» «
Photo

Ok, So you don't want to get mindlessly Killed in Freeroam? Come H

425 replies to this topic
ChromeAndroid
  • ChromeAndroid

You Bet

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:36 PM Edited by ChromeAndroid, 15 October 2013 - 10:26 PM.

We have a waiting list and a way to easily find people! Look at bottom of the post

So after reading a bunch of topics around here I can tell I am not alone. I am at the age where the majority of my friends are beginning to stop playing video games, and the ones that still do are only playing sports games. I have literally one person I know who I can play GTA Online with. So I have been resorting to public freeroam sessions.

Except, in these freeroam sessions nobody wants to rob places with a stranger, they only want to kill them. Nobody wants to do anything with strangers besides that.

I have grown passed that. I kill people where you are supposed to do that. In death matches. In freeroam, I want to team up with people and do all GTA has to offer, rob places, come over to my apt, etc.

If this sounds good to you drop your Gamertag/PSN ID here, state whether or not you use a mic and I will compile a list for both platforms of you guys if the response here is good. We will make private matches and invite each other to have fun our way.

If we come across any idiots who join our game and just try to f*ck with us, kick them from the game, note their gamertag, post it here and I will remove them from the list.

How does this sound for people?

I'll start I am an Xbox, gamertag is ChromeAndroid14. Add me at anytime, I'll be on in a few.

Official Crew information:

Ok so I have created an official crew for us located here: http://socialclub.ro..._gentleman_crew

Right now it is open to the public, but if it gets too large it will soon turn into invite only. I just did it to see the response, so if this goes good as well then I will need a commissioner for PS3 and we shall go from there!

Other Crews Abiding by These Rules:

Xbox

http://socialclub.ro...ountryclub_crew

PS3

http://socialclub.ro...sons_of_anarchy

Newest Edit! Oct 14th

So now that the dust has settled, I created a crew to easily find people and that crew filled up in, well about an hour! So I created a website with a forum for the crew. This replaces the long list of people this topic orginally started as and accomplishes 2 things:

1. Its an easier way from crew members to find each other until R* makes it easier in game

2. It is a way for non crew members to play with each other until spots in the crew open up!

Join us!

thegentlemancrew.com

• Corcovado, niq, Hamsterbaffle and 7 others like this

SummersJr27
  • SummersJr27

SummersJr27

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:40 PM Edited by SummersJr27, 04 October 2013 - 01:55 PM.

XBOX  GT: SummersJr27

MIC: Yes

Age 28

U.S. Eastern Standard Time Zone

Hank Beist
  • Hank Beist

beepboopbop

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

My kind of people. My circle of friends is also in the same state of mind. We don't kill anyone or each other unless it's group "sanctioned antics".

let's link up!

X360 - Hank Beist

SummersJr27
  • SummersJr27

SummersJr27

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:46 PM

I wanted to add also, that our crew is all the same way and older, male and female. 

Googz
  • Googz

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:47 PM

Yea I feel you on that sh*t. Its still why I believe there should be a a no blip option in free-roam. Seems to be the more mature audience who would prefer a more anonymous free-roam experience.  

• KingPancakes likes this

Infamous_WarPig
  • Infamous_WarPig

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:48 PM

Hey im a French guy from Québec, Canada , but im 31 and also enjoy cool honest and respectfull gameplay... rob store, do mission, survival wave etc chill in app drive fast on hightway... ill add you, some of my friends don't play that often and I hate freeroam for now... too many crazy random ass dude trying to kill everything that move LOL

Googz
  • Googz

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:50 PM

I wanted to add also, that our crew is all the same way and older, male and female. 

Will check that out, might join you guys as I'm stuck with my younger brother and his mates and they are nice kids but.......they are kids!! 

The Ballad of Gay Trevor
  • The Ballad of Gay Trevor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:51 PM

Xbox Gamertag: KOOLTOM

Personality: Funny, friendly, looking for seriousness at times - but overall up for a laugh still.

xd6___
  • xd6___

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:51 PM Edited by xd6___, 04 October 2013 - 01:52 PM.

PSN: xd6___ (that's 3 underscores)
No mic yet
24 and I've been coming here since 2002.

I've found some cool people online free roaming but i sick to missions mostly to avoid pointless deaths. I'd love some cool people to hang with maybe do missions also.

PitaboyDK
  • PitaboyDK

Pita Thug

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:51 PM

Xbox Live

Gamertag: PitaboyDK

Mic: No Mic.

I'm tired of playing alone, in a online game, and getting killed for no other reason, than earning 100$

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:52 PM

I play in closed friend free roam lobbies for this reason

would be nice to branch out

psn - Annoying1962

7nvd
  • 7nvd

Wakeboarder

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:55 PM Edited by 7nvd, 04 October 2013 - 01:57 PM.

SevenNVD

PS3

Mic: yes

Edit:

Native language: Dutch (English fine)

popeno
  • popeno

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:55 PM Edited by popeno, 04 October 2013 - 02:06 PM.

