Photo

GTA Online has a terrible community so far

243 replies to this topic
vwnut13
  • vwnut13

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:41 AM

They spend the whole time killing each other, but you can't even get four people to come together in a team deathmatch.

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:43 AM

Like I said I am on my phone am stuck with auto correct, that trips up people who are better than you or I when it comes to English.

What exactly did you win, the point in a troll is to annoy I can say with certainty with this thread to back me up you got pretty annoyed, finishing by also proving to you spelling does not show someone's character or intelligence just sweetened the deal.

Learn when to stop talking child.
And this lady's and gentlemen is how you finish trolling a snowflake

Protip: Claiming you're trolling after looking stupid is not a new thing, it's see through and it's obvious that's why you're doing it.

You didn't troll anyone. You were just stupid. That's all. Try again kiddie.

I have trolled about five people in this thread, if you can't spot a obvious troll that's your problem, I stopped trolling you because you moved on to spelling and trolling spelling nazis got old in the 90's

I like trolling snowflakes who think no one should kill them because there special

MercyfulFate151
  • MercyfulFate151

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:47 AM

Like I said I am on my phone am stuck with auto correct, that trips up people who are better than you or I when it comes to English.

What exactly did you win, the point in a troll is to annoy I can say with certainty with this thread to back me up you got pretty annoyed, finishing by also proving to you spelling does not show someone's character or intelligence just sweetened the deal.

Protip: Claiming you're trolling after looking stupid is not a new thing, it's see through and it's obvious that's why you're doing it.

I have trolled about five people in this thread, if you can't spot a obvious troll that's your problem, I stopped trolling you because you moved on to spelling and trolling spelling nazis got old in the 90's

I like trolling snowflakes who think no one should kill them because there special

Sorry son, you're a bad troll. I suggest working on your trolling skills.

See, since I'm now trolling you and you keep responding it means you don't understand what trolling is. I can do this all day dyslexic and retarded child.

I win, you lose.

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:47 AM

They spend the whole time killing each other, but you can't even get four people to come together in a team deathmatch.

That's because in freeroam you have police coming for you while your trying to get the other guy and npc's flying all over the place trying to escape the gunfire, it's absolute chaos plus it doesn't end

If all this was in a death match they would be a lot more appealing

OneFlaw
  • OneFlaw

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:48 AM

The thing I hated about GTA IV and Red Dead Redemption is they both had terrible communities unless you met some nice folks on forums or already had friends before playing. Basically every session I have ever joined has been non-stop killing, and I fall short as one of the victims. Rockstar Failed with passive mode as I thought they would as players can still kill you by blowing you up and running you over not to mention you lose $2000 every time they do kill you. So you know what I've been doing? Private matches. Yeah, just me and my friends not losing money or worrying about trust issues. Player rep doesnt even help. Basically everyones a bad sport. I even did a mission with some folks and after it was over they all started killing eachother. I would've loved a better MMO approach with larger player counts in more friendlier, social-type dedicated servers. But for me at least, my imperssion on the GTAO community is terrible, I can't trust anyone, I dont even wanna risk making friends besides the ones I already have. I wonder what others think of the people they've met. So what's your impression on the community?

Same here, I've been doing Private matches and just normal Races.

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:49 AM

See, since I'm now trolling you and you keep responding it means you don't understand what trolling is. I can do this all day dyslexic and retarded child.

I win, you lose.

Your just mad you was troll bait, am only replying because it's funny and I have nothing better to do your trying to prove the point troll bait

MercyfulFate151
  • MercyfulFate151

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:53 AM

I win, you lose.

Your just mad you was troll bait, am only replying because it's funny and I have nothing better to do your trying to prove the point troll bait

Nope, sorry son. Want some trolling lessons? A good or even decent troll would never have to say "I trolled you".

This is you:

LOL-I-TROLL-YOU.jpg

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:55 AM Edited by liammozz, 05 October 2013 - 03:56 AM.

I win, you lose.

Nope, sorry son. Want some trolling lessons? A good or even decent troll would never have to say "I trolled you".

This is you:

LOL-I-TROLL-YOU.jpg
Like I said you turned into a spelling nazi and they bore the sh*t out of me so I ended it

Edit: forgot something troll bait

MercyfulFate151
  • MercyfulFate151

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:56 AM Edited by MercyfulFate151, 05 October 2013 - 03:57 AM.

I win, you lose.

This is you:

LOL-I-TROLL-YOU.jpg
Like I said you turned into a spelling nazi and they bore the sh*t out of me so I ended it

Wahhhh! Poor baby can't troll :(

It's okay. You're clearly a little kid and can't keep up with my superior intelligence.

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:57 AM

I win, you lose.

This is you:

LOL-I-TROLL-YOU.jpg

Wahhhh! Poor baby can't troll :(

I can't think of anything clever or original to say insult the spelling durrrrrrrr

Yawn

MercyfulFate151
  • MercyfulFate151

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:59 AM Edited by MercyfulFate151, 05 October 2013 - 04:00 AM.

