Quantcast

» «
Photo

Kings of Fate (FATE) <xbox> Looking for players...

8 replies to this topic
DeriusT
  • DeriusT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:07 AM

Kings of Fate (FATE) is now recruiting new members. We are looking for players who are team oriented, mature, and want to succeed and progress through the ranks. Casual players welcome. Looking for serious minded people who take pride in their crew. If you are an experienced team leader we have a spot for you.

I would like to get a good group of players who like to have fun when the time comes, but are serious about working together and completing jobs and missions. I would like to be a top ranking crew. Anyone who has experience running online groups of any kind is a plus. We will promote quickly based on performance.

Give us a try and see if we fit your crew needs. Hit me in game, on Live, or leave me a message here with your gamertag.  Thanks.

Derius 

Gamertag XINFANTRYKILLRX

Crew: Kings of Fate (FATE)

http://socialclub.ro...w/kings_of_fate

DeriusT
  • DeriusT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:21 AM

We need to fill out our leadership structure first.  If interested let me know.

Ghosrath
  • Ghosrath

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:44 AM

Requested an invite on socialclub. I'm not the leader kind of guy, but i do like to play GTA in a serious way

ATiredBaller
  • ATiredBaller

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:57 AM

Hey I just requested to join in! I'm looking for a crew. I can be just a player, or lead if needed. Either way I'm here to have some fun!

DeriusT
  • DeriusT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:51 PM

Requested an invite on socialclub. I'm not the leader kind of guy, but i do like to play GTA in a serious way

didn't see your request, please do another.

DeriusT
  • DeriusT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:09 PM Edited by DeriusT, 06 October 2013 - 01:10 PM.

Things have slowed down a bit because of character deletions.  Hit me with your gamertag and I will add you, and we will be ready to roll once these bugs all get fixed.  I'd be happy with a crew of 16 big enough to fill a server session for ourselves.

DeriusT
  • DeriusT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:32 PM

Still looking for players.  Please send a request via social club page if interested.

http://socialclub.ro...w/kings_of_fate

DeriusT
  • DeriusT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:35 AM

bump

DeriusT
  • DeriusT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:22 AM

Still having trouble myself getting online, but should have new disks in a few days.  We are still looking for members so we have enough for a few to be on at the same time.  The more we have the more chance someone will be on at the same time so we can get some crew missions going.  I am getting everyone promoted so they can invite and stuff as well.  Thanks for the patience.  Look us up if you are interested.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users