Quantcast

» «
Photo

I just got labelled as a Bad Sport. Look at this.

415 replies to this topic
FilipinoNinja67
  • FilipinoNinja67

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:50 AM

I think it's funny how so many people are on their high horses, but they have no idea what they're talking about.

We are not saying we didn't blow up any personal vehicles.

We are saying that our reasons for blowing up people's vehicles were just.

Example: Law- Attacking people is illegal.

Crime Situation- I get assaulted by someone, so I attack them to defend myself.

I still go to prison for assault since the law says it's not okay to attack people.

mambonutz
  • mambonutz

Northern Canuck

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:58 AM

That's hilarious...haha!

What a good option R*...unless of course, they prefer to stand in a corner for two days ;)

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:05 PM

Remeber the mission where you just walk down the street smelling flowers and not getting into any kind of gun fights or exposive situations?

Me either.

Pepperage Farm remembers

I support the bad sport system but what qualifies needs a bit of tweaking from what I have heard

• Tabula Rasa and sultangris like this

Tabula Rasa
  • Tabula Rasa

Don't get me wet! Ladies please..4 at a time.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:17 PM

Remeber the mission where you just walk down the street smelling flowers and not getting into any kind of gun fights or exposive situations?

Me either.

Pepperage Farm remembers

I support the bad sport system but what qualifies needs a bit of tweaking from what I have heard

Yes.  I've been talking to players who play the game fairly and finish Every job; respect other players space and property, but have chosen to become bad sports just to play with their similarly behaving friends who became bad sports under Arguably Ludicrous circumstances.

itsCHITTEM
  • itsCHITTEM

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:50 PM

Can someone please tell me if I have to be in-game playing to get the time down.

Gazoopr
  • Gazoopr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:35 PM

I personally say bad sport is just wrong....i destroy a couplesof cars when i first got my granade launcher got notification and after my friend laggingvout of my game drop 2 times from a mission so i could play with him and jow i am alone for 2days.........i think they could fix this from lowering the time to at least a day but i think half day is ok since fprces the player to go to sleep to play with friend or teling you if you become a bad sport you WILL NOT BE ABLE TO JOIN FRIENDS in 1 of the hundreds notifications they made .......but they fail therefore i belive is broken....

B1GB0SS
  • B1GB0SS

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:40 PM

I personally say bad sport is just wrong....i destroy a couplesof cars when i first got my granade launcher got notification and after my friend laggingvout of my game drop 2 times from a mission so i could play with him and jow i am alone for 2days.........i think they could fix this from lowering the time to at least a day but i think half day is ok since fprces the player to go to sleep to play with friend or teling you if you become a bad sport you WILL NOT BE ABLE TO JOIN FRIENDS in 1 of the hundreds notifications they made .......but they fail therefore i belive is broken....

That is the most difficult to read post I have ever seen. Try using the English language sometime. I hear it's more popular than whatever the hell you're typing.
  • sultangris likes this

GTA5Madness
  • GTA5Madness

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:43 PM Edited by GTA5Madness, 10 October 2013 - 02:45 PM.

I love how everyone is innocent here haha.. we all know that not everyone is just attacking people back to just defend themselves... we all start the fight at one point ;) It's a vicious circle!

Gazoopr
  • Gazoopr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:46 PM

That is the most difficult to read post I have ever seen. Try using the English language sometime. I hear it's more popular than whatever the hell you're typing.
Try learning a third lenguage and see if u care how you type
  • GapingAngus likes this

OGCFB
  • OGCFB

Emperor Eye

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:47 PM

I love how everyone is innocent here haha.. we all know that not everyone is just attacking people back to just defend themselves... we all start the fight at one point ;) It's a vicious circle!

Not me. I stay in crew only servers to avoid it all.

Wildfire_08
  • Wildfire_08

Who cares

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:53 PM

I got this for the same thing, chasing down people who kill my friends or cheap shot me, so i beasted them with the buzzard. 

Hit with the bad sport for 2 days... the worst part is they dont let you host private rooms for your friends so you really might as well not play the game. 

Purely because of this im going to hardcore smash the base invaders the next 2 days and come out with millions, Rockstar can f*ck off for this, theyre not getting any cash cards out of me, my crew or anyone connected to my youtube or twitter.

I agree with Bad sport separating lobbies, I do not agree with them stopping you from playing with your friends completely, its a step to far and they can go f*ck themself for it. 

