Photo

Someone convince me

6 replies to this topic
TheInsider
  • TheInsider

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:35 AM

I'm not a troll. I actually love GTA, but I'm having a hard time staying interested with GTA online. I haven't had any issues being able to play, but the actual gameplay hasn't been very interesting to me. 

The biggest issues to me have been- the only real way to make money is through repetitive missions, and you lose a significant amount of money each time you die. 

Beyond that, it just seems like there isn't a lot to do unless you have people that are willing to do some type of role-playing thing.  

For the people that have enjoyed it so far, please convince me and tell me what it is I should be doing. 

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:37 AM

I don't know what to tell you, man. I farm money for a while, then jump back into free roam and spend it. Then I have fun doing different things. Like robbing everystore in the game without being busted/killed, racing, parachuting, etc. You're only limited by your imagination, really.

Plus, when heists are added, they're going to be sick.

N7 Colonel Dre
  • N7 Colonel Dre

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:38 AM

Play with friends, f*ck around, watch TV at someone's apartment (Impotent Rage is f*cking funny)

Play tennis or golf with friends and watch them rage. 

GTA Online can be simply amazing, it just depends on how you make the most of it

sultangris
  • sultangris

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:40 AM

it sucks balls right now but wait a month, they will fix it and add more stuff, should be worth playing then.

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:41 AM Edited by Pinnkiepie, 04 October 2013 - 06:41 AM.

I'm not a troll. I actually love GTA, but I'm having a hard time staying interested with GTA online. I haven't had any issues being able to play, but the actual gameplay hasn't been very interesting to me. 

The biggest issues to me have been- the only real way to make money is through repetitive missions, and you lose a significant amount of money each time you die. 

Beyond that, it just seems like there isn't a lot to do unless you have people that are willing to do some type of role-playing thing.  

For the people that have enjoyed it so far, please convince me and tell me what it is I should be doing. 

Don't forget it's an on-going work in progress that needs YOUR feedback :)

Currently Planned GTA Online Content Updates:
Here is a quick overview of a few initial things we’re working on for the first few weeks of Grand Theft Auto Online, alongside an aggressive period of tuning and finessing the game. We will give you dates for all of this content as soon as we have them – bear in mind that the order of things may well change, and we will probably add some extra stuff as well!

• The Content Creator: The Content Creator will launch with tools to tailor and publish your own Deathmatches & Races.

• The Beach Bum Pack: Featuring 4 new amazing beach fun vehicles, over 300 new items of incredible down tempo leisure wear and 2 new but not remotely relaxing weapons.

• Capture the Flag: GTA Online’s take on the classic CTF mode including the ability to make your own using The Content Creator.

• Heists: This update will introduce full-on cooperative Heist missions that will require careful planning, teamwork and sharp execution – along with the Heist Planning Board for your apartment.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:48 AM

so its like a beta test you pay $60 for, sweet, haha!

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:58 AM

so its like a beta test you pay $60 for, sweet, haha!

And you get a free Triple A GOTY SP game as well! Sweet!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users