My opinions. One of the greatest.

14 replies to this topic
AlmightySo
  • AlmightySo

Professional Hustler

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:09 AM

I believe this is the greatest GTA game (including multiplayer) The game is just great. IMO They did everything perfect. Now their were a few bugs but they are working on it and I can have patience. Online is perfect. Several times today I've met random people who got in my car and we robbed stores together and shared 50% of the cut. That went on for about an hour and it was so awesome. There hasn't been this much random friendliness in any GTA game (or any mp game for that matter). Don't know how many here can access online as of now but if you can you probably are loving it. Don't know if anyone cares either haha. But I just wanted to give my opinion.

• El Tel and LobsterGiraffe like this

TruthHunter
  • TruthHunter

Hunt for the Truth

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:11 AM

I'm glad there's someone giving his/her opinion on the game itself and not the functioning state it's in or their negative feelings toward R*. 

Thanks for the opinion.

GallagherArt
  • GallagherArt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:15 AM

I haven't been able to play online since yesterday and I believe my character may be lost, however I do agree that it is probably the best GTA game to this point (Vice City for me is the only running mate). From what I did play of Online it is very fun even just playing with my brother and the occasional stranger that sometimes gets into our lobbies. When everything is fixed I believe this will be more than enough to hold me over until PS4. They definitely have to do something with PS4 though, a few months with this game just isn't enough time. 

Jew Rosenberg
  • Jew Rosenberg

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:16 AM

its because the hardcore fans of GTA are all around 18-30, the ones who grew up on GTA 3/VC/SA, the kids who never grew up with online gaming, so i think it we never had the chance to be a squeaky racist 12 year olds.

its from all those days of playing co-op or 2 players on the old systems, you had to work together and it was fun, CoD fans just grew up a different way than us. its the same thing as when my dad would make fun of me for using cheat codes, he just never grew up with them.

i just hope those little sh*t heads get bored of this game and get a PS4 for christmas and f*ck off and let us play.

• El Tel likes this

TruthHunter
  • TruthHunter

Hunt for the Truth

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:17 AM

its because the hardcore fans of GTA are all around 18-30, the ones who grew up on GTA 3/VC/SA, the kids who never grew up with online gaming, so i think it we never had the chance to be a squeaky racist 12 year olds.

its from all those days of playing co-op or 2 players on the old systems, you had to work together and it was fun, CoD fans just grew up a different way than us. its the same thing as when my dad would make fun of me for using cheat codes, he just never grew up with them.

i just hope those little sh*t heads get bored of this game and get a PS4 for christmas and f*ck off and let us play.

So true. So very very true. 

Twitchh
  • Twitchh

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:18 AM

Me and my crew, are the greatest, we are having heaps of fun together.

ALANS WOLFPACK NEVER DIES

TruthHunter
  • TruthHunter

Hunt for the Truth

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:24 AM

Me and my crew, are the greatest, we are having heaps of fun together.

ALANS WOLFPACK NEVER DIES

Here's three points I need to make toward you:

A.) You are a pathetic, trolling piece of trash. 

B.) Your member title means absolutely nothing.

C.) Go F**K YOURSELF

• LobsterGiraffe likes this

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:28 AM

Best way is to play with your friends/crew :)

Very entertaining!

LobsterGiraffe
  • LobsterGiraffe

A Genie Gangster

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:30 AM

I believe this is the greatest GTA game (including multiplayer) The game is just great. IMO They did everything perfect. Now their were a few bugs but they are working on it and I can have patience. Online is perfect. Several times today I've met random people who got in my car and we robbed stores together and shared 50% of the cut. That went on for about an hour and it was so awesome. There hasn't been this much random friendliness in any GTA game (or any mp game for that matter). Don't know how many here can access online as of now but if you can you probably are loving it. Don't know if anyone cares either haha. But I just wanted to give my opinion.

Finally, I see someone who can be freaking patient. God I was beginning to think everyone on this forums was a GTAO hater. Thanks for your opinion, I am also having tons of fun with friends

kopkiller666
  • kopkiller666

I kill Police Officers

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:33 AM

Best way is to play with your friends/crew :)

Very entertaining!

That's the only way to play really, It's like an entirely different game in a crew way fun.

• LobsterGiraffe likes this

El Tel
  • El Tel

It's just a ride.

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:34 AM

As one of the aforementioned 18-30 year olds, I can agree with most of the above. I wouldn't say that this game is perfect, but it is without a doubt one of the best games I've ever played and that is more than I can ask for. The delays haven't bothered me at all and bugs can be fixed, patience is key.

I've had mixed experiences online, some bad, some great. I look forward to finding a decent crew of likeminded people and enjoying many hours to come causing mayhem in LS in the future.

I lost interest in online gaming after playing the original Counter Strike many years ago and this is the first game that has enticed me back in. If any of you guys know of a mature crew that need an extra hand, feel free to send me a PM. I'm on PS3 and from the UK.

J Hater
  • J Hater

Crows

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:35 AM Edited by J Hater, 04 October 2013 - 05:36 AM.

I'm 28 and i started playing GTA 1 in 1999 and played them all. All of them are great in their way.

It is mind fcking how kids come here and whine about everything and they think they know better about how the game should be.

To me GTA 5 is the best of the series. And yes i also kinda complain about how bad The Cloud is treating us with all the bugs...but i still love R*

LobsterGiraffe
  • LobsterGiraffe

A Genie Gangster

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:35 AM

I love everyone on this topic

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:44 AM

I'm loving this game. If the story tugged my heartstrings as much as RDR did, it'd be my favorite game of all time.

Also, the online is a blast. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones that hasn't had any glitches or anything. I've got a house with a 6 car garage and have accumulated over 2 million bucks since launch. I've got pimped out cars, loads of clothes and style, and I'm level 30.

It's honestly the most fun I've ever had in an online game.

Bravo R*. :)

gtafan26
  • gtafan26

LSPD wannabe

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:52 AM

What about us that played the look down era of GTA , yes, been playing that long,  why there are a lot of things that I dont like about V, its still a great game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users