Photo

GTA Online has a terrible community so far

243 replies to this topic
liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:37 AM

When I go online with my crew that city's mine. anyone comes in to it they get taken out, then they have two options GTFO or step up n bring there crew n fight it out

don't like it play invite only

Says the person who's mama is my Hoe : )

yeah but shes everyones hoe go get your self checked bro :)

You couldn't kill me if I was standing still kid. I'm coming for you.

lucky i wore my trainers today or i would be shaking in my boots

Says the little kid mommy would take the TV away from if she knew what he was doing online.

Give me your crew name. I'll demolish you all.

kid am probably older than you 

http://socialclub.ro...money_brotherss

Yeah, your crew is terrifying. LOL. Wow. Sad. I doubt you're older than 18 at the most.

dont need number have we have skill

i am 28 your about 15 yes?

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:38 AM

Everton badge enough said...

well atleast i know people recognise it haha

MercyfulFate151
  • MercyfulFate151

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:39 AM

When I go online with my crew that city's mine. anyone comes in to it they get taken out, then they have two options GTFO or step up n bring there crew n fight it out

Says the little kid mommy would take the TV away from if she knew what he was doing online.

Yeah, your crew is terrifying. LOL. Wow. Sad. I doubt you're older than 18 at the most.

You're British, explains a lot, means you're a giant vagina and invalidates anything you say.

• Grand Theft Savage likes this

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:42 AM

You're British, explains a lot, means you're a giant vagina and invalidates anything you say.

no am english get it right, am not even going to start on the country argument its not worth it, from the other threads about it americans have no clue about there own country so why bother

MercyfulFate151
  • MercyfulFate151

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:44 AM Edited by MercyfulFate151, 05 October 2013 - 04:45 AM.

no am english get it right, am not even going to start on the country argument its not worth it, from the other threads about it americans have no clue about there own country so why bother

You're British, and I know more about anything than you ever will. I can also own guns, clickity clack motherf*cker! Brush your ugly ass teeth! Drink some tea! I sh*t the queen!

Definition of British:

adjective: British
  1. 1.
    of or relating to Great Britain or the United Kingdom, or to its people or language.

Boo ya!

Richard378
  • Richard378

Busta

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:45 AM

TBH, I haven't ran into the people who just kill anyone in sight. Actually worked together with some randoms as well. I guess it's just luck considering all of the complaints.

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:46 AM Edited by liammozz, 05 October 2013 - 04:48 AM.

You're British, and I know more about anything than you ever will. I can also own guns, clickity clack motherf*cker! Brush your ugly ass teeth! Drink some tea! I sh*t the queen!

Definition of British:

1. 1.
    of or relating to Great Britain or the United Kingdom, or to its people or language.

Boo ya!

am i scotish, no, a i welsh, no, a i northern irish, no, am i english, yes. this makes me english

i couldn't give a f*ck what you show me i am english

MercyfulFate151
  • MercyfulFate151

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:47 AM

Definition of British:

1. 1.

Boo ya!

am i scotish, no, a i welsh, no, a i northern irish, no, am i english, yes. this makes me english

It is a term that encompasses anyone in the UK, you lose again. Why do you always argue points you cannot win?

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:48 AM

This sh*t made my day :lol:

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:50 AM

Definition of British:

1. 1.

Boo ya!

It is a term that encompasses anyone in the UK, you lose again. Why do you always argue points you cannot win?

dumb ass yank who has no clue what happens outside of fox news

i am from england, i am english

MercyfulFate151
  • MercyfulFate151

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:51 AM

This sh*t made my day :lol:

I don't really believe it, but this child deserves it.

MercyfulFate151
  • MercyfulFate151

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:52 AM

Definition of British:

1. 1.

Boo ya!

I know more about the world than you'll ever know and have never watched Fox News. You lose again!

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:53 AM

Definition of British:

1. 1.

Boo ya!

I know more about the world than you'll ever know and have never watched Fox News. You lose again!

yeah because you dont sound like a GOP retard at all

Xbox1988
  • Xbox1988

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:54 AM

2 big faggots fighting hard here nobody reading ur sh*t dogs

MercyfulFate151
  • MercyfulFate151

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:55 AM

Definition of British:

1. 1.