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:04 PM

I got this for the same thing, chasing down people who kill my friends or cheap shot me, so i beasted them with the buzzard. 

Hit with the bad sport for 2 days... the worst part is they dont let you host private rooms for your friends so you really might as well not play the game. 

Purely because of this im going to hardcore smash the base invaders the next 2 days and come out with millions, Rockstar can f*ck off for this, theyre not getting any cash cards out of me, my crew or anyone connected to my youtube or twitter.

I agree with Bad sport separating lobbies, I do not agree with them stopping you from playing with your friends completely, its a step to far and they can go f*ck themself for it. 

it wont discourage bad behavior if there is no punishment. 2 days makes you think about it.  should be a week honestly, 2 days is nothing, lol!

B1GB0SS
  • B1GB0SS

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:09 PM

Try learning a third lenguage and see if u care how you type

I speak fluent English and Bengali, speak semi-fluent Chinese and Spanish, and know a few words and sentences in Arabic.

tommy_lins
  • tommy_lins

I Glitch Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:15 PM

Congrats! You deserve it! :)

What? For playing FREE Roam how I wanted to have a few laughs with my friends? Let's not get jumpy here. It's funny and worth laughing at, but it's still annoying that I can't play with my friends anymore.

Yeah, but playing 'your way' was just ruining the fun of others.

My friend got killed randomly by a f*ckwit, so we all got together and hunted him down. Two cars, me on foot, and another friend in a jet. I think we killed these two guys at least twenty times each. That's being conservative.

No dunce hat on any of us. Because we weren't trying to be deliberate pricks to other players by blowing up their cars.

another crybaby^.....boo hoo....me and my friend were minding our own business in freemode and I just don't believe that these two guys would randomly shoot us Boo hoo hoo...I don't get it...Isn't this The Sims?

No dick...its GRAND THEFT AUTO.....its not EXCUSE ME SIR MAY I BORROW YOUR CAR ...so I may go to the candy store and purchase some goods from the shop owner to add to my dollhouse.

GO TO INVITE ONLY SESSION!!!

Evilhobo
  • Evilhobo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:11 PM

I've recently been put into a bad sport lobby, and i haven't been griefing much at all... Whenever I blew up someone's car it was either an accident or because there was a bounty on the player. The only other occasion was on self defense where the player would constantly gun me down, so I limit his mobility by blowing up his car, and so I get bad sport points for defending myself. It honestly seems like they didn't think this system out through, because now, since I defended myself from other players online, I can't play with my friends. The system doesn't even spawn killing because you do not get bad sport points for killing other players, so if they spawn you can constantly gun them down without punishment. And for those of you who get blown up constantly and complain, it is called "freemode". You should be allowed to do anything without consequence, specially in a game like GTA. The lot of you forget it's only a game, and your blown up car DOES get paid for when blown up and you can get it back very quickly. If you don't want to be surrounded by people who want to do whatever they want, go into a private session with your friends so you don't get killed, so you can whine about it later. It is freemode, freemode.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:14 PM

You know, I complained about this too cause I was chasing a bounty in a jet and unknowingly I blew up 5 cars at once that were all player cars. I'm assuming him and some friends got together and decided to put them all close to each other exactly so this would happen which as far as I'm concerned is an abuse of the game rules and THAT is being a bad sport.

However, that said, I've since blown up several more vehicles and I still get the good sport bonus so I'm thinking you'd REALLY have to blow up a lot of vehicles to get the dunce cap.

AxFATxBabyx76re
  • AxFATxBabyx76re

Pennsylvania National Guard Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:19 PM Edited by AxFATxBabyx76re, 23 October 2013 - 06:21 PM.

Haha. You did the crime now you have to do the time. 

If your gonna at-least blow up other players cars, do it one at a time. 

Evilhobo
  • Evilhobo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:20 PM

You know, I complained about this too cause I was chasing a bounty in a jet and unknowingly I blew up 5 cars at once that were all player cars. I'm assuming him and some friends got together and decided to put them all close to each other exactly so this would happen which as far as I'm concerned is an abuse of the game rules and THAT is being a bad sport.

However, that said, I've since blown up several more vehicles and I still get the good sport bonus so I'm thinking you'd REALLY have to blow up a lot of vehicles to get the dunce cap.

