Photo

There is no point playing right now.

8 replies to this topic
Gravanno
  • Gravanno

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:31 AM

Just robbed the sh*t out of the stores for a long time, did a lot of missions, got me 50k. Logged out for about 1h, came back, still the same money when I started it (10k).

The servers arent saving anything. Might as well play only for fun. Dont grind or you will be severely disapointed soon.

kornon
  • kornon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:32 AM

interesting, i only play for fun and i just logged in after like 1 hour and have all my stuff :/ mmm

ScruffyBamboo
  • ScruffyBamboo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:37 AM

Just robbed the sh*t out of the stores for a long time, did a lot of missions, got me 50k. Logged out for about 1h, came back, still the same money when I started it (10k).

The servers arent saving anything. Might as well play only for fun. Dont grind or you will be severely disapointed soon.

I haven't lost anything to the servers - just the missions.  I've had missions where I've lost $15000, just from hospital bills (ironically, the funnest, most violent and intense missions - where people die a lot).

So even if they fix the bugs, there's still a fundamental problem with the design (easily fixed though).

Gravanno
  • Gravanno

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:42 AM

I haven't lost anything to the servers - just the missions.  I've had missions where I've lost $15000, just from hospital bills (ironically, the funnest, most violent and intense missions - where people die a lot).

So even if they fix the bugs, there's still a fundamental problem with the design (easily fixed though).

Thats Rockstar way of milking money out of the players. I doubt it will stay. Which is why Im pro griding the sh*t out of missions. f*ck them.

GeorgeClinton
  • GeorgeClinton

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:47 AM

The same idiots that think R* is deliberately taking away peoples money and property are the same idiots exploiting the mission system... go figure.

Delusion is a powerful thing. What drugs are you taking to be that paranoid, pass me some.

Snoop221
  • Snoop221

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:47 AM

You're supposed to be playing for fun in the first place you try hard

Gravanno
  • Gravanno

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:52 AM

What if im having fun by doing that? Cant I enjoy making money?

Snoop221
  • Snoop221

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:59 AM

What if im having fun by doing that? Cant I enjoy making money?

Well you did say, and i quote "Might as well play only for fun". Wtf were you playing it for before? You made it clear that the way you were playing wasn't for fun, are you seeing where i'm coming from? 

billybobdole
  • billybobdole

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:36 AM

Finally! Found someone who has the same damn problem as me. Nothing gets saved for me! Made around 70K, then decided to save my money. BIG MISTAKE! the next day I only have a small fraction of what I originally had. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users