Boo ya!

Nope, not at all. Means you don't know what they sound like.

BIGDADDY_32693
  • BIGDADDY_32693

SONS OF SILENCE GANG [XSOS]

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:56 AM

Well in real life that kind of stuff happens too. You do a job with someone and then they kill you to take your money. It sucks but it happens

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:56 AM

2 big faggots fighting hard here nobody reading ur sh*t dogs

i don't see anywhere where either of us asked you to read what where writing 

MercyfulFate151
  • MercyfulFate151

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:57 AM

Well in real life that kind of stuff happens too. You do a job with someone and then they kill you to take your money. It sucks but it happens

sh*t, you need a new job!

DSX714
  • DSX714

Kirito

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:58 AM

seems like most people agree with me and the others....probably the ones making the good ones leave and stay in their private matches 

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:59 AM Edited by liammozz, 05 October 2013 - 05:00 AM.

yes it does

i don't think bill o'reilly could of said it better him self

MercyfulFate151
  • MercyfulFate151

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:00 AM

yes it does

Wrong.

Alright I'm done out trolling you, clearly. I win and all that. Pip pip, cheerio! Fish and chips! Big Ben! Oy you wanker!

It's been fun. I'm coming for you online. You and your crew will SUFFER!

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:02 AM

yes it does

Wrong.

Alright I'm done out trolling you, clearly. I win and all that. Pip pip, cheerio! Fish and chips! Big Ben! Oy you wanker!

It's been fun. I'm coming for you online. You and your crew will SUFFER!

its not trolling if i have been laughing all the time you was the only one who got annoyed remember that lol

see you in game will be fun

anuj
  • anuj

iconic

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:04 AM

Definition of British:

1. 1.

Boo ya!

Hey pal, I hope a week ban was worth being a jingoistic f*cking dick.

kastrenzo
  • kastrenzo

Hustler

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:25 AM

For some reason, I feel like I don't really want to play this game with any of you.  I wonder Why.

5Skinner
  • 5Skinner

Player Hater

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:48 AM

A mongo shot my tyres while i was in the strip club. Trying to drive to the nearest garage was a pain in the ass.

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:04 AM

Its the stupid f*cking COD players..

Relax buddy! I'm a BF & COD player. But, I have respect for others (in game).

It's more then likely, little kids or overall d*ckheads..

SetPixels
  • SetPixels

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:21 AM

I signed up to this forum to discuss why everyone in GTAV Online is an a-hole.

I'm well (*cough) into my 30s and have been playing games since forever. One of the first games I played online against others was Doom 2 over BBS. It wasn't easy to set up a game, but it was incredible fun. I was hooked. Since then, I've been a pretty avid online gamer. Some games lend themselves to deathmatch and vs and mindless killing, while other games lend themselves to teamwork and co-op.

This game seems to hit both angles - or at least attract both types of gamer. I see the freeroam as more of a lobby than anything else. It's a really innovative idea and it could work really well. However, as a community sandbox world lobby, you get to see how people behave in a sandbox... and it turns out it's disgusting.

People are absolutely awful. That said, I've had a couple of decent experiences. I have been going around trying to help people in freeroam. Sometimes, I grab a helicopter and fly around trying to pick up lost souls. I've tried to pick up some folks sloshing through the swamps south of the military base, and they stood and watched me hesitantly descend and then they just went ahead and shot me dead and blew up the chopper. When I first spawned, they shot me again.

When I spawned again, I killed them both and took the jeep they were about to escape in (and then killed them both again for good measure) - drove it around the base and busted in and boosted a fighter jet. I'd like to say I then launched rockets at them, but they both logged off by the time I got my wanted level to go away.

It wasn't just that instance - numerous times I dropped in with a helicopter and got shot to death or shot at. Only once was I able to get someone to hop in and go for a ride. Slightly better success rates with picking up strangers in cars, but still a vast majority of failures (meaning getting shot dead or shot at). I don't shoot first - I just roll (or fly) up and wait to see what the other person does (I honk if I'm in a car).