It isn't just blowing up cars either. It's also leaving games, which is also ridiculous, because if you get a phone call, or someone knocks on the door, R* says, ignore the call or the person knocking and finish the game. That on top of the possibility of being in a lobby of griefers in a race, for example, so you decide to leave, so you don't have to deal with them, you end up with bad sport points

madhojo
  • madhojo

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:21 PM

Bah!  The BS system is just that, bs.  You can spawn camp someone all day but if you blow up a personal vehicle, which you have to pay the insurance on btw, you get BS points?  Yeah that's a great system.

multi3352
  • multi3352

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:33 PM

There REALLY needs to just be an OPTION where you can OPT IN/OUT to say whether oyu care to be put into servers where they MAY/OR MAY NOT be a dunce. SOLUTIONATED. i personally wouldnt be to bothered about being p u tin a server with a dunce. and what with blowing up peoples cars (which personally hasnt stopped me receiving the odd 1000 reward and only the odd insurance pay up (is that how insurance works? lol).. people bit ching about loo sing there car they bought, get insurance? no loose car? why bitch and moan? lol and yeah option means oyu can obviously just go play with who ever if you choose. im sure this was an oversight by R*.      To add if perhaps there were an extreme version where if someone is really canning the 'being a c*nt' then fo sho put them in a mission with people where you gotta be the first to ban hammer that dunce in some funny way. lol or just temp ban them for half a day. ororrrrrrrror people could just change servers, even if im not doing anything to piss people off i fkn end up on a server full of jack no ones... sometimes it suddenly shows a bunch of there again too, had a mad spree of cash vans too that was mad managed to bad a few and get almost 50k but there was a bunch of us and it was gliiiiiiiiiitcheeeey

BzzdLghtyr
  • BzzdLghtyr

Team X Bladz Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:59 PM

REVIVE ALL THE POSTS!!!

DaTwista
  • DaTwista

Homie

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:03 PM Edited by DaTwista, 11 November 2013 - 04:04 PM.

I couldn't care less, I'm still going to blow up someone's car if I find it in the street. And I will sit with my dunce hat and wear it with pride. I have no problem sitting on servers that do the same as I would - afterall this is GTA, this is how GTA should be played.

People who complain about being bullied can join another server or a matter of fact - a simulation game.

I've had my stuff blown up plenty of times, Ive been bullied online - and I still don't care.

Apples, oranges, bananas - grow a pear and get over it.

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:32 PM

You know, whether I got a bounty on my head or not, there are always douche who kill me for no reason, even after I tell him politely to stop doing it. I can't fight them either because I don't want to be thrown to Bad Sport for self defense.

But seriously, if you're one of this kind of d*cks, you deserve where you are now and I really think it's the place where you can screw each others' ass just like how you do it to innocents like me. Am I correct?

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

He's coming for you...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:37 PM

After wasting my time on this thread I think it should be stated. Don't post on the gta online forum untill your at least level 20. everyone has heard this 100 times before.

5HT2a
  • 5HT2a

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:42 PM

Well, I just got Bad Sported for the first time. I blew up some cars after I stole a jet from Fort Zancudo. I really wasn't trying to be that dickish, and I rarely ever kill randoms unless they kill me first or happen to be going after the same bounty or armored truck as me, and I think I only blew up about 4 cars. I've blown up way more cars than that (doing things players would consider legit like fighting willing participants in Free Roam or chasing bounties), and nothing happened. 

I wasn't even trying to push it, just based on my past experiences I was under the impression that I could get away with more cars than that. 

Oh well, it's only two days, and so far the people I meet on Missions are better sports than the ones I meet in the regular servers. They actually wait for everyone to be ready before initiating the mission, instead of racing towards the goal and leaving everybody behind. So far, the people in Bad Sport seem nicer than the a-holes in the regular servers. I just hate the Dunce Cap and not being able to play with friends.

And I'm sure I'm not the first person to make this connection or do this, but because the hat looks like a KKK helmet I put my character in all white clothes. It's my way of trolling, and it is kind of funny seeing my character looking like a Klan member. 

Seanftd
  • Seanftd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:09 PM

YEES!! D-bags getting punished for griefing. YESS! This truly is a great day for Online.

What he said. If I spend almost 200k on a car and you blow that sh*t up, you f*cking deserve it.

But the person who blows it up pays the insurance on it so its not costing you a penny, so its really not that big of deal, and so it dosnt matter how much you spend.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users