Quantcast

» «
Photo

Can't mod stolen cars. Can't buy any car.

16 replies to this topic
blues3531
  • blues3531

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:35 AM

f*cking rockstar. So f*cking stupid. Idc that you can't mod stolen cars fine. But give me a god damn drop down menu with every variation of every car in the game in the car buying site. You don't have to take the time to make it look like a nice real website but damn.

Guess I won't be owning a Sentinel XS in GTA online. And in GTA5 cars keep disappearing so...

satanicaleviathan
  • satanicaleviathan

silencer

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:37 AM

you sell your car and switch it out until you have a garage.

blues3531
  • blues3531

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:42 AM

what?

Orrangejuice
  • Orrangejuice

Macaroni and Steez

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:45 AM

You just cant mod stolen cars that are worth 100k+, cars under that are free game.

VESIUS
  • VESIUS

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:03 AM

It's rather easy to get money in the game, IDK what you're talking about.

aR2k
  • aR2k

Playa

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:08 AM

Maybe figure out how the game works before you start complaining?

blues3531
  • blues3531

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:33 AM

Are you guys stupid. Point isn't that I can't make money. Point is you can't buy a Sentinel or any car for that matter. Or is it that you can mod any car thats not for sale on the high end car website? So if I steal a Sentinel will it be modable?

aR2k
  • aR2k

Playa

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:41 AM Edited by aR2k, 04 October 2013 - 05:41 AM.

Are you guys stupid. Point isn't that I can't make money. Point is you can't buy a Sentinel or any car for that matter. Or is it that you can mod any car thats not for sale on the high end car website? So if I steal a Sentinel will it be modable?

Yes, everyone is an idiot except you.

There are two websites for buying vehicles, one has all the high end cars, the other one has the rest

Tony Trollucci
  • Tony Trollucci

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:41 AM

Or is it that you can mod any car thats not for sale on the high end car website?

I'm pretty sure that's the case. I can't tell you what category the sentinel falls under, but every cheaper non-sports car I've stolen online is customizable. The idea is that the high end ones you that can't steal and mod are available to buy on the websites. There shouldn't be any cars you can't own and mod online. 

blues3531
  • blues3531

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:01 AM

There are two websites for buying vehicles, one has all the high end cars, the other one has the rest

Does not have "the rest" It has a few...

tipplur
  • tipplur

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:03 AM

i stole a sentinel and took it to my garage, then it was mine

aR2k
  • aR2k

Playa

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:05 AM

Does not have "the rest" It has a few...

If its not on either of those pages, it can easily be stolen and modded, the only cars that cant be stolen and modded or owned are the high end cars, the one you find on the luxury vehicle site.

Im pretty sure the sentinel can be stolen, and modded and owned as much as you like. Pretty sure i had one as a starting vehicle on one of my characters

blues3531
  • blues3531

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:11 AM

Ok good to know. Thanks guys. Glad they don't classify it as high end. So I'd assume if they were smart you can mod any car thats not for sale on the sites.

Jersey
  • Jersey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:37 AM

stop complaining like a 12 year old.

bloodblossom
  • bloodblossom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:43 AM

You just cant mod stolen cars that are worth 100k+, cars under that are free game.

you also cant mod the bikes that are worth over 10k

midniteryu
  • midniteryu

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:43 AM

To mod a stolen vehicle, you have to first take it to your garage after you've stolen it. Once you have the vehicle in your garage your mechanic will fit it with a tracker and then the car will be yours and can be modded. I haven't tried it with super exotic cars yet, but it seems to work with most the cars so far.

bloodblossom
  • bloodblossom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:05 AM

To mod a stolen vehicle, you have to first take it to your garage after you've stolen it. Once you have the vehicle in your garage your mechanic will fit it with a tracker and then the car will be yours and can be modded. I haven't tried it with super exotic cars yet, but it seems to work with most the cars so far.

doesnt work.. you have to own the cars to mod them.. any attempt will just say "this car is too hot to modify please buy the car online"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users