Photo

Keeping Stolen Vehicles

6 replies to this topic
Mustard Tiger
  • Mustard Tiger

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:59 AM

If I park a stolen vehicle in my garage and mod it, etc. will the cops come after me every time I drive it?  Or do you have to purchase each vehicle to be immune from the police?

OneFlaw
  • OneFlaw

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:01 AM

If I park a stolen vehicle in my garage and mod it, etc. will the cops come after me every time I drive it?  Or do you have to purchase each vehicle to be immune from the police?

Mod it I think, High end cars you needa purchase them.

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:05 AM

You have to take it to your garage or to a mod shop and have a tracker put in it. Then it's yours.

N99999NAmillion
  • N99999NAmillion

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:10 AM

Just take it to your personal garage. It gets a tracker put in it and painted a different color.

Mustard Tiger
  • Mustard Tiger

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:14 AM

Thanks, and if someone could also tell me, how do I choose which car follows me around?  For instance, my first car from the tutorial that we add the tracker to shows up near you after missions and such.  When I get a new car how do I make sure it's my "main" one?

aR2k
  • aR2k

Playa

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:15 AM

Put a tracker on it at LS customs, or drive it into you garage and then out again, it puts tracker on your vehicle when you drive out

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:17 AM

Thanks, and if someone could also tell me, how do I choose which car follows me around?  For instance, my first car from the tutorial that we add the tracker to shows up near you after missions and such.  When I get a new car how do I make sure it's my "main" one?

I think it's the last one you drive.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users