Photo

Underwater Money Cheat Alive and well after Patch

10 replies to this topic
Ipponmae
  • Ipponmae

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:24 AM

All you have to do is get the black dingy that you get the scuba gear from and go to the 25k site. Go to the sub and retrieve the brief case now quick save in a new slot. Now simply reload that saved slot and the brief case will be there again and again each time after you save and reload that file.

Poker2012chu
  • Poker2012chu

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:31 AM

All you have to do is get the black dingy that you get the scuba gear from and go to the 25k site. Go to the sub and retrieve the brief case now quick save in a new slot. Now simply reload that saved slot and the brief case will be there again and again each time after you save and reload that file.

Quick saves really do work wonders in this game, don't they, lol. Same could be said on to make missles at Fort Zancudo launched at you disappear (quck save after they launch but before hitting you).

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:09 AM Edited by tresshold, 04 October 2013 - 08:10 AM.

wow only for 25 k......

I could not care les, just buy the cinema's and lay low(don't spend allot of cash.)

gives me more then 500k, thats 20 saves for you.

Poker2012chu
  • Poker2012chu

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:12 PM Edited by Poker2012chu, 04 October 2013 - 05:13 PM.

wow only for 25 k......

You do realize that those money suitcases can be picked up every 15 seconds by switching between characters, don't you? You can easily pick up around 4 million an hour or so on the 20k one in the east doing that trick...

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:55 PM

wow only for 25 k......

You do realize that those money suitcases can be picked up every 15 seconds by switching between characters, don't you? You can easily pick up around 4 million an hour or so on the 20k one in the east doing that trick...

You do realize they disabled this with the patch on monday

Poker2012chu
  • Poker2012chu

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:57 PM

wow only for 25 k......

Only if you installed the patch in the first place. I haven't had much time to play this week, so I haven't gone online. However, I may not go online until there's another patch from the look of things.

c0nflikt
  • c0nflikt

GTA4 Fanatic?

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:02 PM

you can also just delete the patch and do it the old way

MikeMyth
  • MikeMyth

Livin' It Up At The Hotel California

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:02 PM

wow only for 25 k......

Only if you installed the patch in the first place. I haven't had much time to play this week, so I haven't gone online. However, I may not go online until there's another patch from the look of things.

There was a patch so to fix GTA:O for some people today, dk if they fixed anything else.

Doitmyself
  • Doitmyself

Peon

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:25 PM

OR you can edit your savefile. In 5 minutes you get 2 billions. Who cares about treasures then

glarnk
  • glarnk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:09 AM

Where, or how, do you get the black dingy?

nin8220
  • nin8220

Recreation Gamer

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:39 PM

Where, or how, do you get the black

Port of South Los Santos. Drive to the end of the pier and Black dingy will appear. Did it very early in the game. If its not there at first go around the side and return at once to make it spawn.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users