Funny how people saying this is gta5 kill or be killed try to say they aren't young and the only ones to reply here are 23+. Just shows that some parents need to be held accountable for the lack of discipline in their children.

Anyways, I have been looking for some people like this, at the moment I only play invite only sessions because of all the griefers. I too want to enjoy what this game has to offer such as the apt, golf, tennis, driving around, missions, robbing, more missions, lots of missions.

Gamertag on 360 is diseasedpopeno and i will be online from 8pm CST to 6 or 7am CST. Add me and lets play.

Oh and I use a mic and would very much perfer to play with someone that has one as well.

Duskay
  • Duskay

Nope!

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:58 PM Edited by Duskay, 04 October 2013 - 02:17 PM.

Xbox: duskay

Mic: Yes (although I'm too old to feel comfortable using it very much ;) )

Happy to try out some team play, assuming I can get GATO to actually work properly and that it hasn't deleted my characters again :(

Kuntman_Mike
  • Kuntman_Mike

Deathproof

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:59 PM

I guess I'll kick off the PSN-section:

PSN ID: slakters

MIC: Not yet, but next week

Language: Norwegian, English, German (etwas), Spanish (un poqito)

Googz
  • Googz

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:03 PM

Xbox: Googz1

Mic: Yes, I also have a Teamspeak server where the voip quality is much better than xbox but either or is fine.

If you're interested in PC gaming - as mentioned I have a Teamspeak server and feel free to join the clan:

http://socialclub.ro..._usual_susp3cts

GeoffBovril
  • GeoffBovril

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:09 PM

Xbox: Mjeeps
Mic: Yes

Have to confess ive not been able to get online yet, however, when i do i imagine you will be the type of people i want to play with

popeno
  • popeno

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:10 PM

Anytime i play I will invite anyone here that i see to my world.

SummersJr27
  • SummersJr27

SummersJr27

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:10 PM

Xbox: Googz1

Mic: Yes, I also have a Teamspeak server where the voip quality is much better than xbox but either or is fine.

If you're interested in PC gaming - as mentioned I have a Teamspeak server and feel free to join the clan:

http://socialclub.ro..._usual_susp3cts

i use teamspeak as well, i'm an admin in our server, and love PC gaming, i'm at work right now and don't have the login info, but you should check us out sometime

Collekt
  • Collekt

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:11 PM

Xbox: Collekt

niq
  • niq

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:12 PM Edited by niq, 04 October 2013 - 02:18 PM.

If there are any PSN users who want to play, plz PM me so we can trade usernames. I have a mic and I'm 26. I don't have the best skills or anything like that but would like to team up and do other stuff the game offers, instead of being stuck with people who grief or troll the free roam mode.

I'm currently not playing online because I keep losing my character and stats. I can see my Crew Tag and Money in the bank but my characters are missing from slots one and two. I'm hoping they will return when things smooth over.

EDIT: Apologies in advance for not posting my PSN username. I don't want non-serious players to start spamming my screen name.

Heroix
  • Heroix

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:13 PM

PSN ID: xHEROIXx

MIC: no

Language: German, English

already joined the crew. feel free to add me ti your friends list. would be happy to do some serious gta gaming ;)

Mustard Tigers Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:14 PM

I'm down for this.  I would much rather do the missions and stuff than run around in free roam destroying people...unless they provoke me

PSN: Aesma

US Eastern time zone, but I work weird/rotating hours so I can be up at anytime. 

English (I can speak some German/Mandarin but prob not enough to be of use in the game)

I don't have mic yet but I can see the need for one.  I plan to purchase one in the next week or so

chadw17
  • chadw17

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:15 PM

GT navysealcpt
No mic

SummersJr27
  • SummersJr27

SummersJr27

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:15 PM

already joined the crew. feel free to add me ti your friends list. would be happy to do some serious gta gaming ;)

Hey bud we are all on XBOX

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:15 PM Edited by Corrupt King, 04 October 2013 - 02:17 PM.

Gamertag : A Tyrant King
Language : English
Mic : Kinect until I buy a mic

GingerFapTV
  • GingerFapTV

Trevor's Long Lost Cousin

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:16 PM

PSN: GingerFapTV

greenhamm
  • greenhamm

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:16 PM

Xbox: greenhamm
Mic: yes
Central Time Zone UTC-07:00
Mostly on weekday evenings 4:00-10:00pm and as much as I can on weekends.

I'm in one crew already I set up for my local pals. I saw mention of one crew in thisntopic already. I'm looking for a crew of cooperative players, with a community like that of what the op mentioned. What time zones are you guys in and when are you playing most?

hadrianswall
  • hadrianswall

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:16 PM Edited by hadrianswall, 04 October 2013 - 02:16 PM.

how's it mindless, isnt that what we are supposed tobe doing ? or is the freeroam open world just a  glorified lobby to chat ?

• madicea13 likes this

Heroix
  • Heroix

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:18 PM

Hey bud we are all on XBOX

ooops. :( ok... good luck ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users