Photo

Money Issues?

4 replies to this topic
urbanpanther
  • urbanpanther

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:41 AM

It seems money is handled pretty poorly online. For example, why on earth do I lose 2 grand every time I die during a job? losing money when I die in free roam is fine but I noticed I'm also losing money if I die on any mission at all. Hell this makes survival mode and death matches essentially pointless. most jobs already pay less than dirt as is it's dumb that we lose cash for getting killed in one of these jobs. hopefully this can get looked at or something because it really takes point out of some of these jobs and missions.

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:43 AM

Death has a Penalty best served cold :D

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:48 AM

Apparently the 2k everytime you die is a glitch and they're working on patching it. Until then, just spend every dime you can so they can't rape your wallet when you die.

urbanpanther
  • urbanpanther

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:52 AM

Death has a Penalty best served cold :D

more like either a) a glitch or b)  punishing players for playing low level jobs i.e. new players have it rougher than normal or c) an attempt to make making money frustrating, "encouraging" people to purchase in game money with real world cash once that's up and running. 

since I like R* I'd like to believe A but who knows anymore

urbanpanther
  • urbanpanther

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:53 AM

Apparently the 2k everytime you die is a glitch and they're working on patching it. Until then, just spend every dime you can so they can't rape your wallet when you die.

I hope so. losing money isn't really a huge deal but the way it works now it just makes a lot of activities obsolete. certainly hope it's fixed soon. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users