Hey everybody, I don't understand English so I'm gonna claim to be trolling! lolololol NERD!

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:02 AM

Hey everybody, I don't understand English so I'm gonna claim to be trolling! lolololol NERD!

And the one trick pony is back on the spelling couldn't think of anything witty this time, while your at it go tell someone in a wheelchair there stupid because the can't walk lol

MercyfulFate151
  • MercyfulFate151

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:03 AM

And the one trick pony is back on the spelling couldn't think of anything witty this time, while your at it go tell someone in a wheelchair there stupid because the can't walk lol

Yes, because understanding English = spelling, considering I was talking about your dumb semantics issue with what I said! Haha, so dumb!

Good night weak troll. I win, as always.

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:07 AM

Yes, because understanding English = spelling, considering I was talking about your dumb semantics issue with what I said! Haha, so dumb!

Good night weak troll. I win, as always.

And me showing you I am fully fluent in English and understand it a few posts back shows you and anybody else I did know what I was saying was wrong and was saying it to piss you off and succeeded in doing it then stopped when you became a spelling nazi because there boring as f*ck

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:13 AM

I agree, the community is sh*t. I can never really find a decent deathmatch. Everyone is busy slaughtering each other in Free Roam.

The community sucks big time, but that isn't Rockstar's fault.

bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:19 AM

..............................................................................................................

MovieGuy786
  • MovieGuy786

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:23 AM

When I go online with my crew that city's mine. anyone comes in to it they get taken out, then they have two options GTFO or step up n bring there crew n fight it out

don't like it play invite only

Says the person who's mama is my Hoe : )

Xbox1988
  • Xbox1988

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:25 AM

Free mode is full of trolls

It's def a bitter environment because of the f*cking medical bills

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:25 AM

When I go online with my crew that city's mine. anyone comes in to it they get taken out, then they have two options GTFO or step up n bring there crew n fight it out

yeah but shes everyones hoe go get your self checked bro :)

MercyfulFate151
  • MercyfulFate151

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:26 AM

You couldn't kill me if I was standing still kid. I'm coming for you.

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:28 AM Edited by liammozz, 05 October 2013 - 04:28 AM.

lucky i wore my trainers today or i would be shaking in my boots

eddieM
  • eddieM

A Dancer to a Discordant System

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:29 AM

Question: Have you guys encountered people using modded controllers with rapid fire/auto burst? That was what made GTA4 community terrible plus the occasion glitch where people shoot you through walls.

MercyfulFate151
  • MercyfulFate151

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:30 AM

Says the little kid mommy would take the TV away from if she knew what he was doing online.

Give me your crew name. I'll demolish you all.

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:31 AM

Question: Have you guys encountered people using modded controllers with rapid fire/auto burst? That was what made GTA4 community terrible plus the occasion glitch where people shoot you through walls.

i haven't noticed anything yet

ProblemChiild88
  • ProblemChiild88

Trick

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:32 AM Edited by ProblemChiild88, 05 October 2013 - 04:33 AM.

The thing I hated about GTA IV and Red Dead Redemption is they both had terrible communities unless you met some nice folks on forums or already had friends before playing. Basically every session I have ever joined has been non-stop killing, and I fall short as one of the victims. Rockstar Failed with passive mode as I thought they would as players can still kill you by blowing you up and running you over not to mention you lose $2000 every time they do kill you. So you know what I've been doing? Private matches. Yeah, just me and my friends not losing money or worrying about trust issues. Player rep doesnt even help. Basically everyones a bad sport. I even did a mission with some folks and after it was over they all started killing eachother. I would've loved a better MMO approach with larger player counts in more friendlier, social-type dedicated servers. But for me at least, my imperssion on the GTAO community is terrible, I can't trust anyone, I dont even wanna risk making friends besides the ones I already have. I wonder what others think of the people they've met. So what's your impression on the community?

f*cking get some friends of your own and kill them back. Stop bitching about this, its a fun part of the game. Stop being a loner virgin with no friends you ugly motherf*cker and have fun with your friends. How can you enjoy playing solo?

I agree.

kastrenzo
  • kastrenzo

Hustler

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:32 AM

In a game mostly populated by screaming little sh*ts,  immature tweens, and internet tough guys who like calling people bitches, of various ages.  I don't see how you expected anything more.

• MercyfulFate151 likes this

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:33 AM

Says the little kid mommy would take the TV away from if she knew what he was doing online.

kid am probably older than you 

http://socialclub.ro...money_brotherss

Mike Haddrick
  • Mike Haddrick

Not your favorite poster.

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:34 AM

everyones terrible

there 

/thread

MercyfulFate151
  • MercyfulFate151

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:36 AM

kid am probably older than you 

http://socialclub.ro...money_brotherss

Yeah, your crew is terrifying. LOL. Wow. Sad. I doubt you're older than 18 at the most.

LosKnightsTemplar
  • LosKnightsTemplar

Grand Master

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:37 AM

Everton badge enough said...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users