@ The Made Man
Whats funny is that the Colombian cartels can indirectly end the violence in Mexico because of all this. Both the Mexican Cartels and the USA are in trouble in the Colombian Cartels improve upon this. I keep hearing the coast guards are having a very difficult time catching the narco submarines.
Yeah, if the Colombians improve greatly on their narco-submarine operations, then yeah the Mexican cartels and the U.S. drug enforcement agencies are in trouble. That may not happen for a while though. The problem is that narco-submarines drug trafficking is a very, very expensive operation to carry out. It costs a lot of money to build the submarines, find and pay experienced guys who know how to use these submarines, and many still get captured and seized by national naval and marine forces along with billions of dollars worth of cocaine in them. For now it just remains as an important alternative to the overland routes through Central America and Mexico.
The nightlife in GTA V was portrayed quite poorly in the game, especially when you consider Los Santos based on LA. You could not enter any of the clubs, bars, movie theaters, nothing. I really hope a new Vice City will capture the Miami nightlife so well.
1. Are there still associates of the Colombian cartel in Miami? Do they members even stay in Miami like they use to?
2. How powerful are the Cuban organized crime syndicates. You already showed me a article about them being in a huge heist.
3. Is there a Brazilian type criminal organization in Miami? I think I remember watching a documentary about that. Them kidnapping a wife and her son.
4. If the next GTA game is in VC, how present will the Italian Mafia be? We didnt see them in GTA 5(I think), but Miami does have some, but not on the level of NYC.
5. What other African American gangs are there? Besides Chicago based gangs like the Gangster Disciples.
6. Yeah I heard Zoe Pound has many connects to many famous rappers like Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, Fabulous, 50 Cent, Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Tony Yayo,etc... A lot of rappers shout out their game. Actually people say that during the 50 cent and Rick Ross beef, Zoe Pound said that they were on RR side this time and thats why 50 Cent waved the white flag. Thats just what I heard...
7. What are the hispanic street gangs in Miami. I never hear about them, but just black gangs. Whether they be African American or Afro Caribbean...
1 - Definitely, yes. There is a huge Colombian and South American immigrant population in Miami, it's not just the Cubans. There are Colombian/South American drug-trafficking cells based in Miami working on behalf of the Colombian cartels, but they operate low-key and very well-disguised. They have learned their lessons from the Cocaine Cowboy era.
2 - Cuban crime syndicates in Miami are quite powerful. They are involved in many illegal operations. They sell cocaine, they control illegal gambling/lotteries and weed-growing houses, they are involved in high-level fraud, money-laundering and counterfeit. They still do murder rivals and resort to guns and violence when needed.
3 - I don't know anything about Brazilian gangs in the United States in general, let alone Miami. I don't think they are that big in Miami, but I'm sure there are Brazilians up to no good in that city.
4 - Miami still has Mafia guys that operate there, but not as much as before. Miami is considered an 'open town' by the Italian-American Mafia, as in no Mafia crime family owns the territory or has exclusive rights to operate there. So there are still Mafia guys from New York and other northern cities always coming down south to Miami and South Florida to look for new opportunities.
5 - There are many locally-bred African-American street gangs in Miami's ghettos, new ones spring up as quickly the the established ones get taken down by either rivals or law enforcement. Most of these gangs don't have proper established names, they just go by their block, project or neighborhood to define themselves. Yeah there are some Gangster Disciples down in Miami too, many Chicago gangs have connections to Miami. Well GD shot at Rick Ross in his jeep on a Miami street, that says something.
6 - Zoe Pound are well-known to the big rappers mostly because most big-name rappers like to party in Miami, that is their main holiday break destination within the USA. When they go to Miami with their entourage, they obviously will make contact with the big shots who carry the most weight in the ghettos, one of which happens to be Zoe Pound.
7 - Again, the Hispanic street gangs in Miami are there, they don't really have established, well-known names like the Latin Kings in New York or the Surenos in LA. They just do everyday street-level stuff like sell drugs, weed on blocks and corners and maybe get into gunfights with rivals every now and then. The Black street gangs in Miami are more violent that's why they attract more media and public attention. But the Hispanic street gangs in Miami are by no means soft, they still do the same stuff, they deal drugs and they got guns.