or 80's wherever they take the game to.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:29 PM Edited by Official General, 22 October 2013 - 09:24 PM.

@ The Made Man

Firstly, those Cuban chicks in those images you posted are some real f**kin bad b*tches with the super-sexy bangin' bodies !! Those two ladies would give me a stiff that would last all night, real talk !!

* I would not say Miami has an overall dominant crime group. Certain crime groups dominate certain areas of organized crime and that all depends on the kind of illegal activity and racket in question. Drug trafficking is still dominated by Colombian/South American drug organizations based in the city, followed by Cubans. Traditional organized crime like illegal gambling, loansharking, protection, extortion, money laundering, counterfeit and large-scale fraud is dominated by Cuban crime groups. Russian mobs are involved in practically every kind of organized racket, but they are not dominant. Israeli drug dealers dominate the local ecstasy trade. Italian-American Mafia presence is small, but still there, Street-level drug dealing is dominated by African-American, Hispanic and Haitian gangs. 

Drugs trade is still major in Miami : http://www.elpasotimes.com/ci_18497864

* GDs were the ones who shot at Rock Ross, they said it themselves. He was warned by them it was gonna happen before he got shot. It was to do with him using their gang symbol on his album or something like that, and they took major offence.

* Yeah man, those Miami hoods like Little Haiti sometimes don't look to different from 3rd world countries, like modern-day, urban war zones. Jamaican gangs are not really that big in Miami anymore. The Jamaican gangs were quite big in Miami in the late 1980s and early 1990s, these days no one really hears about them. They are probably there, just not as serious as they used to be. They are vastly outnumbered by the Haitian gangs. But since the two gangs have a Caribbean connection, it would not surprise me that there are some Jamaican members in predominantly Haitian gangs.

* I think most of the Hispanic street gangs in Miami are mostly homegrown. But there are Latin Kings in Miami too. 

GtaIvFanboy
  • GtaIvFanboy

I Have a Foot Fetish

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:08 PM

it would be the worst Business Decision in the history of Mankind it they Did not i mean 

Best-selling videogame in 24 hours
 Fastest entertainment property to gross $1 billion

Highest grossing videogame in 24 hours
 Highest revenue generated by an entertainment product in 24 hours

And its One of the Most Critically   Acclaimed games Of all time. 

stobe187
  • stobe187

Playa

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:12 PM

The way I see it, they've now done two consecutive GTA games set in the present day. I'm hopin' for a time period / era flavor for GTA 6..

And as Houser has said, the series will continue to be set in America, as that gives them a very good well of material to work from.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:19 PM

Holy sh*t, the top chick in that pic is banging!

Drifty1337
  • Drifty1337

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:28 PM

www.grandtheftauto6.com 

www.grandtheftauto7.com

both will redirect you back to gta v site,  the domain holder is take two.

www.grandtheftauto8.com has not been registered.

i thought i just drop it out here, ciao.

K1NG CURT1S
  • K1NG CURT1S

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:44 PM

100 bucks says when It does come out, It will take place in Vice City.

..But I'd rather see it take place in Africa, where instead of cops shooting at you, it's Kony's men, and strippers are ugly black ladies with dinner plate tits that give you aids

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:47 PM Edited by JustOneMonth, 22 October 2013 - 10:06 PM.

Im hoping on a more serious and smart, well made story line, drug making and etc.

Get focused on... What is it... CRIME. Drug making and selling, gang wars etc, and one protagonist...

... With a vice on gambling. Bring able-to-rob casinos!

Multiple options wich could change your protagonist from Walter White to Heisenberg... Man this series have a lot of potencial. So. Much. Ideas. (One ending would be better now, and a good one to redeem themselfes).

Not going to get hyped anymore though.

• Official General likes this

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:51 PM

Im hoping on a more serious and smart, well made story line, drug making and etc.

Get focused on... What is it... CRIME. Drug making and selling, gang wars etc, and one protagonist.

Preach brother !!  :^:

Rockstar what happened to all the real essential stuff to with organized crime that made GTA great in the first place ?? 

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:55 PM

i'm not interested in another GTA at the moment, they need to make another Bully or bring out that "Agent" game already. 

But if there is gonna be another GTA it has to be in a completely new city, i don't know why everyone wants to bring back Vice City, unless they DRASTICALLY enlarge and modify the landscape, there's no way vice city would fit in with current/next gen. its too small, the city area is not dense enough, no landscapes, just a little island. 

I have a feeling the next GTA will be Carcer City, as it was mentioned sooo many times in GTA5. in cutscenes, the radio station, pedestrians, its ridiculous. 

After the sh*tstorm with Bully, wouldn`t releasing another Bully kind of bold, and risky. Man Bully was banned in my country, still loved it. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users