Oddly enough, whenever I've landed a fighter jet at the airport or air field or dog track or freeway - everyone stays the hell away from me - I'm basically offering someone else a free jet.

Now I'll admit part of this must be my fault because I don't use a headset. I stopped using a headset online back in the Rain bow Six days when I realized most of the people I was playing with still had undescended testicles. I don't like children first of all - especially other people's children - and especially children of crappy parents who let their children play adult video games... Not only that, but these children of awful parents just have the absolute worst sportsmanship. They are the absolute worst - but most of all, their sqeaky kid voices simply just grind on my last nerve.

I suppose if I had a headset and could communicate "hey dude, don't shoot me - I just want to go raid the army base with you and hook you up with a jet and we can dogfight or something," then my experience might be a little better - but I still think the nature of people given the choices to work together as a team or a group or to just kill everyone indiscriminantly - most people playing GTA Online right now would pick the latter.

• beatthedevil56 and PkUnzipper like this

Detained
  • Detained

Peon

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:22 PM Edited by Detained, 05 October 2013 - 12:28 PM.

I sure have learnt one thing, stay armed at all times in GTA V online have a fast vehicle as a fast getaway never trust the instinct of the player on the server unless its just you and your crew

Prepare to be mouthed off and set up by a bounty, if this is the way Rockstar want to do the online feature fine by me but to each and every random person in the game you cant trust whats going to

happen next,and my advice is you do the same unless you know who is  playing behind the controller freinds / family ect

Valdrane
  • Valdrane

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:33 PM

I signed up to this forum to discuss why everyone in GTAV Online is an a-hole.

I'm well (*cough) into my 30s and have been playing games since forever. One of the first games I played online against others was Doom 2 over BBS. It wasn't easy to set up a game, but it was incredible fun. I was hooked. Since then, I've been a pretty avid online gamer. Some games lend themselves to deathmatch and vs and mindless killing, while other games lend themselves to teamwork and co-op.

This game seems to hit both angles - or at least attract both types of gamer. I see the freeroam as more of a lobby than anything else. It's a really innovative idea and it could work really well. However, as a community sandbox world lobby, you get to see how people behave in a sandbox... and it turns out it's disgusting.

People are absolutely awful. That said, I've had a couple of decent experiences. I have been going around trying to help people in freeroam. Sometimes, I grab a helicopter and fly around trying to pick up lost souls. I've tried to pick up some folks sloshing through the swamps south of the military base, and they stood and watched me hesitantly descend and then they just went ahead and shot me dead and blew up the chopper. When I first spawned, they shot me again.

When I spawned again, I killed them both and took the jeep they were about to escape in (and then killed them both again for good measure) - drove it around the base and busted in and boosted a fighter jet. I'd like to say I then launched rockets at them, but they both logged off by the time I got my wanted level to go away.

It wasn't just that instance - numerous times I dropped in with a helicopter and got shot to death or shot at. Only once was I able to get someone to hop in and go for a ride. Slightly better success rates with picking up strangers in cars, but still a vast majority of failures (meaning getting shot dead or shot at). I don't shoot first - I just roll (or fly) up and wait to see what the other person does (I honk if I'm in a car).

Oddly enough, whenever I've landed a fighter jet at the airport or air field or dog track or freeway - everyone stays the hell away from me - I'm basically offering someone else a free jet.

Now I'll admit part of this must be my fault because I don't use a headset. I stopped using a headset online back in the Rain bow Six days when I realized most of the people I was playing with still had undescended testicles. I don't like children first of all - especially other people's children - and especially children of crappy parents who let their children play adult video games... Not only that, but these children of awful parents just have the absolute worst sportsmanship. They are the absolute worst - but most of all, their sqeaky kid voices simply just grind on my last nerve.

I suppose if I had a headset and could communicate "hey dude, don't shoot me - I just want to go raid the army base with you and hook you up with a jet and we can dogfight or something," then my experience might be a little better - but I still think the nature of people given the choices to work together as a team or a group or to just kill everyone indiscriminantly - most people playing GTA Online right now would pick the latter.

You XBOx or PS3?

lickylickyballbags
  • lickylickyballbags

Touch my prostate

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:40 PM

u lot are boring

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users